SongMira

[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

6,871 posts in this topic

Posted

ohh doorim sang for kanju a lullaby!!

Posted

I think dr is leaving. she tell the butler yo take care. she is now talking to kj with tears in her eyes. so sad. I think today will have less screen time of the osp. she is now singing to him on the phone. kj fells asleep with the hp on his cheek. dr recalling the happy moments with him

Posted

DR asks Granny whether they should go live near the sea. She tells Granny that she can't live without KJ. Also, she can't be happy making everyone else sad. She cries. DR meeting KJ's Dad. Dad worried about her. She tells him that In the beginning Kj was a person whom she could not have but look at from a distance. She wants Dad and Mom to make up; that is for Dad to bring Mom home. She leaves without meeting KJ. She says her goodbye to Maid's husband and he finds her attitude strange. DR talks on phone with KJ. He wants her to sing for him. She sings. She recollects him introducig himself again in restaurant and hugging her. All other romantic moments. Tears flow down her cheeks. He falls into a peaceful slumber. It is morning.  

Posted

DR sing for KJ thru phone .. she cried 

Posted

Where is DR going?? Is she going to leave KJ and disappear without her GRandma and her bff??

Posted

Tsk tsk..doorim is not taking the ghost's advice..take him if you want him,if you love him..be selfish for once doorim ah!!

tsk,but they'll end up together anyway*i wish* :D

writer nim,i demand a super happy ending with lot of otp moments tomorrow~! Chaebal :D

Posted

kj rushed to the restaurant. dr left him a letter. they left. dr also left a letter for yk

Posted

The one thing I dislike the most in Kdramas is noble idiocy. Why do you leave the man you love just so he can be with a woman he dislikes? Oh well, DR you will end up with your man hopefully.

Posted

Is YK repenting just now... she asked her mom why she did all that and that DR did nothing wrong. YK told her mom to stop...

YK mom is lossing it

Posted

president ma try to kill YK ... so sick

Posted

pres. ma. is insane...
is it too much that i am happy with that??? =))

Posted

president ma hallucinate. she saw yk as dr n wanted to strangle her but later saw her as the ghost. she is now in the hospital. she is mad now

Posted

President Ma be cra cra. Lol

Posted

kj is so sad. he looks at the photo that he took with dr. how come he can see the past in his sleep?

Posted

so lagging... need to watch this again later....

Posted

The last episode preview and today's clips is up in tvchosun youtube channel yeorobun!!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=PLdL7USGieQC0cE1Wn9VFhGj4SqJIq8hTw&v=y9bUjMmHTeA

Kangjoo will go after doorim in her hometown..doorim's grandma hold the key to solve everything i guess

Posted

i didn't understand about KJ's dreamwhat's connection between him with 1st bride? with the lady ghost? why his father hit him?

Posted

What is she saying? She is pregnant???

Posted

DR pregnant 

Posted

KJ comes to DR's restaurant. He meets JJ. She hand over a letter. We see DR boarding the bus and leaving with Granny. KJ reads letter  realizing she has left him. Recollection of words spoken by YK to her. Then' KJ's declaration in press conference. She wants him to put down everything from his heart. Live well etc. Pres Ma sleeping. YK comes near her and  Mother startled. YK asks her Mom why did you do it?DR did not do anything wrong. It is us who are wrong.She wants her Mom to stop and leave DR alone so that she can live in peace as well. Pres Ma sees DR reflection in YK and says You are not YK. Then, she sees ghost reflection in her and backs off from Yk. She is terrified. YK worried and says I am YK and Mom says you are not. Pres Ma in hospital. YK tries to feed her and she pushes her away saying you are not my daughter. Pres Ma asks YH where her daughter is and that she misses YK. YK hugs her saying I am here. I will protect you. KJ looks at DR's snap in phone and says he hates the world which made her leave.  KJ sleeping.Having nightmare. He dreams of the guy from past who wanted to slay the woman he loved(ghost lady), the groom who looks over the cliff believing his wife died there, his father with his painful look of missing the woman he loved. We see the ghost lady comforting him like his childhood. He wakes up and open up the lock of shrine and enters. We see Dr standing and thinking. We see the past again.DR and ghost lady talking when ghost lady pregnant. DR tells her she will tell the guy how much she(ghost lady) waited for him and loved him. She listens at the stomach saying baby moving. Then, scene where Pres Ma strangling baby ans she save it. We see DR holding her tummy and ghost lady places her hand on it and says that This is not the end but the beginning. The End