17,134 posts in this topic

Posted

My apology,

Will go back & edit kk

Fighting AE!

Fighting S Korea!

Off topic

Life is not as beautiful as we wish...let's pray

@hoon_sim: My goodness, may all on board & families, be free from further sufferings #PrayForSouthKorea http://t.co/dlYtsXvo8D

photo 49ABCD0E-4210-47D6-864D-E22B9EB99B09_zps61ergdew.jpg

Posted

OT - @sin_hoonsim...What a trajedy...that SK capsized ferry incident :( Our thoughts and prayers go out to them all.

Posted

These are just some things I've noticed.

1.  When SW was hurt in the hospital, she met the director and called her dad. DP was in an upper area but noticed them. Seems to have heard the SW called her dad.

2.  So I think he already had an inkling that the person (SW's dad), who became his surrogate dad after his mom dad and he had to go to the US for his sister's operation, are related. SW's dad had someone monitor DJ/DP in the States and later helped him financially to become a doctor.

3.  SW's dad knows who DJ was. He kept his phone and letter (with the address in the US). Then he worked on DJ, so the guy could trust him. From then on he also kept saying that he wanted DJ to be part of his family, as in, a younger BROTHER to SW. That's because he had already more or less agreed to SW being together with JW. Maybe he felt guilty for the things he did, which caused DJ's mom's death, although there is still the matter of who injected that solution into the IV, which caused JH to have a seizure. SW's dad did hesitate when he was reviving JH. Although DJ only saw his renewed efforts later, which made DJ forever grateful to the doctor. He also felt guilty for cutting the young love short, because he had other plans for SW.

4.  DJ/DP's still hazy knowledge of the relationship between the doctor and SW was more or less getting more concrete, for he knows the house where they went after the fishing trip, and he heard SW's voice, even if he actually did not see her. He always listened to the recording countless times so he knows her voice by heart.

5. During the fishing trip, he was already hinting that he will be leaving again, either leave Korea or go to a distant countryside where he can have his practice.

6.  I guess he will be making a more concrete decision to leave again in the coming episodes because now he has a better idea of what the "good" doctor has been telling him through the years (12 years). The DJ of today is already DP, a more serious person who still thinks he owes the doctor his life and career, and maybe that of his sister's. Since he was young, he has this deep sense of gratitude. It is ironic how their lives and fates are twisted. His dad died trying to save SW mom after he had extracted the young SW from the car. SW met DJ who shared his family with the lonely girl. DJ's mom was a hit-and-run victim of JW, who is now SW's boyfriend. JW wants to be a friend to DP. JW's mom might have a hand in the ultimate death of JH. The detective although out of the force now, will definitely have a hand in discovering who did the hit-and-run, maybe helped by SW's friend. who is now a police officer. And the rest of the story will unravel.

And we will be loving everything as the drama and the story continues.

Just sharing some plain observation...

Posted

Watching this drama without subtitles! I don't mind, loving it anyway.Can anyone tell me what is the relationship of DongJoon and SuWon's dad? He was with him with America but he doesn't like him at the same time?

Posted

Just finish ep.4 and still cannot understand why SW's dad don't want him to be with SW?
What's going on between SW's dad and JW's omma?

Thankfull to the PD haha, he made Kang Ha Neul still have some scenes until now

Posted

Hanyeoun

said:

8jadecloud8

said:To Hanyeoun :Good memory there...SW's dad did invite DP/PDJ to his house. It makes me wonder why DP/PDJ didn't want to go into that vacation house that day to be introduced. I guess SW's id hasn't been make known to DJ? Then again, when DJ was walking away, rolling his bike, SW came out to meet her dad by the door, and she looked around seeming to have heard/felt someone around. DJ stopped behind the bush and attempted to peek. Didn't he know that SW is in there? Why doesn't he want to meet and speak with SW? By golly, imma have to re-watch that ep again to jot my 'lacking' memory

:D

Posted

@8jadecloud8 just checked out the location to be sure so that scene was really set in Korea. Now, moving forward to that hospital incident, I'm not certainly sure if that was the first critical moment where he assumed not only SW was dating JW but the fact she was his surrogate father's daughter. Your quote below beholds a nice hypothesis too but SW's dad never mentioned or called out his daughter's name after their fishing trip. That ghostly call may be a random coincidence or not to hold proof she was indeed SW.

8jadecloud8

said:

Anyway, at that stage, DJ already knew who SW is and he could not prepare himself to be introduced to SW as JB's 'son', SW's new dongsaeng, so he declined the invitation. 

That stage is now true since it was confirmed in episode 3 at the end. I'm sad for DJ denying his happiness so he can uphold his place being JB's best son as promised after his graduation but love conquers!  :x
I found something strange, he came back to Korea for the first time in 12 years and that was in Seyoung hospital considering the home scene after the fishing trip which doesn't really add up unless it happened very recently and he changed his mind while leaving for the States. 
Random note: "Kdrama fans could be outstanding psychologists or detectives. Over analyzing and solving every scene - one at a time !"  ;)

Posted

tumblr_n45lqmePZZ1tw0ji0o1_500.gif
tumblr_n45lqmePZZ1tw0ji0o2_500.gif
tumblr_n45lqmePZZ1tw0ji0o3_500.gif
tumblr_n45lqmePZZ1tw0ji0o4_500.gif
tumblr_n45lqmePZZ1tw0ji0o5_500.gif
tumblr_n45lqmePZZ1tw0ji0o6_500.gif

SW: Are you sick somewhere? Should I help you?

