Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My transformation from skinny.. to chubby.. to athletic! (& couple motivational pics)

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone! I had this up in the wrong forum section earlier but here is my transformation from 130 lbs to 175 lbs (Dirty) at peak to 150 lbs (Clean).
I'm trying to get back up to 175 lbs but keeping a clean look all the way through.

Let me know what you guys think? Also curious what you would rate my upper body from 1 to 10

EDIT: PICS REMOVED

Adding a couple of my favorite motivational pics that have been keeping me check!

0_zps5e078f4f.jpg0Body12_zpsc12a5609.jpg

Posted

Routine???

Posted

I think that I'd rather be slim. Keeping up the routine is cool, but I wouldn't keep focus on pictures for it. It's one thing to reach a goal, but it's another thing to stay there. If you relate pictures to your goal, then you may not be able to keep any association that may help you keep up what you have now.

The LOL point is for the last one. I just wanted to clarify that. It made me chuckle. No offense if you really like that picture.

Posted

You have the body of a chiseled Ken doll.

But what did you do to achieve the body you have now?

Posted

Hey Transformation and Mousy-Muso,

My routine has changed up quite a bit given my new goals.

I listed one of my primary workout schedule during my last cutting phase, which lasted approximately 3 weeks. I went from ~160 lbs to ~150 lbs in that time period. Every week, I had one day off. However, I still did 100 push ups (50 reps / 30 reps / 20 reps) and 7 variations of situps (350 reps total = 70 reps x 5 sets) at home.

Gym schedule during 3-week cutting phase
- 20 min of core circuit training (deadlifts, bench press, leg raises)
- 5 min break
- 45 min of cardio (Elliptical or treadmill)
- 5 min break
- 15 min of other exercises (Depending on day - Laterals, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Traps, Legs)
- 15 min of Abs

Let me know if you're asking because you're interested in getting into it. Everyone has a different starting and end goal.
I'm more than happy to try and help. Private message me if that's easier for you.

This girl in the link is amazingly fit!

btw, Mousy-Muso, thanks for the nice compliment ;)

Posted

odaesan said: I think that I'd rather be slim. Keeping up the routine is cool, but I wouldn't keep focus on pictures for it. It's one thing to reach a goal, but it's another thing to stay there. If you relate pictures to your goal, then you may not be able to keep any association that may help you keep up what you have now.
The LOL point is for the last one. I just wanted to clarify that. It made me chuckle. No offense if you really like that picture.

Posted

someguy said: odaesan said: I think that I'd rather be slim. Keeping up the routine is cool, but I wouldn't keep focus on pictures for it. It's one thing to reach a goal, but it's another thing to stay there. If you relate pictures to your goal, then you may not be able to keep any association that may help you keep up what you have now.

Posted

No problem.

And your routine seems interesting. May just try it out and see where my results are with it.
Did you take any supplements as well? If so, what kind?
I've only taken whey protein after each work out I've done.

Posted

Nice work! Check out Greg Plitt, my bf's man crush lol 
He watches this video before gym every. single. time.

greg+plitt+abs.jpg

Posted

Heyyy, awesome change! How long did it take you?

What did you do to bulk up? I'm having some trouble with it since my metabolism is so fast, it's hard to gain weight.

Posted

DAAAAAMMNNN!! Good job. HOT !! :D

Posted

your body is very impressive. keep it up.

i would give it a 10 because i know how hard it is to get there.
i personally am scared of buff bodies  :)

Posted

Wow, great job! Impressed (y)

Posted

Mousy-Muso
Just PM me if interested about making your own workout routine. I can try to help but would need to understand your height, current weight, target weight and current gym routine.

Supplements that I like taking
The supps listed under "the other" category are not as imporant, Amino not necessary as long as you take enough protein, a little bit of creatine is fine for females
Protein: Swapping between 1) Nitrotech and 2) ON Gold standard 100% Whey
Amino: Swapping between 1) GNC Ultra amino complex and 2) ON Amino energy chewables
Multi: GNC sports
Creatine: Muscletech Creakic
Preworkout: C4
Other:
GNC 1000mg vitamin C chewables
GNC CLA
GNC vitamin B12 1500mcg Jenny No said: Nice work! Check out Greg Plitt, my bf's man crush lol 

Posted

thesteel said: Heyyy, awesome change! How long did it take you?
What did you do to bulk up? I'm having some trouble with it since my metabolism is so fast, it's hard to gain weight.

Posted

Great job...a ten for me would be somewhere around joe manganiello's body..but your body is a solid 8ish...still very nice. I admire ppl who have the discipline like that...amazing job! Seriously it takes a lot of hard work and kudos to u. :D

Posted

Thats impressive.  I give you props for putting in the time and effort.  I wish I still had the motivation to work out lol.. getting old sucks

Posted

Holy sht. That's hot.

Posted

Height?You're upper pec in my opinion needs a little filling to look balanced with the lower.Maybe do a little more work on your serratus as well to get a nicer tone on your sides.
Good job other than that can we get a Back picture and maybe a flexed bicep?

Posted

Thanks @AAgurl789 @FusionGT2 @mintcracker @limehful

Fusion - I'm sure you're not that old. Plus you can never be too old for working out. Get started bro!
@JennyNo - Weird coincidence - I saw you posted in the "Meet other bodybuilders" section of BB.com. Think you were asking if anyone was from MD. I did the same for NYC :)>-

@limehful - I'm 5'9. Sure here are some extra pix bro. I assume you been lifting for a while - would be cool if you can post some of your pics up here! Where u from?
Also can I get your advice on supplements - I listed the stuff I take a few posts above.
Are there anything else I'm missing and you would recommend (aside from carbs & weight gainers)? Thanks

EDIT: PICS REMOVED