SongMira

[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

6,612 posts in this topic

Posted

@ohoheli

wuah..gumawo chingguya...You help us a lot..I really apreciate it... >:D<

Posted

Me too YJ is now a creepy little lady... Now that the mother have seen YJ, i bet the mother liked YJ and might want her to be the new daughter in law (mother in-law keep your hands of JW, he is taken already)

Posted

ohoheli said: minozyeh said: @ohoheli So the ending of this episode is when JW reminiscing AR when she paid respect to her father in law

Posted

I really hate that NAR is getting a lot of bullying!!

Gawd. I love the OTP but I think I might fall for Mr. Dimples harder. Poor guy.
=(( =(( =((

Posted

hbkrjt said: another week of waiting...again....
thanks to @ohoheli again!!!!

Posted

ChelseaS said: I really hate that NAR is getting a lot of bullying!!

Posted

Tasia said: Saranghae yo @ohoheli‌ thank you for the hardwork. :x

Posted

minozyeh said: @ohoheli wuah..gumawo chingguya...You help us a lot..I really apreciate it... >:D<

Posted

trixicopper said: hbkrjt said: another week of waiting...again....
thanks to @ohoheli again!!!!

Posted

The mom and the sister might change their mind when they find out rich lady has a fake leg sometimes.. BTW was JW's secretary at the funeral?

Posted

I for one like SH very much and not only ebcause he is my type :-\" but i don't think he is prepared to be the man NAR needs at the moment or maybe i'm wrong yet...sadly NAR has passed throu so many harsh and sad moments in her life i'm sure she would want a serious man that would want to marry her..not saying SH is not but i think he is the type to enjoy life still and not to marry and setle down yet and think about children and so...The fun part that he has is that he could show NAR that life can be fun and that age can be as well a number and she could enjoy more...It depends more what she wants,with SH indeed she would have a more fun life,not saying JW is boring but he is more serious type unlike SH that is the aventure type..hope to see NAR healing some of her old wonds that seem to still hunt her

Posted

Saranghae yo @ohoheli thank you for the hard work.  You brought the drama live to us even though we can't watch it.

Yes, i too don't like AR been bullied but i think she is just being patience so ppl will not know about AR and JW relationship. I think if she lashes out, JW and AR will get into a fight and it will seems like she is not being respectful cause she works at her ex hubby company. SHe is just trying to take the bully to not cause any trouble.

We all know how crazy AR can be (they should ask JW or her firend or her family) but when you're in a place and its your ex hubby company, you don't want to cause too much trouble.

Posted

sarasona said: ohoheli said: minozyeh said: @ohoheli So the ending of this episode is when JW reminiscing AR when she paid respect to her father in law

Posted

@gerryd‌

i don't think her being handicap will change JW's family view about her. Well, they will accept her as long as it is not NAR and especially her being JW's important investor.

Posted

ohoheli said: sarasona said: ohoheli said: minozyeh said: @ohoheli So the ending of this episode is when JW reminiscing AR when she paid respect to her father in law

Posted

Aish, we're halfway right? They still don't all know? I mean...she was freaking helping out at his funeral. Oy vey. YJ is an annoying second lead. Although any second lead female can't compare to the second female lead in Prime Minister & I for me :P Can't wait to see this episode subbed! 

Posted

gerryd said: The mom and the sister might change their mind when they find out rich lady has a fake leg sometimes.. BTW was JW's secretary at the funeral?

Posted

Miky88 said: I for one like SH very much and not only ebcause he is my type :-\" but i don't think he is prepared to be the man NAR needs at the moment or maybe i'm wrong yet...sadly NAR has passed throu so many harsh and sad moments in her life i'm sure she would want a serious man that would want to marry her..not saying SH is not but i think he is the type to enjoy life still and not to marry and setle down yet and think about children and so...The fun part that he has is that he could show NAR that life can be fun and that age can be as well a number and she could enjoy more...It depends more what she wants,with SH indeed she would have a more fun life,not saying JW is boring but he is more serious type unlike SH that is the aventure type Mhmmm... i have a say on this; SH is the guy that you'll want when you are in College and just want to enjoy life. but as you grow older and more mature, you want someone like JW because we know he now knows what he want, he is a man, he is done with school and have a job and ready for a family.

As for me, i like SH but i don't think he's someone i will like to date because i can see he is not ready for the future... right now SH is only taking the job seriously because of AR if not, he will have left the company. its a good sign there because he is maturing little by little but taming someone is hard, its really difficult.

Also, JW is fun, we have seen it when they first got married. they go karaoking, they watch sport, they take pictures and go out to eat.

To me, SH is still a boy and JW is a man. (but when you get married, JW become a child to his wife lol hahah) I know i want to marry a man, not a boy. I want someone who already has a job or have a dream/aim to know that thee is a future of a happy life.

SH is only about is father's wealth right now

Posted

trixicopper said: gerryd said: The mom and the sister might change their mind when they find out rich lady has a fake leg sometimes.. BTW was JW's secretary at the funeral?