SongMira

[Drama 2014] God's Gift - 14 Days/신의 선물 - 14일

5,215 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys..i think there's something wrong with Dong Chan's brain. Why that secretary has Dong Chan's brain scan paper ?

Posted

@ruzikie...SJ murder was solved, we just need sub to know the story. only able to recognize few korean words. lol...and tonight's ending 

DC was so mad he's strangling the murderer and SH was trying to stop him. SB whereabout is still unknown.

Posted

HmRztAD.jpgYtwufj6.jpgI4gLhf7.jpg

GGers' prediction about the photographer of the old photo to be the President's son is spot on!  Great detectives on this thread! And prediction that President's son was the murderer of SJ also rang true....till the end, he was still not remorseful and ep 15 ends with DC trying to strangle the President's son.  Still a lot of unanswered questions. And DC did mention about the "two" (as per SJ's mother's prophecy) being SB and DC. Gotta watch with eng subs to understand.

Posted

tomoyo1010 said:

oh...someone made a correct guess about the president's son. <:-P

have to wait for sub to confirm what they are saying though.

Posted

illay said:

Guys..i think there's something wrong with Dong Chan's brain. Why that secretary has Dong Chan's brain scan paper ?

Posted

illay said:

Posted

NaGyDyc.jpg

Andweeee Ahjussssi :((
why i feel Ahjussi will turn himslef into danger and change his life to our Saet Byul :((
well, i think our noble idiocy writernim's mind has stucked somewhere so she or he cant find anything new >:) >:)

Posted

The President' son killed SJ because she 'insulted' him about his handicap I think

But with the other guys were they drugged? or only drunk? I suppose that they woke up and saw SJ dead body then ran away.
This episode is really heartbreaking =(( :((
SB is really in danger, they won't let her live since she has the picture. The tattooed man is only being manipulated by the president' secretary, he isn't aware of the true motive of this man. He wants the execution of the man who killed his son, but he is helping a monster who can kill a child without blinking and put an innocent in jail.
DC struggled a lot today, but killing won't save SB nor DH [-X 

Posted

this is pic from ending I hope I correct to use spoiler tag this is the first time 

77742946_zps09589f67.jpg201404212252774822_535525cdb0a48_zps1b5eff89.jpg

source: osen and enews24.interestme
omo I hope DC didnt do it, at least untill SB save

Posted

So when DC was having drunken blackouts they were pointing to this? I didn't want him to be related to SB's death directly, but this is so wrong!
What's wrong with him?

Posted

wiscpenn said: juju84 said:

6) Yup, these boys are still a mystery to me. At least three of them were from very influential families. And the fact that almost all of them were killed makes me believe that the last one have something to do with the SJ's murder. But the mayor son said something about 3 stabbing wounds and SJ was strangled not stabbed.

Posted

OMG I died when...

SH is in the hospital, DC wants to careless her, but restrains himself. He is hopelessly in love with her

:((

Posted

buticut said: OMG I died when...

SH is in the hospital, DC wants to careless her, but restrains himself. He is hopelessly in love with her

:((

Posted

I understood a little why DC was so angry with the President's son. hahahaha.... so I was so right all the while that the President's son the murderer and the other 3 guys each stabbed SJ 3 times each.However most of the shippers were wrong in accusing SJ as the wench. She didn't! Sorry got to put the rest in spoiler

from the translation I got from the Chinese site:apparently the person with a limping leg as feared by Jun Hyuk (mayor's son) was the President's son. Apparently, SJ caught him taking drugs and said the wrong words that he's a limp. That angered the guy and why he strangled her. My computer bomb out, so got only to watch the last few seconds, that the President's called Lee Myung Han after the murder, He came and told him he would take over and asked him to leave. Lee then took a jacket into the house. I am wondering if DH saw the murder but it was too dark and he would only identify the jacket. That's why he mistaken it as DC. Now, what I am not sure is that who is the one did he see in DC's jacket? Was it President's son or Lee, and how did the President's son took the jacket from DC?So, the entire saga are created by the President's son and Lee Myung Han, no wonder HJH called him about the jewels, but probably didn't know initially that he was behind all the conspiracy. The tattooed guy told SH that he was grateful to HJH for fighting for their son's case, but he was angered by the criminal when the criminal told him about him getting off the hook (probably) because of his rich father. That could have angered tattooed guy so much so that he betrayed grandpa to join Lee Myung Han for the President's cause. However, since I missed quite a lot at the end, I am not sure if the President is an accomplice in making DH as the scapegoat for his son's crime.Probably that was why the tattooed guy was kind towards SB too. I guess SB reminded him of his son, and I have a feeling that he never meant to harm SB, but just to get the jewels, which would then push forward with the death sentence of the guy who killed his son.

Posted

DC doesn't need to be ill. This is not a freakin' melodrama! X(

Posted

God's Gift- 14 days E13 RAW 

Link download torrent 720p-XTX // 720p-BarosG
29ae91e015752a984329daf9d4b6fe53232211.j

Posted

illay said:

Posted

sad scene but I loved it, DC looks so....

13638104_zps20fc0bcd.jpg

source: enews24.interest.me

Posted

Some screencaps I managed to grab

rsjh.png
v0nx.png
0vni.png

Oh please show, don't do anything to DC, I am not prepared for this :(( :(

Posted

meemboo said:

God's Gift- 14 days E13 RAW 

Link download torrent 720p-XTX // 720p-BarosG