safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

16,889 posts in this topic

Posted

maria_m2me said: Just comeback from @ayronics‌ tumblr and found this post
This is Kim Soo Hyun’s vision of his (prospective) fiancee during the Ziozia fan signing. If you look closely it is a woman with long hair... And you can called me delulu.. But I keep thinking only one woman..

Posted

TIME FOR CHANGE OUR TELEVISION ;))

tumblr_n3xerllkQw1tq09s9o1_500_zpsf508fc

credit samsung weibo

Posted

tumblr_n3xffnBiOp1qdjxp3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n3xffnBiOp1qdjxp3o2_500.jpg

13.04.14 Kim Soo Hyun - The MC for 1st Memories in Singapore Fanmeet has been confirmed.

This man in the newspaper will be the MC and also the host for the press conference in 1st Memories in Singapore Fanmeet.

He is once the Radio DJ, and now is a professor at an university.
He accepts offers for MC-ing, and also musicals. He is very good at talking, and also a talented person.

It is with great anticipation that the press conference and the fanmeet will be spectacular and the fanmeet will be successful.

credit kim-soohyunnie

now singapore MC has been comfirm so where indonesia MC will be, till now not anynews about who will be the MC at the FM >:P

Posted

I know it has been posted before....

But i really missed prof. Do's class...

1517770_1429497067286423_1066731718_o-1_ 8-> 8->

Posted

I know it has been posted before..

Really miss prof. Do's class

1517770_1429497067286423_1066731718_o-1_">

Sorry double posted

Posted

Theory 101: INTERNET CONSPIRACY!
So I was browsing the internet (pictures on google really) for Korean male actors....that's exactly what I put in BTW if you can see the tab...I'm looking for faces of male Korean actors to "cast" a cameo for my story, the other alien.  Anyways....there's a bunch of pictures of different people....I'm so shock and surprise that our KSH barely had any pics on there after so many scrolling..........and then THIS HAPPEN!!! (see below).......................coincident?.......................I THINK NOOOTTTT!!!!!  8-} 8-} 8-}  <---- where's the closest Psych ward?!?!! I need to sign up.

internet
&*#&(#&***.....those are two seperate pictures....why are they side-by-side.......WHY INTERNET?!!? WHY?!?!!? DO YOU SHIP THEM TOO?!?!

Posted

[NOT] Happy 2nd anniversary...... :D

2014-04-12-22-42-25_deco_zpsyxxnysqd.jpg

Posted

YangD said: oneandthree said: found this on ksh's thread.hahaha @jt1023ksh said: I was debating whether I should post this conversation here, oh well, don't take it seriously and give it a laugh anyway (it was translated from Korean to Chinese before I rephrase it in English) Fan account on ZIOZIA fan signing: A fan asked KSH an over- the-top question. Let's see how he answered. Fan: Have you heard of the show "Witch Hunt"? (Note: it's an adult themed talk show) KSH: ah, yes Fan: Then would you know this? (she brought out her tablet) KSH and his manager read the tablet. Fan: This is a question asking oppa when you are in a relationship who would take the first move? KSH: ah...ah... Fan: Would you do the first move during the day? What about evening... KSH: ????? Fan: so...so... KSH: This is ZIOZIA event, hahaha Fan: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but please still answer that... (manager came out to stop the conversation) As the fan was about to turn around and leave, KSH said to the fan, "sure win" Then he wrote this on the card together with his signature, "I am able to defeat anyone" LOL what a question, what an answer! These Korean fans are so open. cr: KSH baidu kyaaa~~ what a fan! :D

Posted

hello guys, glad to be here. 

Me and my delusional Mind.

Noona-Dongsaeng, IDTS. JJH and KSH destiny? Who knows?

Pictures don’t lie. Someone  broke the rule about kissing policy. Anyway rules are made to be broken. Can’t resist his charms. Can’t resist her stunning beauty. For him she always looks beautiful no matter what she’s doing. She always stare at him or pay him attention whenever he’s talking.

