SongMira

[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

6,612 posts in this topic

Posted

minozyeh said: SH maybe hot and cute but IMO he is a very spoiled young man. He doesn't take 'NO' and does everything according to his wish without considering others. From the start of the drama up until now. I don't know how to explain it due my lack of English. But if you rewatch the drama from the start you will see that this young man doesn't care about other's opinion and advise. He plays around, he doesn't take study and work seriously. He also didn't take JW's and NAR's feeling seriously. If he does, he must know that his hyung hasn't gotten over NAR's yet. And if he cares, it will take more than just 'this' to neglect his long relationship with his hyung over a woman he barely knows a month ago. And also, dating our ex-wife's bestfriend will make our friendship become awkward. So even if JW doesn't have any feeling towards NAR, SH still needs to think it over cautiously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Okay guys, it seems like only JW knows that YJ and SH knows about him and AR relationship...

How do you guys think AR will react to SH and YJ when she finds out that SH and YJ knows about her and JW relationship... DO you think she'll still accept SH feeling assuming she did by hugging SH back? What will her reaction really be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

star+roll said: @orionbynes2010

JW won't even admit he likes her to SH.  SH would probably give up if he did. I can't even be that mad at him.  JW is letting AR get away tbh. 
Honestly JW is just weird.  Organizing a terrorist attack drill just so you can kidnap your ex and lie to her about there being an actual terrorist so she'll be scared enough to sit with you and you can reminisce about the past and ask her out to the movies.  WTH seriously. /:)  What a complicated way to ask a girl out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

sarasona said: maybe i am an odd-man-out in this thread :-?? ... 
i am OKAY with AR-JW and AR-SH ;;)  and i am really happy that she responds to his hug \m/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Viki has ep 11 subbed more than 90%. I am trying sooo hard not to watch it now. Gotto save it since a week is forever. :o3 What else do u guys watch to kill the time till next Thursday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

loli said: shahlooblah said: I'm seeing a number of comments calling out CJW about his behaviour.
In CEO-in-Law's defence...I would like to point out his ex-wife is just as much of a dork and is childish.Perfect match for each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I watched 70% of ep 11 and I really felt like from the rooftop scene it confirmed that NAR let go of CJW cause she, in part, felt like them being together was in part hindering him from advancing in his career and getting the business off the ground. I will rewatch with c subs to confirm but that's my initial thought. I have been hoping all this time that that was part (not the whole reason) that NAR decided to divorce him. This gives me more hope and insight to her mindset at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I absolutely adore Joo Sang Wook's (CJW) acting in this drama. It's so different from his arrogant & serious roles from his past dramas. IM PRAYING BY NEXT WEEK he will find out about the miscarriage OR EVEN confess to her. Please cross your fingers & pray :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

ChrissyL said: I absolutely adore Joo Sang Wook's (CJW) acting in this drama. It's so different from his arrogant & serious roles from his past dramas. IM PRAYING BY NEXT WEEK he will find out about the miscarriage OR EVEN confess to her. Please cross your fingers & pray :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Sarasona, you are definitely not the only one that is fine with AR ending up with either SH or JW, though if I were her I would rather pick a younger but mentally more mature man. I just hope she is happy in the end.  The girl deserves it. The question I have is, what are the writers going to do with her brother? Will he ever grow up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

minozyeh said: And after seen the preview, I feel more upset... ~X(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Eng subs are out for ep 11... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

loli said: Okay guys, it seems like only JW knows that YJ and SH knows about him and AR relationship...

How do you guys think AR will react to SH and YJ when she finds out that SH and YJ knows about her and JW relationship... DO you think she'll still accept SH feeling assuming she did by hugging SH back? What will her reaction really be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

inner said: ChrissyL said: I absolutely adore Joo Sang Wook's (CJW) acting in this drama. It's so different from his arrogant & serious roles from his past dramas. IM PRAYING BY NEXT WEEK he will find out about the miscarriage OR EVEN confess to her. Please cross your fingers & pray :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

rxthien said: loli said: Okay guys, it seems like only JW knows that YJ and SH knows about him and AR relationship...

How do you guys think AR will react to SH and YJ when she finds out that SH and YJ knows about her and JW relationship... DO you think she'll still accept SH feeling assuming she did by hugging SH back? What will her reaction really be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Already episode 12, I say both men should just be honest towards her from here on out! (JW with his feelings and apology and SH with him knowing JW and with YJ as his sister.) If I was AR I wouldn't appreciate being lied to at all, no matter if I like the guy or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I want sh and ae to end up together . She deserves someone who loves her . Second lead please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

no matter what you guys say...my heart goes to CJW and AR.i still believe there meant to be..thats the reason why i'm watching this drama because of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

rxthien said: inner said: ChrissyL said: I absolutely adore Joo Sang Wook's (CJW) acting in this drama. It's so different from his arrogant & serious roles from his past dramas. IM PRAYING BY NEXT WEEK he will find out about the miscarriage OR EVEN confess to her. Please cross your fingers & pray :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

uglypearl said: From the preview, JW getting furious about what happened to his house model.
He probably misinterpret that AR is the culprit and did something to it... Misunderstanding again arises between the JW and AR.
:-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now