Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2006 Star Cinema Philippines First Day High

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Starring: Geoff Eigenmann, Maja Salvador, Jason Abalos, Kim Chiu, Gera

fdh%20wallpaper%2003%201280x1024.jpg

fdh%20wallpaper%2004%201280x1024b.jpg

First Day High the Movie (Grand Opening in over 100 theaters nationwide on September 27, 2006)

STAR CINEMA PRODUCTIONS, INC.

Presents

First Day High

STARRING

Geoff Eigenmann

Maja Salvador

Kim Chiu

Gerald Anderson

Jason Abalos

Boy 2 Quizon

Kat Alano

Patty Laurel

Rich Alvarez

Charles Lejano

ALSO STARRING

Johnny Delgado

Bembol Roco

Michael de Mesa

Gardo Versoza

Arlene Muhlach

Carla Humphries

Denise Laurel

and Ms. Cherry Pie Picache

CREDITS

ADPROM & PUBLICITY

Roxy A. Liquigan

El Oro, The Team

FILM EDITOR

Marya Ignacio

PRODUCTION DESIGNER

Manny Morfe

SCREENPLAY

Roy Iglesias

PRODUCER

Tess V. Fuentes

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS

Charo Santos-Concio

Malou N. Santos

DIRECTED BY

Mario Cornejo

The journey in solving the greatest mysteries of life begins on the first day of school.

Brainy Indi (Kim), MVP MJ2 (Gerald), Sosy Pré (Maja), Rebel Gael (Geoff) and Nice Guy Nathan (Jason) are college freshmen who enter FDH University without knowing what college life will bring them.

Anxious, excited and scared all at the same time, the five of them make seemingly ordinary, harmless decisions on their first day in school. Unbeknownst to them, these little decisions will eventually set the way they are going to be from that day on and will lead them to where they are right now – in the middle of an investigation on what is known as B.W.A.C.A. or Basketball Water Contamination Accident.

Considered to be the greatest mystery the university has ever encountered, the entire basketball team suddenly started acting funny and collapsing in the middle of the opening game. Not knowing what is happening, the students and other spectators erupt into a riot which brings the game into a halt. With the threat of forfeiting their chances in this year’s season looming, the school chairman and the coach hire the best investigator to solve the case. Initial investigation shows that the water drank by the players during the game was contaminated by a mysterious substance. But the more surprising finding was that the culprit is from the same school!

Who is responsible for all this?!

Is it Brainy Indi who by denying her growing love for MJ2 ends up heartbroken and formulated the anti-love potion thinking that it can "cure" her heartache?

Is it MVP MJ2 who never wanted the pressure that came along from being the next big superstar and from being the current MVP’s brother?

Is it Nice Guy Nathan who was the team’s water boy during that game?

Is it Sosy Pré who would do anything to become part of the most popular sorority even if it means running half-naked and being humiliated in front of the whole student body?

Or is it Rebel Gael who is willing to do anything to avoid seeking his father’s help to the point of dealing with a syndicate just to get the amount he needs to mount his art exhibit?

In the end, it is not only the mystery during the basketball game which was solved but more importantly, the five freshmen begin to solve the greater mysteries in their young lives – family, love and friendship.

FIRST DAY HIGH THE MOVIE WEBSITE

Posted

omgosh , gerald !! im gona get this once it comes out in bbuster !! =D

Posted

ooh, is this out already? or is it going to be out?

Posted

omgosh , gerald !! im gona get this once it comes out in bbuster !! =D

yup, i love gerald anderson too..he's so handsome and talented..i hope this would be a blockbuster hit hehe..

ooh, is this out already? or is it going to be out?

hey there..sorry i forgot to write the movie's playdate on my first post..it is going to be out on september 27,

2006 in over 100 threaters nationwide, as always hehe..it's a joint project between rexona and star cinema...

i really love the song "first day high" by parokya ni edgar..i'm a college student myself, i'm graduating next year but i'll always love to be a student although there are so many challenges in facing life's realities..i love to play kim chiu's role as the brainy high..i also want to create and discover the anti - love formula..joke eh..

Posted

i though that guy carrying a basket ball's name is vong navarro?

Posted

i though that guy carrying a basket ball's name is vong navarro?

:lol: That's what I thought too.. I was like... Gerald looks like Vhong Navarro!!!!! Wazzup wazzup! :lol:

Anyway, any links to this movie? I doubt it.. hmm maybe I should visit the video store! :D

Posted

ooh! is this out?? i wanna know if it's out.. haha.. i wanna rent it.. ahahha.. maja's pretty.. and kim chiu's pretty too..

Posted

i really love the song "first day high" by parokya ni edgar..

Kamikaze sang "First Day High" not Parokya ni Edgar. :)

I have the DVD of this but I havent watched it yet. Those in the US, specifically L.A. area, some Filipino stores already has this for sale and some Filipino video stores already has this for rent.

Posted

I like Maja's portrayal! kikay! :D

Posted

Yup! I already watched this. The story was kinda well... you will enjoy it if you really liked the teens who acted for the movie..

Posted

that movie is so funny and so cool!!! Maja is so cute!!!