Room Mate Thread

836 posts in this topic

Posted

come~ they wont read what u have to say about them
aaahhhh soooooo

its 12:30am right now and my room mates just came back disgustingly drunk from a party

and now one of them barely has any clothes and is erm snuggling with her boyfriend

ah

and i was so tired and wanted to crash

so lets shhhaaaarre

the good, the bad, the ugly dish about our beloved room mates

i mean usually they're pretty cool

Posted

hahaha wow roommate talk...:D

um...had a stupid argument 3 days ago but i think now we're good. at least we are talking again -___-

Posted

my roommate is annoying. she's selfish and only thinks of herself. but she's not cocky or nuthin, which makes it worse because i can't bluntly say "YO i can't read. LAY OFF" haha.... what a pain

Posted

One roommate is easy to talk to, but sometimes she can change the subject out of the blue to where I have no idea where to go from there besides walk away and pee. The other roommate is so shy that sometimes I can't start up a conversation because it never goes anywhere. It is like a busted lighter; every time I try to light the lighter, it just dies out before the flame ever rises.

And wow, two weeks ago, I spent my entire Saturday cleaning the apartment, and I've been the only one cleaning since then. I understand we are all busy, but so am I. We have responsibilities.

Other than that, my roommates are pretty cool.

Posted

One roommate is easy to talk to, but sometimes she can change the subject out of the blue to where I have no idea where to go from there besides walk away and pee. The other roommate is so shy that sometimes I can't start up a conversation because it never goes anywhere. It is like a busted lighter; every time I try to light the lighter, it just dies out before the flame ever rises.

And wow, two weeks ago, I spent my entire Saturday cleaning the apartment, and I've been the only one cleaning since then. I understand we are all busy, but so am I. We have responsibilities.

Other than that, my roommates are pretty cool.

yeah i clean too cuz everyone else is dirtydirty

buuut once one of my roomies went on this pyscho ocd cleaning spree

that was kinda scary

Posted

Wow...I'm really lucky. I'm rooming with my friend so I'm not experiencing all the troubles you guys are -- though, there are some certain people on the same dorm hall as us that enjoy screaming, yelling and throwing a bit too much. ^^

Posted

oy my roomates here LOLOL..lets see I won't say the name xD

She's ok..but she talks REALLY LOUD..and sometimes it gets annoying..like when I'm sleeping she's on the phone yapping away REALLY LOUDLY..it can be annoying T_T hahahaa..and lets see...she's pretty loud when I'm trying to sleep and she's doing other things..

hmm..oh ya she told me all about her problems o_O like first day I met her..I was like RIIGHT..hahahaa..very interesting..

Posted

OMG.. i have 4 roommates..

Roommate number one: She's so quiet. locks herself in her own corner and studies, or whatever. She's white-washed, and doesn't like Asian Music. SHE SAYS THAT ASIANS SHOULDN"T RAP AND DO HIPHOP! ERR.. I LOVE BIG BANG!

Roommate number two: She's annoying! Her phone rarely rings, and when it does she makes some stupid squirmish sounds and runs to her cell, and when she talks on the phone is SOO LOUD! Like if you're studying in front of her face, she doens't realize you are, and just keep Yapping her Vietnamese away.. SO ANNOYING.. and she can't cook, but she always does... i'm forced to eat, NOOO!!

roommate number three: she so ERR.. I don't like her much anymore.. She demands so much. Plus she was born pampered, so she gets what she wants.. She's annoying, she always wants something this way and that way. Today she said, "Girls, we need to clean out the frig. I have so much junk in there" I mean, C'mon. I clean out my stuff by myself, she should learn to do it by herself!

Roommate number four: she's ok. Very Nice, but always asks to use my laptop. Ahh! even though she has her own. She and her brother are real close, a bit TOO CLOSE, it's SCARY. yesterday she fed him.. *shivers* Aniways, she's one of those poor kids who likes to dress RICH.. so yeah.. and she's lazy. hasn't done anything productive ever since we moved in together

OMG, these girls don't know how to clean after themselves..

Posted

Finally a place where I can complain and take off the load (it's been bottling up inside me =____=)

So I live in a single apartment with 4 other apartmentmates. So there's 3 bedrooms in the apartment and the other four are roommates (doubles) while I'm the only single.

