SongMira

[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

6,612 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmangla said: unlike other dramas, where the leads are always wavering and giving mixed signals, it was great to see both JW and AR give clear positions on where they stand. when SH asks where she was and says isn't this what lovers do, nag? -- her response is yea that is what lovers do but.. she doesn't get to finish her sentence because SH doesn't want to hear it but it is clear that she is telling him that he has no right to nag because he is not her lover. loved how bluntly JW told YJ that he can't accept her heart and how he told SH his intention to get back with AR. no beating around the bush or being noble idiot. just his stand. even at the warehouse, it was bit of a masterstroke when he places his hand on AR's shoulder and says "work hard" ~ a clear indication to YJ that AR is his and yes, there is something going on between them. it was also interesting that while AR is a bit flustered, she doesn't deny or make any excuses for JW; she doesn't do the usual routine of "don't misunderstand.." instead even with YJ's veiled threat, her immediate concern is the event..

Posted

Episode 12 graphics ~
image-642E_5345DF68.jpg

image-DC38_5345DF68.jpg

image-EACA_5345DF68.jpg

image-768E_5345DF68.jpg

image-4D90_5345DF68.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Sly and Single Again English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8216-sly-and-single-again-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Posted

Hey guys.. Kindly pm me if you have live streaming.. Thanks :)

Posted

KerthiR said: choinyen said: what were they talking in the preview?  i can't wait for tonight.
i predict tonight will be the climax. by E15, whatever conflict will be resolved and E16 will be the tying of loose ends for a happy ending. 
though the revelation of the miscarriage may be the turning point for JW and AR, i think the climax will focus on the unbelievable company crisis.  since she's supposed to be the CUNNING SINGLE LADY, i am hoping AR won't become the noble idiot.  i expect JW and AR to join forces in resolving THEIR company issues.  I mean, common show, you're ending next week and we do not even have AN OFFICIAL COUPLE moment for the OTP...
:-O

Posted

Hello CSL family!!! Sorry i won't be able to recap today. I am having one of my crisis...

So in today's episode, SH will show his true identity to the company...

Also, wasn't it like yesterday that D&T JW was on the news about his company being successful... How come today's its unside down and crashing??

Posted

chingus annyeong! I'm afraid that i won't be able to screencap tonight since I'm still out of the house now. :-(

Posted

@jeonghyang 
haha..nice one but we are sending 3 Gooks to the mental hosptital > sister,brother n father... let the OTP be happy :)

Posted

@ohoheli I will miss u loads n loads chinguya!!!!.. Its okie do some shopping buy some chocolates!! We all need them !!! :P:P

Posted

@loli @ohoheli don't worry, you did it great the previous days, you deserve to relax :P

I think this is a valid link for streaming? http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/tv/380789_1361122058503.htm Is the one I used (was posted here) to see the previous episode.

Posted

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens. NAR - even if everyone abandons or threatens to abandon JW, you have to show your support for him :) JW - losing a loved one is hard to get back! You know that best... Make the right choice. Hopefully he is smart enough business wise now to be able to come up with a good solution that will help him keep his own company and get the woman of his dreams. Fighting!!! Yes, I have watched 1000s of rom coms in this lifetime. I know suspend of belief is necessary :) I don't mind but it always makes for interesting rhetorical questions and discussion points :)

Posted

I wont be be able to join live streaming today bad luck crazy rabbit can't join the as usual CSL party here help crazy rabbit
I have to work overtime boring crazy rabbithead crazy rabbit

have fun everyone!! I am looking forward to know on how would JW react on miscarriage issue ...  bye crazy rabbit

Posted

where is the link to watch it live stream??

Posted

NAR and YJ arguing on roof. They start cat fight, YJ faints. JW comes to rescue and carries YJ away.

Posted

Episode opens with NAR and YJ on the roof-top arguing. (switched bags aren't the only thing they are arguing about).YJ tries to slap NAR, but is able to hold her off. CJW sees this as he just comes out on the roof-top.YJ collapses (hasn't gone to the doctor from last ep.)CJW carries YJ off. NAR is left on the roof-top.

Posted

So, I understood from an earlier post that Dontalk is real.  Anyone know who the actual CEO is? ;-)

Posted

Doctor says YJ collapsed due to stress. CJW does seem to be worried about her. (He didnt know about her manipulative side)SH is waiting outside in the waiting area. It's still tense between the two.They talk about AR and then SH rushes off to see YJ.

Posted

One-On-One Confrontation!

sy64.gif

LEGMINATOR- Knocked-Down

os73.gif

Posted

JW at YJ's bedside in hospital. We overhear in background that she fainted due to stress.SH and JW arguing at hospital. SH says that he, his Dad and Noona are similar in personalities.SH says that NAR gave her all for the company and he will do anything to be beside NAR and that he has abandoned his Hyung(JW)

Posted

I can screencap (thanks @.Soah. for the streaming link) if it's necessary, do somebody want me to screencap or it's okay ?

Posted

NAR comes home to find her friend crying. She thinks that she is pregnant. NAR checks the test and says she isn't. NAR also cries with her friend remembering the pastJW comes to NAR's place. He overhears NAR and friend talking about the miscarriage.Finally..........this is how he finds out