Comfortable with each other.  Or should I say it’s JJH who is more comfortable with KSH based on the proofs, she prefer  to put her hands on her arms  rather vthan  cling to anyone she  is with but in KSH case it’s different.

Their smiles whenever  they are together. They bloom  , I observed that in YWCFTS.I said this coz I saw JJH in star date back then she doesn’t look young. She is more beautiful  now compare before.

I do believe life on earth is not a fairytale. What we see most of the time are lies and far from the truth.JJH life is not a fairytale either. I mean she got everything in just a snap. Everyone adores her so much .I just wonder if  she is really happy and satisfied with what she have today.  I have read in an article before that she’s enjoying when she’s working overseas. (It appears to me that she’s sad when she’s staying  at home. )

We know she wants to focus on having babies but look at her travelling back and forth and doing CF’s. On the second quarter she will start  taping her new movie. So busy ,right? if she really want to focus on building her family, it is better if she didn’t work even for a year ,just my thought. She’s rich and she  has nothing much to worry for. For me it appears weird, I’m expecting to see her and his hubby on a private trip. But I haven’t heard any. Or she’s just too private.

Actually I don’t know why I want to ship them knowing she’s married. The culprit is YWCFTS  and their previous pics from The Thieves. I really love their relationship whether onscreen or off screen. Maintaining that kind of relationship is very rare nowadays. Anyway I just want to clear that I want JJH to be happy whoever she is with. i just made my reason why I ship them so hard. Who knows what lies ahead of them?

This is just my observation. and reason. It is worth noting that I am  hyun2 couple hopeless shipper. Please forgive me for  my delusional mind.

Posted

15 adorable things that will make you love Kim Soo Hyun even more..

I choose the last because there someone i know who does the same thing. )

15. He has a habit of covering his mouth with his hand when he laughs

According to psychological interpretation, he subconsciously covers his mouth when he laughs to hide his overflowing masculinity. Maybe he is too manly inside.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!
I observed JJH also cover her mouth with her hands when she laughs. (i have seen other photos of her doing the same thing but i can't find it )

Posted

82p.gif
My favorite OTP.

Posted

photo.php?fbid=1416478418612467&set=a.14https://www.facebook.com/fanspagemylovefromthestars?ref=hl
Please click like and support for this page...For our Alien couple ( Kim Soo Hyun vs Jung Ji Hyun) Thank you so much ^^

Posted

tumblr_n3wfasqvQW1sq3sxko3_r1_250.gif

couple in black.

Posted

Wah @hyun2friendshipshipper‌ where's u get that pic? Do u have the video making of that magazine photoshoot? Curious... Yuppie @redspider‌ that one much abstract imagejpg1-4.jpg
Hhhhmmmm as I said just use my delulu imagination....

Posted

maria_m2me said: Wah @hyun2friendshipshipper‌ where's u get that pic? Do u have the video making of that magazine photoshoot? Curious...

Posted

hyun2friendshipshipper said: hello guys, glad to be here. 

Pictures don’t lie. Someone  broke the rule about kissing policy. Anyway rules are made to be broken. Can’t resist his charms. Can’t resist her stunning beauty. For him she always looks beautiful no matter what she’s doing. She always stare at him or pay him attention whenever he’s talking.

Comfortable with each other.  Or should I say it’s JJH who is more comfortable with KSH based on the proofs, she prefer  to put her hands on her arms  rather vthan  cling to anyone she  is with but in KSH case it’s different.

Their smiles whenever  they are together. They bloom  , I observed that in YWCFTS.I said this coz I saw JJH in star date back then she doesn’t look young. She is more beautiful  now compare before.