DJ: Oh. No.  I heard that there is an observatory near here.

SW: Oh you’re going to the observatory!  Then, I’ll tell you a really good route. Don’t follow the signs. If you turn right on the intersection right over there, it will lead you to the Gobongsan road. If you follow it halfway the mountain, you will see it. It’s really great there. I guess you like stars.

DJ: Yes.

Posted

8jadecloud8 said:

Hanyeoun

said:

8jadecloud8

said:To Hanyeoun :Good memory there...SW's dad did invite DP/PDJ to his house. It makes me wonder why DP/PDJ didn't want to go into that vacation house that day to be introduced. I guess SW's id hasn't been make known to DJ? Then again, when DJ was walking away, rolling his bike, SW came out to meet her dad by the door, and she looked around seeming to have heard/felt someone around. DJ stopped behind the bush and attempted to peek. Didn't he know that SW is in there? Why doesn't he want to meet and speak with SW? By golly, imma have to re-watch that ep again to jot my 'lacking' memory

:D

Posted

Hey @Lyna , @dee_dina sis!!  So happy to see familiar faces here :x :x 
Thank for all the pics and videos , especially those fan pics at the airport ..... SW is touching Dylan , rigth ? you naughty , SW  ;)) #skinshipfanhere 

Posted

Been reading so many mention of  the  'vacation house' and 'SW dad wants to introduce DJ/DP to his family in the US.  This got me so confused. 

Didn't SW dad stayed in a hotel while he was in the US stalking DJ/DP?  If he has relatives in the US, why stay in a hotel?   And that vacation house was in Korea, right?  I believe I have to re-watch to find out which came first, DJ seeing SW for the first time at the fire station or hearing her voice at the vacation house.  Which means - I shall return!!   :)

I had to come back - need to find out too how long has it been since DJ knew the relationship between SW and his surrogate father.  And also,  didn't DJ even suspect why SW dad helping him that much in the US?  As far as DJ knows, all SW dad did was try to save his mother.

Posted

My deep condolences to the families involved in the tragedy. this is such a heartbreaking news. #PrayForSouthKorea
May God Bless their Soul and to those who are still missing, May God give them strength. I hope they will be able to find more survivors and the they're all gonna come back safely. and All cast from Angel Eyes will always pray for them.And hope our Drama Angel Eyes will be airing too in this weekend...

Posted

By @minsun‌

FB AE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbQfaILrsTY

Posted

OMG I'm in love with this drama!! I didn't like GHS before, but I really really love her in this drama. Her hair style and eyes are so beautiful!!! I love how they focus on her eyes :x
I regret that I start this drama so early, so now I need to wait every week to watch it, urghhh. That's what I hate when watching K-drama ~X(. I hope this drama will not be a 50-ish weekend drama, if it is, so painful!!!!
I love this thread, so active and have many nice comments. I will stalk this thread from now on keke
Angel eyes fighting :-*

Posted

I think the fishing scene was in the present, not the past. SW's dad doesn't acknowledge DJ in public.. The lake scene was them meeting up to catch up like "father and son" thus making up some story about how DJ needed to leave because he had more potential elsewhere and when he heard SW's voice at the house, he already knew it was her since it's in the present. I also think that "vacation home" is actually their new house. I don't think they live in that old house in the beginning... the inside of the house looks different... and I'm pretty sure SW and her dad live together. He comes and goes and even hears her listening to JH's tapes all the time.

Posted

cre SBSTVJobs

Posted

OMO...while re-watching Ep 4, I realized....SW and JW are engaged! 

-When in the fire station, SW didn't correct her sunbaenim when he said her attempt to save her fiance was reckless in dealing with a knife-wielding-mental-patient in ER, and again SW didn't correct Teddy when he repeated after sunbaenim and said 'that leader is your fiance!' 
-When DJ was seated in Chairman Oh's office(JW's mom) with JW and SW's dad JB, JW actually addressed SW's dad as 'ahbunim'!

But why no form of ring to manifest their coupledom? Oh NO!!! Weiyo...SW :(( :(( :((

EDIT: I am thinking perhaps SW's finger is ringless cos of her 119 ER job. So, I have been eyeing JW's ring finger while re-watching Ep 4, and in that car scene with DJ on the way (to hosp?), JW's hands on the steering wheel - IT'S RINGLESS! :-/ :-/ :-/ 

-----heart in pain-----pity DJ

Friend, my heart is in pain, each time watching JW & SW hugging...sigh

(Times number of attempts watching episode 3-4) :P

Posted

[Official] Angel Eyes - Still Cuts

one of my favorite scenes
how sweet they are

Img0404_20140417143950_2.jpg
Img0404_20140417143950_3.jpg
Img0404_20140417143950_4.jpg

Img0404_20140417143950_1.jpg
Img0404_20140417143950_5.jpg
Img0404_20140417143950_6.jpg

cr SBS

Posted

aznchic209 said: I think the fishing scene was in the present, not the past. SW's dad doesn't acknowledge DJ in public.. The fishing by the lake scene was them meeting up to catch up thus telling DJ that he needed to leave and when he heard SW's voice, he already knew it was her since it's in the present