chic-chic

[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

33,412 posts in this topic

Posted

2young squad!like a broken record, but i m gonna say it again, i love this episode!2young just getting better :) there's no turning back...
my rough understanding, @hanaluvKM @caramelcake @stellaseah probably have better version :)

• wy acknowledge sy's effort in doing the exercise, therefore wy promised to grant sy's wish. you see they did another 'yakso' at the beginning of their part
  • in the car, sy complimented wy's driving skill. than wy apologised for hitting her a lot and try to reach her back. sy flinch and she highlight now she flinched whenever wy try to reach her. wy has nothing to say except 'i am sorry'.
  • our leader MC Danny (lol) pointed out wy's right hand position. he said man/wy did that so he can hold sy's hand. lol. then everybody was talking, i can't hear clearly. the caption said sy reached out to hold wy's hand but sy was actually asking 'do you want to hit my hand?'. i am confused. 2young end up hi5 each other. the caption said 'holding hand failed'. 
  • sy touched wy's hair. wy said 'excuse me'. lol. wy asked sy if she like his hairstyle. sy laughed. i think whatever hairstyle wy has, sy just like to pat his head :)
  • then they arrived at the amusement park. the staff offered 2 tix but sy said 'only one'. wy looked at sy (as if sy tricked her) and said 'no, no two ticket'. then sy went 'taddah!' lol. she showed her ID and explained she hold a lifetime free entrance. i lol at wy's lol. the staff said accompanied visitor also benefit a 40% discount. both are happy. 
  • sy brought wy to this ride she haven't try before. as sy cutely explained to wy, wy kept asking about the place where sy did her beauty pageant. lol. wy clearly wanted to avoid the scary rides. wy said if it's him, he will not take the ride but as they already there, might as well just enjoy it and he sigh. lol 
  • as the staff got them ready, sy said 'scary!' than wy said 'seyoung ah ~ now you said it, what should we do?' lol. as they were floating sy shake her body out of her nervousness. lol ~ i like the sound effect ~ so cute. wy asked sy to stay still. up there they decided to do a mission while flying down. it was 'wooyoung ah i love you'. i like as they flying, both spread their arms comfortably. it's simple but it's sweet.
  • after the first swing, sy said it's not scary. wy agree. both said the ride was interesting. as they undressed the uniform, sy laugh at wy's hair. wy don't care lol. than wy said 'it's right decision to ride this. wife's words are true'. sy said 'of course! next time listen to me well'. wy said 'oo/ok'. my feels >.< 
  • than wy said he has a wish and it's probably hard for sy (his thought is so sweet). his wish is to hold hand casually with his girlfriend at public area. sy said there's no people there though. wy reached out and sy showed her palm. wy's response 'is it ok? really?' lol. then they hold hand. i super love sy's small laugh and playfully run to the left and right tried to break free but wy didn't let her go. wy said ' really won't let go'. woah!
  • then they arrived at the hall where sy had her pageant. wy hold to her hand tightly until she asked him to get down from the stage. sy was so cute with big ribbon on her head and singing the song she sang years ago. from the moment they got on the stage until wy went down to the audience spot, he only looked at sy *blushing* 
  • they left the hall and wy said 'let's go, let's eat, let's eat jajangmyeon'. sy agreed. did mbc cut that scenes? boo >.<
i stop here first. the above was only about 13 mins of the whole episode >.< if i have the energy i will continue, or else maybe @hanaluvKM or @caramekcake or @stellaseah can continue from here.  

Posted

Wooyoung and Park Se Young go on an amusement park date on 'We Got Married'

April 12, 2014 @ 1:37 pm

2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young went on a romantic amusement park date on the April 12th episode of 'We Got Married'. 

SEE ALSO: JYP Entertainment unveils a mysterious image, possibly for 2PM's comeback?

Wooyoung finally succeeded in holding Park Se Young's hand after he told her, "This is a really tough favor, but can you do it? I wanted to hold your hand in front of people carefree."He later said, "I'm never letting your hand go. Even if you let go, I'm not letting go."

