patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기

29,459 posts in this topic

Posted

@Sabina Elena Welcome^_^

@roobie, @irilight I'm just kidding about Lee Hyori, haha, I thought of her but they weren't be in the level of being in love though. LHR is a stylish attractive lady so many guys would like her, esp. when she was before 30s. I think they seemed close in the bts of the photoshoot and CFs. He had the mixed look of shy and interest towards her as well when she's near him.

In an entertainment interview of the world cup photoshoot in 2006, she answered she loves Joongi as her cute little brother. She's good at sense of humor too, even teased him of his arms not muscular, lol^^ l also like her character in many family outing eps I watched.

Probably, he might tried to meet her often during that time since he told in golden fishery episode that he talked her about his personal problems and discussed about many things.

Unfortunately, it could be LHR who didn't want dating him so she showed her attitude by setting him up with Boa. In order to avoid media scandals, maybe he changed that situation to be it's him who requested LHR to introduce him with Boa, haha... poor guy. This is my thought about his story that time :P

@irilight I hope so this very high Wang's family rating will drop a lot after its end if Joongi does angel eyes. And the kbs drama scheduled after WF is starring lee seojin (actor of Yisan) and kim heesun so korean ahjummas will love to see them I guess.

But that's right, he might surprise us! Chingus... fighting :)

Posted

@theoneforme He often tells he's the type of busan man, busan man... that means a very manly/ straight-forward kind of man, etc., etc... :D

Posted

He was sporting two pairs of brand new shoes at his Nagoya FM. Will there be more to come?
e6yy.jpg

Posted

Merry said: @theoneforme He often tells he's the type of busan man, busan man... that means a very manly/ straight-forward kind of man, etc., etc... :D

Posted

Second day in Japan and he is showing off his third new pair of shoess10o.png

Posted

roobie said:

Merry said: Omo! I also like this recent updated long interview :) Hmm... he wants to challenge Gongil if he finds another great script with a feminine role?? This answer may not be the right one, he just gave this opinion for the sake of interest from reporters, keke^^ And it seems risky coz this kind of character can get a negative result if played by a mature-looked actor. So, it's better and worth of time trying a new role than challenging again the similar old character :-bd I don't understand though why chinese reporters keep asking him how about working with their singers and music PDs :)) http://www.4shared.com/video/DwF88M9Tba/140109_Lee_Joon_Gi_Tencent_int.html

Posted

Anyeongghasseyoo...~
:-h

Posted

patoi said: Merry said: @theoneforme He often tells he's the type of busan man, busan man... that means a very manly/ straight-forward kind of man, etc., etc... :D

Posted

@irilight, @daegorr, both of you are absolutely right about Asian culture tending to not saying No to other persons directly for fear of offending them. Also true @daegorr about your observation on Singaporeans, I myself have observed this for quite sometimes because I had worked for Singaporean-owned securities company in Bangkok. You guys are more straight forward than other asian nationals. I agree with you that may be because your country is more westernized than other asian countries.

Posted

Thanks for your warm welcome :D

I already know Joon since long time ago (about 6 years ago) but i didn't really interested in him,and i'm not into k-drama back then, but i become fans of him since i watch AATM. He became my number 1 actor from now on, such amazing and talented actor. Lee Jun Ki <3

Posted

Until then i watch every drama he is in, and omg I LOVE him MORE !!!

I become his fans for 4 months already, i hope i will be his fans until forever,because i will be regret if i didn't watch his project in the future.

Cann't wait for his new project now..

Posted

@ellenajoon, welcome to the thread.  Do you like his Two Weeks? Let's wait together here for his next project.

Posted

Until then i watch every drama he is in, and omg I LOVE him MORE !!!

I become his fans for 4 months already, i hope i will be his fans until forever,because i will be regret if i didn't watch his project in the future.

Cann't wait for his new project now...

Posted

omo I missed many topics!
I think my culture looks like Koreans' too haha
I haven't watched the interview yet but I also think  he said that to not sound like he regrets having played the role of Gong-Gil.. Imagine he said no, then the reporter would ask why and he needed to explain the reasons etc. etc. He gained a pretty boy image but also became famous all over Asia overnight and I don't know any other actor as lucky as him.. It is one of the roles he is most proud of and not every actor can do it as perfectly, so even thinking that this kind of role is offered to him again is something to be happy about. If he was given the chance to go back in time he would choose to be Gong-Gil again in my opinion..  I also don't mind him being called pretty because he is kkk He might have started as the King's Man, but today he is the King of Action :) 

Posted

@daegorr, @Patoi and allYes, all of you are right and spot on.In Asian Culture, it is rude to directly say No. So, can you imagine that between my Asian Mom who love to being tooo diplomatic and my Western dad that told me Big No !.....hehehe. Since I been brought up across every Asian Countries, it was very delightful, coz sometimes I can use it as my own benefit ;)).
Busan Man are more like a Macho type of guy, like Texas kind of man ? Not like those Southern charm.For Joon Gi, I think he is a Busan man with those diplomatic way. Since he's been brought up with a conservative and strict dad, he a really humble and kind person. :-? a rare kind .....brusgue but also got a gentle heart, like his looks....feminine yet masculine.
I really hope that he will act as a  blond fashionista crazy who moonlighting as a Model then have to inherit his father Gun Factory. In a rom-com drama...imagine that he have his blond looks and have to works in a Gun & army surrounding. :D....so soooorrry....it just gone wild again.

Posted

thanks @patoi, ^^ of course i already watch Two Weeks-for 4th times already, and i wanna watch it again, never get enough of Joongi..

but please exuse my poor english, i"m still learn this language, kekeke

Posted

omg,sorry for double post.

Posted

He is getting ready for Osaka FM
3aci.jpg
140128 tweet3
Let's go crazy today, too. ~ (trans by Elly) ~ show me what you got ~! 

Posted

hi, sorry for MIA for long time...

@daegorr thank you for translate it

wow, joon was date an older woman? who's she. i'm courious... and he want a lamborghini? if i can buy him that car LOL

Posted

You know, when he was asked what is the thing he would like to have in the interview, I was kind of worried that fans would rush to buy it for him. Sorry if I upset anyone, but I read about fans of other stars who can fork out large sums of money to buy luxury goods for their idols. I personally think it's a very stupid thing to do, because the idol definitely has the means to afford those expensive things himself, so fans shouldn't splurge their hard-earned money like that. That's why, I was quite concerned that Joongi fans will also do the same thing. Maybe it's a good thing that he named such an expensive item like a Lamborghini, because no fan would be crazy enough to buy that for him, I HOPE.