1. She's latina and is from Mexico. It's weird because all the other girls (including me) are all asians so she probably might feel left out sometimes. This one time it was really nasty because her feet were really smelly to the point where our whole apartment stunk because of her and I tried to have an apartment meeting and stuff and told her that I think it was her feet and she got super pissed off at me and was like "it's not my FEET. it's my SHOES." and I was like O_O Anyway she put the shoes out on the veranda and then the sun was warming it all up and made it super stinky but she put them away (in her room or the trash or something) and it doesn't smell like feet in our apartment anymore =//////=

2. She does not care about other people's belongings and will just use whatever is lying around. She is such a freeloader. She didn't get her own computer for the first two weeks or so because her dad hadn't brought it over yet (it's a desktop) and she was using her roommate's laptop (girl #1) but she was being really rude about it. She would install crap on her computer without asking and be on her computer acting like it's hers and if she was doing that to me I would never have let it go that way. Finally the roommate who let her use her laptop got tired of her using her computer all the time so she hid the computer charger to make a point. Guess what this girl did? She went looking through the roommate's stuff to find the cord! RUUUUDE.

3. She is almost never around since she plays sports and works and everything. She can't clean up after herself and leaves stuff lying around everywhere which can become a pain after a while. Her room is sooo messy and her roommate's not happy about it. She is super chill about everything which is cool but since she's so chill she never does anything about anything. Like for example her friends brought a chocolate fountain on her birthday and they made chocolate covered strawberries and stuff which is all good. But no one cleaned up the mess and the chocolate fountain's still sitting there in the kitchen with the chocolate all hardened and crumbling and gross. Plus I don't like how she always brings friends over at any time without asking any of us.

4. She is the nicest out of all the other apartmentmates and we hang out a lot. However she gets a little needy and stuff. Her boyfriend came over for the weekend and he's sleeping with her. Just a little uncomfortable in an all girls apartment. She got mad at me when I refused to leave with my room unlocked so she could watch my TV (I didn't want to leave it unlocked because then anyone could come in and take all my stuff for all I know).

Posted

my roommate drives me insane. it takes major self-control NOT to smack her --;;

i`m not big on skinship unless i know the person pretty well, she was overly touchy from day one. cleaning the bathroom is her job [i clean the rest of our room], but since the beginning of the school year, she`s just wiped the sink down -- once. she criticizes my music while she blares her own. she takes immense pleasure at throwing things at my head while i try to study. she pouts when i refuse to "play" with her and then tries to draw on my face. she goes thru my things and uses whatever she wants, and never puts any of it back. she mangled my laptop. when her friends stop by, they sit on MY bed. she eats my food, uses my chopsticks, steal my water bottles. she keeps the a/c on full blast 24/7, forcing me to wear at least five layers at all times. she can`t sleep with the light on at night, so i study with one measly desk light on -- BUT she can`t sleep without something playing on her laptop. she snores + sleeptalks.

simply put: she`s a child while i`ve aged about sixty years since the beginning of the school year from being her "mommy"

GOD, GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO PUT UP WITH THIS FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!

Posted

--------------------

Posted

it bothers me how my roommate never studies for a class she's not doing really well in (i'm taking the class too, i'm better at it than she is yet i also study more than she does)

i hate how my roommate sometimes plays her music when im trying to sleep (seriously wtf?) - and i usually sleep around 12:30 or 1.... my roommates sleep at like..... 2 or 3... so they just have the lights on and junk and i'm like "WTF!!!"

and i sometimes hear them have conversations when i'm sleeping too... ive learned to be a heavy sleeper so a lot of things dont wake me up but they were having a CONVERSATION. and it freaking woke unwakable me up!

i hate it how when im obviously studying or reading something - she's like tlaking outloud to herself... and i have to keep turning my music up louder and louder to block her out. (id go outside but there are even more people in the lounge)

Posted

ohh!!! i love my roomatess......

i started talking to them over the summer and they're all relaly nice people..

we always joke around and f@#$ around alot.. it's so funnyyy

most of the time they are out while im in the room so i can study very quietly... they are out almost 80 percent of the time.. it's sooo great

i mainly love my roomates because they are never in the room.. i can have the room to myself to do whatever i want. and also they are SOO funny and fun to be around with when they are in the room..

Posted

ah this makes me feel so much better about my room mates

cuz unless theyre drunk theyre pretty cool

Posted

my roommates cool.

we do our own thing, but at the same time we get along..like sharing food, using each other's things, having conversations late at night..

sall goooood

Posted

i love my roommate she is my bff lololol ^^ but rly

Posted

i like my roommate. he's usually sleeping at his girlfriend's dorm. so i have my own room to myself. ^^.

my other two roommates in my apartment are pretty cool too. although one has been lurking in the living room playing diablo 2 with the lights off. lol.

Posted

--------------------

Posted

Oh.. i hope i can bear all this misery with them for the rest of the year

ACTUALLY, yes it's a year.. Our private personal apartment is leased

for a whole YEAR.. we're like a month in..

Aniways, they need to learn to change a bit..

or i'll go CHAOTIC on them!

Posted

My roommate is the cutest/nicest person most people have ever met.

....that is a blessing and a curse. I end up as the mean one. hahaha

She chews a bit loudly sometimes but that's probably the only thing that's wrong with her. v___v;;