Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

12,490 posts in this topic

Posted

Credit DramaSBS on YT

Posted

Internet rating is about the same as yesterday.  I seriously can't believe actual ratings would drop that freaking much. 

Posted

That's why I keep going on about not relying that much on the ratings system. Today's episode was a more complete package compared to the previous ones but the ratings don't convey that. I would just say keep ur own counsel n enjoy the drama for ur own sake for now. N I strongly feel after today's episode the only way for the drama is up.

Posted

I think real reason might be promotion, we didn't get stills of any episode beforehand , we already in the episode 4 and didn't even have a OST , it all seems so weird to me.
I hope SBS now will do something about it,  [-O< [-O<

Posted

proudlurker said: That's why I keep going on about not relying that much on the ratings system. Today's episode was a more complete package compared to the previous ones but the ratings don't convey that. I would just say keep ur own counsel n enjoy the drama for ur own sake for now. N I strongly feel after today's episode the only way for the drama is up.

Posted

yes seung gi drama never has such low rating even TK2H facing stiff competition it also had 2 digit ratings :(

Posted

That live ratings chart is seriously messed up. I don't know if I believe it. Maybe I just don't want to believe it. This is real bad and SBS needs to do something fast.

Agree with @star+roll I wouldn't give a crap about the ratings if it didn't affect Seunggi and his career. I'm enjoying the show, but I want it to do well. Fan mentality I suppose. I just hope thats not real. Its not posted by the usual person, and don't we usually have the ratings in multiples of 4. Its in 3s this time. Maybe I'm delusional, but I think want it to be fake. :-<

Posted

@star+roll‌ fair enough. Hope everyone comes out a winner then.

Posted

just asking.. what is that "internet rating?"

Posted

ppl watching via internet

Posted

Possibilities of why many Korean viewers aren't watching :

1) Maybe many female fans/sasaeng of AiRen and male fans/sasaeng of SONES are sad and disappointed that Lee Seunggi and Yoona are dating.
--> These people are delusional they need to wake up from reality.

2) Lee Seunggi's new role is kinda new to them, probably they want to see him smile.
--> These people should accept as Lee Seunggi is also an actor, and actors do versatile roles and not always stick to the roles with the same personality.

3) Cha SeungWon's son's involvement in few cases
--> Probably some people and fans are disappointed about this.

4)The people who watches the most at these times (10 pm - 11 pm KST) are adults from late 20's to senior citizens.
-->Probably they prefer watching more serious dramas.

Posted

tumblr_n5mfbq4uI61r8rnh3o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n5mfbq4uI61r8rnh3o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5mfbq4uI61r8rnh3o3_1280.jpg

Credit http://sin430.tumblr.com/
Aaaaawwwwwwwww They're an adorable team!

:x

Posted

oh live streaming!? wow were high in the internet rating compare to others  yey <:-P  <:-P

Posted

It's possible that the person "S" who helps DaeGu is Police Chief Kang SeokSoon ("S" for SeokSeon), the one who hired the new recruits.

nohi008.jpg?resize=200%2C291  

Posted

@uglypearl I dunno what it is, but people did give it a chance so I don't think it's dating or CSW's son scandal. If that was it people wouldn't have tuned in to start with.

Posted

Did I doze off ? I don't remember see the preview for next episode..
anyone have cut for the preview?

Posted

There's no preview I don't think.  We still have the epilogue too.  Maybe it will air after that. 

@uglypearlThat would be a twist...  Since she seems good.  And people were hating on Frog lol 
And sorry for being a downer.  Nothing we can do about the ratings.  Should just enjoy the drama I suppose. 

Posted

I haven't seen ep 4 yet but I think they need to make the characters more endearing. 

Posted

Credit DramaSBS on YT

Posted

class="post-title"You’re All Surrounded Episode 4 Review:
1400159862_698143.jpg

class="post-title"Lee Seung Gi & Cha Seung Won Have a Fist FightIn You’re All Surrounded, Eun Dae Goo(played by Lee Seung Gi) and Seo Pan Suk(played by Cha Seung Won) had a fist fight.

Previously, Dae Goo and Eo Soo Sun(played by Go Ah Ra) were sent on an undercover duty of a stalking case. However, while they were unaware of the stalker, the victim got attacked and was seriously injured.

Pan Suk got extremely mad and kicked Dae Goo as soon as he saw him. Dae Goo stood up and yelled, “You should have gave us directions in detail! How would we know everything?” He continued, “And how dare you kick a teammate. It’s all video typed what you just did to me. I’m going to report this to the NHRC.” Pan Suk shouted, “Do as you want!”

The two got into a fist fight. The policemen around them tried to stop the fight.

Source: kdrama.com