I do believe life on earth is not a fairytale. What we see most of the time are lies and far from the truth.JJH life is not a fairytale either. I mean she got everything in just a snap. Everyone adores her so much .I just wonder is she really happy and satisfied with what she have today.  I have read in an article before that she’s enjoying when she’s working overseas. (It appears to me that she’s sad when she’s staying  at home. )

We know she wants to focus on having babies but look at her travelling back and forth and doing CF’s. On the second quarter she will have the taping for her new movie. So busy ,right? if she really want to focus on building her family, it is better if she didn’t work even for a year ,just my thought. She’s rich and she  has nothing much to worry for. For me it appears weird, I’m expecting to see her and his hubby on a private trip. But I haven’t heard any. Or she’s just too private.

Actually I don’t know why I want to ship them knowing she’s married. The culprit is YWCFTS  and their previous pics from The Thieves. I really love their relationship whether onscreen or off screen. Maintaining that kind of relationship is very rare nowadays. Anyway I just want to clear that I want JJH is to be happy whoever she is with. i just made my reason why I ship them so hard. Who knows what lies ahead of them.

This is just my observation. and reason. It is worth noting that I am  hyun2 couple hopeless shipper. Please forgive me for  my delusional mind.

Posted

yvy said:  
YangD said: oneandthree said: found this on ksh's thread.hahaha @jt1023ksh said: I was debating whether I should post this conversation here, oh well, don't take it seriously and give it a laugh anyway (it was translated from Korean to Chinese before I rephrase it in English) Fan account on ZIOZIA fan signing: A fan asked KSH an over- the-top question. Let's see how he answered. Fan: Have you heard of the show "Witch Hunt"? (Note: it's an adult themed talk show) KSH: ah, yes Fan: Then would you know this? (she brought out her tablet) KSH and his manager read the tablet. Fan: This is a question asking oppa when you are in a relationship who would take the first move? KSH: ah...ah... Fan: Would you do the first move during the day? What about evening... KSH: ????? Fan: so...so... KSH: This is ZIOZIA event, hahaha Fan: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but please still answer that... (manager came out to stop the conversation) As the fan was about to turn around and leave, KSH said to the fan, "sure win" Then he wrote this on the card together with his signature, "I am able to defeat anyone" LOL what a question, what an answer! These Korean fans are so open. cr: KSH baidu kyaaa~~ what a fan! :D

Posted

yay! hugs and kisses for you.I do know i'm not alone.We're all in this together.

janeunbi

said:

hyun2friendshipshipper

said: hello guys, glad to be here. 

I do believe life on earth is not a fairytale. What we see most of the time are lies and far from the truth.JJH life is not a fairytale either. I mean she got everything in just a snap. Everyone adores her so much .I just wonder is she really happy and satisfied with what she have today.  I have read in an article before that she’s enjoying when she’s working overseas. (It appears to me that she’s sad when she’s staying  at home. )

We know she wants to focus on having babies but look at her travelling back and forth and doing CF’s. On the second quarter she will have the taping for her new movie. So busy ,right? if she really want to focus on building her family, it is better if she didn’t work even for a year ,just my thought. She’s rich and she  has nothing much to worry for. For me it appears weird, I’m expecting to see her and his hubby on a private trip. But I haven’t heard any. Or she’s just too private.

Actually I don’t know why I want to ship them knowing she’s married. The culprit is YWCFTS  and their previous pics from The Thieves. I really love their relationship whether onscreen or off screen. Maintaining that kind of relationship is very rare nowadays. Anyway I just want to clear that I want JJH is to be happy whoever she is with. i just made my reason why I ship them so hard. Who knows what lies ahead of them.

Posted

Despite her character in the drama or movie which is so bold and happy go lucky, I actually think JJH is an introvert person. The person that make her comfortable the most is herself. But yes, I do agree that KSH look like a person that she comfortable to be with. Maybe because he is younger and she can drop any formality toward him and be herself. And I doubt she will make her comeback in dramaland if the co star that she working with is not KSH. But due to the fact that JJH is a married lady, it is understandable that both parties know their limit. :)
I'm not sure if this thread move slowly or I constantly check on it and not realizing the speed of this thread.   :-??