[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

19,488 posts in this topic

Posted

@minatae unnie "the more we doubt, the more we believe'.. i :x :x it

popup to say hi :-h for newcomer.. welcome home for your shipper heart >:D< ;)) anyway i found this video a while ago, and want to share it here.. when i see this firstly, all of the content im sure all of you here already seen it, but this is recommended for decrease your doubt abt SoGong  :-bd \m/ and the song oohh you must hear it, my reaction is :-O :-O /:) [-( ^:)^ :-bd =D>

Publiced Oct 19, 2013. The song!! is it coincidence with our Soompi VD Contest? nop [-X  i thought its Fate between us as SoGong Shipper :)) :))

Learn to know you.
Offers support.
Values you.
Envisions the whole of you.
'The course of True Love never did run smooth'-W. William Shakespeare. :x :x

Posted

# SJS Praud CF [12042014]
eb800abagw1efczv6mq15j20k30nmabl.jpg
cr : SubHyoJin_CN Weibo from DC

# SJS Cheddar Cheese CF [12042014]
- Part 1 - Screen Shoot [Picure]
eb800abajw1efd0bqtodfj20hs0k00t7.jpg

eb800abajw1efd0brlnxfj20hs0k0755.jpg
eb800abajw1efd0bsajs1j20hs0k0wfj.jpg
eb800abajw1efd0bt770bj20hs0k0wfi.jpg
eb800abajw1efd0bu51tgj20hs0k0js0.jpg
cr : SubHyoJin_CN Weibo from DC SJS
eb800abajw1efd0bv8bx6j20hs0k074n.jpg
cr : SubHyoJin_CN Weibo from DC SJS

- Part 2 - Screen Shoot [Picure]eb800abajw1efd0f6ynvjj20hs0k074t.jpg

eb800abajw1efd0f2x0kqj20hs0k0wf8.jpg
eb800abajw1efd0f43d5mj20hs0k00t9.jpg
eb800abajw1efd0f6dg3sj20hs0k0aag.jpg
cr : SubHyoJinCN Weibo from DC SJS
eb800abajw1efd0f85i3pj20hs0k0aal.jpg
cr : SubHyoJinCN Weibo from DC SJS
Ps : You can see bigger size picture (part 1 & 2) without weibo mark in DC SJS (cr : KINGS)

- Part 3 - Gif
eb800abagw1efd42qxglmg20b4069e82.gifeb800abagw1efd43p5vuig20b40697wi.gif

eb800abagw1efd44lbaplg20b406ax6p.gifeb800abagw1efd45phmygg20b4069b2a.gif
eb800abagw1efd472ovcxg20b4069b2a.gif
cr : SubHyoJin_CN Weibo
Other GIF see in DC SJS

Posted

netongg said: @minatae unnie "the more we doubt, the more we believe'.. i :x :x it

popup to say hi :-h for newcomer.. welcome home for your shipper heart >:D< ;)) anyway i found this video a while ago, and want to share it here.. when i see this firstly, all of the content im sure all of you here already seen it, but this is recommended for decrease your doubt abt SoGong  :-bd \m/ and the song oohh you must hear it, my reaction is :-O :-O /:) [-( ^:)^ :-bd =D>

Publiced Oct 19, 2013. The song!! is it coincidence with our Soompi VD Contest? nop [-X  i thought its Fate between us as SoGong Shipper :)) :))

Learn to know you.
Offers support.
Values you.

Posted

ainsley said:
netongg said: @minatae unnie "the more we doubt, the more we believe'.. i :x :x it

Learn to know you.
Offers support.
Values you.

Posted

Hyo JinS said: People want to know the ideal pattern of So Ji Sub home?

He said in an interview that he likes girls with nice smile. The subject also was he answered further in his SONICe magazine released in 2012. Specific content as follows: question 1: "the smile of women may attract me?"

Answer: "smiling faces wide open of the daughter, while his work is hard, not complain complain, for me is very beautiful and very seductive."

Question 2: "in addition to smiling faces, the point in a woman's skin I feel the most sexy?"

Reply: "If looked at in terms of appearance, it's a sense of harmonious whole and a beautiful legs."

As you said, the smile and nice feet is 2 points, you see the most attraction in a girl.

It was Hyo Jin to his house, when asked by her, point at ourselves is the most seductive, Hyo Jin has answered the smiling faces with his open smile. This is not wrong because her smile is radiant. The Sun that:P and make people also remember the most recent time, he complimented a girl beautiful foot on national TV, don't hesitate and extremely natural, pointing to her leg and then praise so enthusiastically:)) And that was the first time in the film that her dress shorts to reveal long-legged Cambodian man.

that's all..
NOW! sogong is something... fishy.. hahahaha

Posted

I don't wanna start a war, so please don't throw me away because of this post  xD.     

I bring you another debate......or not

the question is : why I ship them ? ==> because of their chemistry  and they look good together obviously.

Some people, speak about "believe", and "hope", and in my case, I can only hope and that's the reason I often check this thread, in hope to find clue, or something which will allow me to believe, and that's also the reason i doubt

I would like to know for most of you, what does ship mean to you ? 

Posted

[ @ ] pushbuttonstyle 귀여운 공효진 #공블리 update ~~~~~

005uWYZKgw1efddxj9pccj30hs0hsq51.jpg ================ @liddi yes...is Blue Dragon awards 2008 ;)) 005uWYZKgw1efdf36k1orj30ci0khq4m.jpg005uWYZKgw1efdf5ugdzdj30ci0inq4o.jpg

Posted

@ animatrix:

"Why do I ship SoGong?"

