c_gunawan541

[Taiwanese Drama 2013] In A Good Way 我的自由年代 (Extended to a total of 26 episodes)

2,840 posts in this topic

Posted

Rong Rong's IG update! :D

OmP0Di4.jpg

Rong Rong: Nourishing food!

@starletjul

it says: sesame chicken's back, pig's liver, green vegatables! Eating all of these alone seems likely too much to handle,

but who cares, its time for me to have some nourishments~

Posted

the fb caption is longer than IG's one.  :-?

Posted

RongYi with absolutely no pretense ;)

okl8Rg1.jpg

mJkqWl2.jpg

9GxPjDE.jpg

he... who looks @ her so affectionately :x

mY8prmg.jpg

8-> 8-> 8->

she... who looks @ him with adoration :x

BAtiwDW.jpg

8-> 8-> 8->

Posted

IWALKER APR ISSUE mag scanz (Three Musketeers Edition) :P

OLPLsyX.jpg

98d2jPv.jpg

vtWXE3S.jpg

yfmjHiY.jpg

SAseTtv.jpg

FaTotGu.jpg

rlApKHR.jpg

k3BgBip.jpg

7PHKjaR.jpg

IdtqxZO.jpg

16nLc00.jpg

Posted

Hi.. 

Posted

We're ALMOST to the 100 page mark. Keep going!

巨人大嬸的照片。

Posted

Lovely article on Rong Rong:
Article here

Google translates does a decent job of getting the jist of it. It also comes with cute childhood pictures!

Posted

magazine.jpghttp:

Posted

goodies.jpg
goodies2.jpg

Posted

10003764_749935898373754_1022900941_o.jp
just noticed how red lego's ears are. haha, so cute!

Posted

I learned a neat trick from another Soompier. This, my friends, is what could've gone on for Ep17.

fun.jpg

You ask me: "Am I happy with this view?"

I reply back:

becha.jpg
But then you ask: "What usually follows that?"
I say: "If you follow Taiwan dramas like AC and FTLY, than you would know that we would get this."

image.jpg

BABY RONGYI AT YOUR SERVICE...

Posted

blossomz said: But then you ask: "What usually follows that?"
I say: "If you follow Taiwan dramas like AC and FTLY, than you would know that we would get this."

Posted

my perfect ending for IAGW is LC-JE's answers to their personality test...LC hugging or hand in hand with JE..Seeing him as successful lawyer/politician and perhaps JE is involve with tourism/wifey /mother..it will be awesome to see LC-JE's parenting generation will have their kids enjoy freedom...hahaha i can dream right..it will be nice if "honeymoon scenes" will be inserted to make it more realistic..

Posted

Thanks everyone for all the updates throughout the weekend!!!
Love all the HK pics (omg...Lego's dimple...I DIE) of RongYi!! iWalker pics look like so much fun - can't wait till my copy arrives! And UGH...the new Spop April mag pics are making me so jealous of the fans in Taiwan!! I want my own copy and yesasia still doesn't have it listed yet (I actually resorted to asking them on twitter lol)...

The mystery gets deeper and deeper and I find myself enjoying every little clue and step closer to solving it. I wonder what kind of treasure LC's grandpa left behind and how exactly it'll help with paving the way towards his freedom. Ri Qi..you are adorable..and completely clueless as to why Xiao Wei is not so happy with you..I hope one of their friends can kick them into gear lol.. Tracy & Ah Qing oh you 2 are adorbs as well! It's about time you guys learned about real love and what it means for you both! and LC & JE are smoldering our screen up as usual!! I still can't get over the hair touching..and the holding hands is just so so intimate (AND NATURAL) for these 2.. Please have a lovely wedding at some point that we'll be able to watch! I really want more of the wonderful gal that is Bai Xue..and I wouldn't mind if her and Ren Wei get together down the line if RW keeps maturing in the way that he did in this ep. I thought I was going to have to throw a pillow at my screen but instead loved the interactions between him and his dad. Thank you writers for redeeming him.. Also, how much do I love JE and her dad together!! The man just wants his daughter to be happy and loved..well no worries dad, your daughter picked the best of the best in LC!! ^^

ok..and those gifs of the BTS kiss scene? *dies again* They were so trying to restrain themselves..if I'm not mistaken, in addition to Lego wanting to go deeper, RongRong kept wanting to as well - I felt like she wanted to part her lips but obviously it being innocent JE's 1st kiss...well... lol..I feel like such a stalkerish perv now haha..
Can we just make a list of all the times Lego's ears have turned red? *giggles*

Posted

5f9bcc9ebdf611e3b0440002c9de3a06_8.jpg
Lego's IG update
Yay happy Lego! one of my favorite kinds. 

Posted

i love the feeling when lego post an IG...a few minutes later, rongrong will post an IG...hahaha i know there is no connect..but i have been noticing lately that they are either online at the same time or post on their IG on the same day... #shippingforRongYiFTW!

Posted

92bbafd2bdff11e3940b12026da4bbac_8.jpg
@clauric nice prediction. this came an hour later. sorry the updates aren't as fancy as before. how do you guys do that?

Posted

@kellyp hahaha my logic says it's just a coincidence..but my RongYi heart says it's a couple thing to have our fans get updated hahaha (i think i spent a lot of time at the shipping thread last night--hehehe if you happen to visit there, you will learn the art of hoping and waiting in vain lol )

Posted

@clauric I noticed that too! My RongYi luxury cruising heart thanks them hahaha.. My IG also thanks them too XDD oh btw, yesasia tweeted me back and their supplier is completely sold out of april's spop issue which is why it hasn't been listed yet but that they'd keep me updated *crosses fingers*
RongYi & IAGW items are hot sellers!!

thanks @KellyP for the IG updates!

EDIT:
Settv just posted a clip of Steven Sun (Ah Qin) & Apple Lin (Tracy) promoting the IAGW novel ^^ I wish I could read chinese bc I would totally buy it!

Posted

@clauric I noticed that too! My RongYi luxury cruising heart thanks them hahaha.. My IG also thanks them too XDD oh btw, yesasia tweeted me back and their supplier is completely sold out of april's spop issue which is why it hasn't been listed yet but that they'd keep me updated *crosses fingers*

RongYi items are hot sellers!!

thanks @KellyP for the IG updates!

huhuhu oh no! i want the s-pop mag..i need something iagw collectible since i love this drama!