Later on, they took a walk on the beach where Wooyoung took his shoes off and walked on the sand. It was a colder day, so he ended up asking her, "Give me a piggyback ride."

Park Se Young said during her solo interview, "It was cold, so I thought I should hurry up and get his feet off the cold ground."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/wooyoung-and-park-se-young-go-on-an-amusement-park-date-on-we-got-married
4 people like this

Posted

EDIT
my earlier post  was redundant >.<
here seyoung is sooooo cute :)

tumblr_n3xnnnEBQM1s3scs9o1_400.gif

and here adventurous couple :)
tumblr_n3xnnnEBQM1s3scs9o2_r1_400.gif

favourite moment..wy thought they should went into the sea but sy thought it's very coldsy felt sorry >.<both of them took care of each other at the sea. wy worried about sy's wet skirt and top so he offered his jacket. sy refused the jacket a few times but wy didn't allow her so she kept dusting off the drizzles on wy's shirt :) 
tumblr_n3xpdvXCUn1s3scs9o1_400.gif

Posted

as fake as others might think this couple may be. i still love them to death!!!! i feel like this episode was too short! i want more! i think filming the whole day and only getting to watch a aprox. 40 minute segment is such a waste! i wanna see more! i would be satisfied if there were only 2 couples like the GWGM so we get to see more interactions. but i love this episode! the lady that entered the restaurant to meet them looks like a grandma. maybe wooyoungs halmoeni? if that is the grandma.. man he must be serious about his feelings!! :)

Posted

SY does have a beautiful heart doesn't she? She was so serious bat getting why's feet off the cold ground...during the BRI, everyone praised her kind gesture.... And I think she looks super beautiful during the BRI wearing the white shirt.... As they were holding hands on stage and SY use both her hands to support wy's hand while talking....and wy giving that loving stare,,,,,I thot that was just insanely intimate for a moment.....I love them! :\"> :x

Posted

SY does have a beautiful heart doesn't she? She was so serious bat getting why's feet off the cold ground...during the BRI, everyone praised her kind gesture....

And I think she looks super beautiful during the BRI wearing the white shirt....

As they were holding hands on stage and SY use both her hands to support wy's hand while talking....and wy giving that loving stare,,,,,I thot that was just insanely intimate for a moment.....I love them! :\"> :x

100% agree with you when i see her bri interview i thought waaa beautiful..

Seyoung is beautiful before but every week i think she more beautiful.

Well love make everything more beautiful :D

Posted

alyssamariz

said: Bionic eyes please.hahahah So they've got a couple ring already? is it the puzzle ring?(instapic) Coz that outfit was when they had their gym date right? Hahha Aigoo these two.couple things collection.hahaha

Posted

jann17 said: SY does have a beautiful heart doesn't she? She was so serious bat getting why's feet off the cold ground...during the BRI, everyone praised her kind gesture.... And I think she looks super beautiful during the BRI wearing the white shirt.... As they were holding hands on stage and SY use both her hands to support wy's hand while talking....and wy giving that loving stare,,,,,I thot that was just insanely intimate for a moment.....I love them! :\"> :x

Posted

@dewirama omo, that gif isn't mine. i borrowed it too as i find it so cute~

Posted

Wow I "left" this forum for a few days,and so many to catch up ^^

Hi too to @caramelcake ::) and i think i saw some friends from Glorious Day forum so hi too to @DaniaH @DyaH @kawainoona @missauditor :)

Posted

@missauditor Firstly, thanks for your translation! As usual, yours is always in detail description :x Secondly, I'm sorry I can't contribute more into it cz I'm super busy today and for next two days. Also, I haven't watched the full raw and the internet connection here is really bad so I can't watch through link posted above. Poor me -_- However, reading all the screencaps, reviews, and the pictures of them doing the pepero kiss will help me to 'survive' for this week. Hopefully. 
Thanks for all the gifs and pictures. You are all awesome! I guess I can leave (for a moment) in peace :))

Posted

alyssamariz said:

