Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Newsie

BIGBANG Releases “If You” and MV for “Sober”

9 posts in this topic

Posted

BIGBANG is back again to kick off the next month of summer with “MADE Series-D.” On July 1, BIGBANG dropped singles “If You” and “Sober,” but unlike previous “MADE Series” installments, only released a music video for dance track “Sober.” According to an insider source, the decision to not release a music video for “If You” may […]

The post BIGBANG Releases “If You” and MV for “Sober” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Posted

IF YOU = LOSER

Great saddest yet inspirational songs ever

Thanks, BIGBANG :')

1 person likes this

Posted

I really love the song and video of Sober. IMHO, it's the perfect sound for summer. :-)

1 person likes this

Posted

top's voice for if you is a killer...

1 person likes this

Posted

Sober is a good song but If you is my favorite. If you is such a great song. Love Tops voice. He should sing more often.

1 person likes this

Posted

well I used to consider myself a bit of a fan, but the release of Loser and these songs made me lose a lot of respect for whoever wrote them. The tunes sound decent until you take a better look at the lyrics. I can't help but roll my eyes. Thought "If You" was supposed to be heart tugging. How is this considered their saddest song ever? They have obviously never felt true heartbreak. I promise losing a lover is not the saddest you'll ever be. I'll never feel empathy or sympathy for their version of a loser, or for their feelings of loss of a lover, or their feelings of want for a drink for lack of better ways to deal with their issues. Shame shame. Makes me want to take a better look at their other songs too. pathetic.

Posted

well I used to consider myself a bit of a fan, but the release of Loser and these songs made me lose a lot of respect for whoever wrote them. The tunes sound decent until you take a better look at the lyrics. I can't help but roll my eyes. Thought "If You" was supposed to be heart tugging. How is this considered their saddest song ever? They have obviously never felt true heartbreak. I promise losing a lover is not the saddest you'll ever be. I'll never feel empathy or sympathy for their version of a loser, or for their feelings of loss of a lover, or their feelings of want for a drink for lack of better ways to deal with their issues. Shame shame. Makes me want to take a better look at their other songs too. pathetic.

by loss of a lover, I mean clearly by breakup and not by death or other issues.

Posted

Yes. I'm in love already ♡

Posted

Best thing to wake up to