[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

30,146 posts in this topic

Posted

@drbigapple, i heard her wedding dress was personally prepared by her fiancee grandmother?

edit : ah, i misunderstood the news of Showbiz Korea..

Posted

@JezzaG:
maybe tAts the reason hjw been called as godness...she will look great in anything :)>- and alot ppl commented she even look more beautiful/gorgeous in real person..
omg...omg ..
maybe tats the reason   :o3 :o3 dumbfounded  when he see her closely...
i bet he must be licking his lips in nervous as well...and juz blurted out watever crossed his mind....'nuna ..i m frm the same college as u' and BOOM  8-X 8-X hjw with (i am not interested look) -oh really!? good =)) =))
:o3 :o3 heart crushed into million pieces  on the spot =(( =((  
First Impression GONE =)) =))

@sakura29angelwell the wedding dress are designed by some Lebanese designer...the hubby family business is hanbok...

Posted

How about this guy? The president of Peace Sign Foundation
:)) :))
tumblr_n5qb4aYGXu1tbjva7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5qb4aYGXu1tbjva7o2_500.jpg

Posted

@drbigapple IKR! I bet she can still rock even the most unflattering dress. She really looks good in anything she wears. Such a goddess  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Hahaha that was what I was thinking too! Maybe JCW got too mesmerized while witnessing HJW's beauty unfold before his own eyes for the first time so he was only able to utter random things that pop in his mind at that very moment. And HJW's flat and short reply was probably what made him mention 'noona' several times in his interviews. "You rejected me even before I start confessing so I'm gonna call you noona, Noona! hmp!" ;)) ;))

Posted

But if I were HJW I think I also answer the same thing.

Imagine someone 9 years younger than you suddenly say at the first meeting, "Noona, we went to same university"
Then I might answer,"oh really. So what?"
=)) =))

I'm sorry Changwookie, but that's very awkward lines. But it's okay, as long as you close to her now. Take care of that noona!
:):)

Posted

well i read an article before.....when hjw (i forgot she went for vacation/photoshoot/cf) was in London juz few years back....haaha a random handsome young british gentleman approached her and ask her to join him for a drink ;)) ;)) ;)) i guess they even have tat pic of that young gentleman(maybe her assistant taking the picture when  hjw rejecting that man offer)
so again now she in LA ...a foreign country...hhhahaa ...jcw u better messaging her time to time when u hv the free time...tis lady easily capture  3:-O   3:-O attention...

Posted

i dont think age really better if they both click. hope e will hear good news fro these two soon. really love them in Empress Ki.

Posted

@drbigapple  i think ur talking about this one

a044ad345982b2b7be420d8.jpg
yeah i remember the video of this guy asking her something
the guy is a british model and like they filming a cf

Posted

@sakura29angelyea u are rite!!
tat young gentleman looks cute rite :x :x

Posted

I find it even more suspicious that she didn't do the same for JCW as she did lsg. Why noona? What are you hiding? To tape a vidro shouldn't take that long. Yet your still going to take him some food, take him some empanadas. :\">

Posted

not so off topic

do u know who's the little boy with her?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB1TWOZOalMPyhJiOeb8u

its Yoo Seung Ho 11 yrs ago..

Yoo seung ho and hjw were both ambassador of kids art festival
hjw looks younger and younger by years
tumblr_llah6o03xv1qfpcwy.jpg

lol, seeing this pic, i suddenly miss our shipping days That Man and That Woman

Posted

yo...hjw juz updated her IG again... :x :x
she is now at Polo Lounge,Beverly Hills...she must be having breakfast there :> :> :>
so chinggus ..i guess our mamanim will  snap the food she taking to tempt  :o3 :o3

Posted

Yeah right @namyo
Why she can't give video greeting? Too busy in LA? She just went to watch baseball and film studios.
I guess all fangirls will go crazy if HJW do video greeting. LOL
Or she's jealous of that female actress so she don't want to make video.

@sakura29angel
Yoo Seung Ho, cutie pie! I miss you!!
And YSH and JCW were in WBDS. Another HJW-JCW connection

:x :x

Posted

The Japanese fans and us would've gone to exiled to out madness if she had done that. =)) Well all the TaNyang shippers. Omg I think they aware of the damage if they do that

Posted

@sakura29angel is that HJW beside little Seung Ho in the first pic?  @-)
Geez she really ages backwards. Or probably she doesn't age at all. Is she a vampire or some sort of a mythical creature? :))
Hmm If mamanim is really going to make an effort buying LA food for our puppy then our puppy should also bring her some sushi or sashimi when he gets back to Korea. So they can meet up and talk about his Japan fan meeting and her trip to LA and exchange food or maybe eat together... 8-> 8->

Posted

well chinggus it is not really 100% juz coincidence ysh connecton with hjw-jcw
i cn say almost all hot young males will hv connection with godness...either some events/ambassador/cf/drama/movies/mv/mc etc....hahaha poor :o3 :o3he must alwz stay in guard with any males approaching his godnesss (mamnim oso had photoshoot with kim woo bin before hahah)

Posted

@JezzaG yup that's hjw

@drbigapple, really with kim woo bin? gonna search  that pic
:D
hjw's ig pic is about food, hmmm jcw must be waiting for this post..
:o3  :o3

Posted

H2B3w8W.jpg
*sleepy

nyt guys

Posted

JCW sure attracts the ahjummas. I saw some pics in his thread. No wonder after been in daily dramas that had reach 40%

Now I think HJW's mom have watch his dramas before. I bet she shipped Tanyang too

8->

@sakura29angel good night

Posted

really JCW looks like a teenage boy on latest Ceci magz and that pouting lips and that short.. aiiggoooo.. =P~ =P~
and also now HJW ages backwardly... ME WANT TOO!!!! i am watching Secret Garden (yeaah 8-| thanks to EK) and HJW is much prettier now! her skin is even fairer than ever.. i wonder what's her secret, so i can attract younger boys too.. hmm,, undergrad boys? highschool boys? :-/ :-/ 
=)) =)) =))