#jangwooyoung#wooyoung#2pm

A photo posted by dddnnnmm (@youngboy_wy) on Apr 12, 2014 at 2:08am PDT

http://s106.photobucket.com/user/enzo0227/media/2young%20couple/717FF4D8-4CE1-4239-9F3C-17E7A5489C7A.png.html Bionic eyes please.hahahah So they've got a couple ring already? is it the puzzle ring?(instapic) Coz that outfit was when they had their gym date right? Hahha Aigoo these two.couple things collection.hahaha

Posted

736b7102bfcc11e382d10002c9dc152a_8.jpg     / \       |      |
      |
 THIS ONE
cr:pinggvaele
Lower left corner......So that's why SY has her cellphone on hands while WY asked hold hands.
MBC...I want that 2Young selca moment back!!!
giphy.gif

Posted

@bladerunner you sure have hawk eyes!

ya MBC, your poor editing shows again! molla?! ah jinjja!

yoohoo~ english subbed 2young episode, where are you~?

Posted

What de heck! Jinjja!! MBC. WHY YOU SUCKS IN EDITING??? HAHAHAA =))

a whole day filming then good for 2 or 3 episodes??? Hmmmm.for sure many things are left unseen. oh MBC release an uncut footages for us will yah?? Or BTS/making film?Hahahaha.ok I know I can dream for that.

But seriously they suck at editing.remember the preview for their movie night.then what SY said in the preview was not shown.

Then they cut when WY was asking if she wanna eat jajamyeon.

Then that picture in the invites we didnt witness that moment.hahaah. :)) :))

Posted

alyssamariz said: What de heck! Jinjja!! MBC. WHY YOU SUCKS IN EDITING??? HAHAHAA =)) a whole day filming then good for 2 or 3 episodes??? Hmmmm.for sure many things are left unseen. oh MBC release an uncut footages for us will yah?? Or BTS/making film?Hahahaha.ok I know I can dream for that. But seriously they suck at editing.remember the preview for their movie night.then what SY said in the preview was not shown. Then they cut when WY was asking if she wanna eat jajamyeon. Then that picture in the invites we didnt witness that moment.hahaah. :)) :))

Posted

@bladerunner hahahahahahaha.u surw do scrutinize things. But it's true they have editing issues.haha

When we got no eng sub that's the thing we do, look in every detail.haha

Posted

bladerunner said: alyssamariz said: What de heck! Jinjja!! MBC. WHY YOU SUCKS IN EDITING??? HAHAHAA =)) a whole day filming then good for 2 or 3 episodes??? Hmmmm.for sure many things are left unseen. oh MBC release an uncut footages for us will yah?? Or BTS/making film?Hahahaha.ok I know I can dream for that. But seriously they suck at editing.remember the preview for their movie night.then what SY said in the preview was not shown. Then they cut when WY was asking if she wanna eat jajamyeon. Then that picture in the invites we didnt witness that moment.hahaah. :)) :))

Posted

true mbc had bad editing but don't discount they film for a day - for less than 30 minutes airing timei guess less for more?lets enjoy 2young's roller coaster ride in a happy note :)
everybody talk about 2young's pepero kiss and paper kiss already, here is 3 other games they played.
they have to guess the stufftheir beautiful lips >.<
BlFvSeKCAAAh6eC.png

than wy piggyback sy?i think sy avoid to lean on wy lol. shy sy :)
BlFvXHvCAAAZ1r0.png

last but not least...they have to pop the balloon lolfor wy i think he did most/all of the games on other show.for sy, to do all this on national tv, maybe her first experience :)
BlFvg2WCYAAui4o.png

@caramelcake hope to see you around here soon :) @bladerunner wow i need to rewatch and relate with the photo at the invitation card. eagle eye mode searching. lol. @dewirama use as u please. btw is that seungho in ur profile photo? want to ask for a very long time already >.< @ujiyus1 muahhhh ~ glad you have great time with our 2young :) @imelz hi! i cannot wait for the drama to air. while waiting, lets enjoy sy in wgm :)

Posted

@missauditor on the 3rd picture, the host's face was priceless! LOL i think, Danny Ahn's spot being the 2young squad leader is threatened! ahahaha!