They share a spark I've never seen in K-dramas EVER!! K- dramas tend to be chaste affairs but with these two, it can combust and explode or smolder with a look or a touch. If given a chance and these two do a straight up love story, be it drama or movie.... WOW!!! I wish someone is imagining this project right now.

Their life stories, their personalities make compelling arguments for being the soulmate to each other. The nerd and the popular girl... The forever alone man and the social butterfly....The hip hop guy and the fashionista. Even if they are complete opposites of each other, when they are together, they just fit! In my eyes, they simply belong together!

Posted

@ animatrix:

"Why do I ship SoGong?"

They share a spark I've never seen in K-dramas EVER!! K- dramas tend to be chaste affairs but with these two, it can combust and explode or smolder with a look or a touch. If given a chance and these two do a straight up love story, be it drama or movie.... WOW!!! I wish someone is imagining this project right now.

Their life stories, their personalities make compelling arguments for being the soulmate to each other. The nerd and the popular girl... The forever alone man and the social butterfly....The hip hop guy and the fashionista. Even if they are complete opposites of each other, when they are together, they just fit! In my eyes, they simply belong together!

Thank you @gocar65‌ for expressing beautifully what most of us Sogongers here feel :x

We Know and we believe! SOGONGERS/SOGONERS FIGHTING!

Posted

Sorry I just got to respond @liddi. No I don't read hangul, I'm sorry :( I haven't gotten that far in my lessons yet :)
It's nice to see so many new names here. I apologize for not being able to be here as much as I can, but y'know, duty calls :P I'll stop by as much as I can. Remember SoGongers, don't let anything get you down. Even if our couple doesn't end up together, we still have the happy memories and will continue to support them individually :)

Posted

Last night I dreamed that I was watching the teaser of Master's Sun to be shown in my country...I find it funny that the teaser said "starring reel to real life couple SJS and GHJ"!! kekekekeke....SoGong what you have done to me?

Posted

Guys, does anyone knows here the FB of the staff who recently posted sogong pic? Can anyone link his fb page here?? TIA  :D

Posted

Popping in! Still a SOGONGer but unfortunately real life (and marking students' assessments beckon!)

So nice to see many new faces in here. The power of SOGONG lives !

With the amount of couples being 'outed' and many of them are the young idols - I hope that our couple will also make a declaration soon too.  :D

Posted

@junied No one know until now, it still mystery~~~

Posted

semi09 ig ~fr:baidu & ig 005uWYZKgw1efdsdntdurj30hs0hsdho.jpg

Posted

Guys, does anyone knows here the FB of the staff who recently posted sogong pic? Can anyone link his fb page here?? TIA 

:D

Nobody here know. That is why some might tot it just some sort of conspiracy. But whatever her/his intention was, we all here still want to throw flower petals to him/her because he/she just make us the happiest shippers on earth the day when the photo leaked. Or maybe if you can read Chinese/Hangul u might found something from DC or Baidu. If u do, dont forget to share with us here!!

Posted

Welcome to all new Sohongers...

Shipping....sometimes it's easy for fast official announcement (InHyun, GeunBum couple), sometimes it's not (Hyun-Hyun couple --one Hyun is already married :D ). Sometimes takes time like Jang Dong Gun and Ko So young, announce 10 years later after 1st rumour in 1999 :)) , Ji Sung and Lee Bo young....paps have to be patient for 2 years and the shipper aging well .... :D

Well, our couple is special. Both are in marriage age, popular and loved by their own fans. SOGANJI and GONGVELY are name for reasons.

In many interviews, SJS always mentioned that he wanted to get marry.He really wanted to meet a woman. He even mentioned his ideal woman... beautiful body, beautiful face,nice, rich :D (a joke?),height 168 cm or higher, give him comfortable feeling, good and caring person, have a good conversation with him, etc......Then, he admitted that Hyo Jin gave her comfortable feeling, have beautiful legs,can talk with him, caring,etc. Me?...speechless!!

Dear Mr So, all your wishes about woman are come true, even for a joke.. Cool!!

As for our lovely,comfortable person and good & caring Hyo jin....regarding her and former bf (10 years relationship !) always on top in SK fave couple polling, well , she must be learn so much about relationship in entertainment industry...(how to act in public, how to aware and anticipate this kind of question, ready or not to announce..)

Please, don't make us aging gracefully, waiting for the good news.

The only doubt i have about Sogong is .... :

Is Kiki really a dog that can type ? :)) :))

How did Kiki type "everybody have their own sun", "time waits for no man", "love on eyes" ,"i am not lonely"...

Owwwww......This Kiki could be in love.....

Posted

ee6c7ded-d0ed-431f-9b1d-b914b4ad5050wall

hi chingus........good day to all SoGongers.....
i just can't help but notice... the similarities of this wonderful couple...( wishful thinking)   ,  ( no,no,  it's real) ,  ( going insane here.)
look at them,,, they both gained weight obviously their faces became fat than usual and they look the same already...hahahaha...as if they became one ..goshhh..is this the  effect of  LOVE,,,,,LOVE,,,,LOVE,,,, 

Posted

ek220486 ig update~~~~ 005uWYZKgw1efe1u74gjkj30hs0hs0xw.jpg

005uWYZKgw1efe2j351ilj30e30e30v5.jpg005uWYZKgw1efe2jbmkhfj30e50e5q59.jpg005uWYZKgw1efe2jk5ozrj30e40e40v8.jpg005uWYZKgw1efe2jtm4wzj30e30e3di8.jpg

fr:ig &baidiu

Posted

@christine138Ms Gong's garden is blooming... there is hope! Unless... please don't tell me she was at a nursery [-O<