[drama 2005] Delightful Girl Chun Hyang 쾌걸춘향

1,498 posts in this topic

Posted

for all you JH HCY shippers out there

ch1pc.jpg

**credits to indosiar :)

:wub:

lyn.. they are soooo cute!!!

are they into something?! hahhaha.. im still supporting them cos i think they're the best couple after MG couple.. hehhee.. and also Bi Kyo..

love JH's expressions.. never fail to make to squel! :wub:

Posted

I'm currently watching this drama right now. I was wondering what kdrama/movies are they paroding through the series. I think they're hilarious! especially when CH is making MR memorize all of these stuff just to hold her hands and kiss her.

Posted

^^they spoofed MISA, Full House and Winter Sonata as far as I know lol :lol:

jo, I think majority of the sassy fans are crazy wanting these two to hook up. They turned out to be a classic drama couple for me, meaning even if I've watched DGCH for quite sometime anymore, I still feel their chemistry and their scenes together in the drama. I think the MG couple is also going to turn out into a classic couple for me because of the classic kiss. Bi-Kyo is also fine with me heheheh ^_^

Posted

I'm currently watching this drama right now. I was wondering what kdrama/movies are they paroding through the series. I think they're hilarious! especially when CH is making MR memorize all of these stuff just to hold her hands and kiss her.

I think in the parts you're talking about they're spoofing ChunHyang which is the story this drama is [loosely] based on.

Posted

check out indosiar forum, they sure got loaaadsa SGCH stuffs..

love it when chun hyang says "pusyooo" or sumthing sound like that

Posted

for all you JH HCY shippers out there

ch1pc.jpg

**credits to indosiar :)

:wub:

wahhhhh this pic is so cute! man i wish they'd get together :excl: lol.. im not digging jae hee's hairstyle much but they look cute together! :blush:

Posted

awww so cute..they're even sporting the same hairstyle :D love this drama and love han chae young and jae hee. one of my fave kdrama couple :)

Posted

hello everyone!

i am currently watching this drama

im on ep 15 and i just has to pause it

and come to this thread and ask

of the 3 parodies that used in choonhyang's made of story of why she was in busan instead of japan with mr byun what drama is the first one? i swear i've heard the song before too.. if someone cause upload that song that played when mr byun and choohyang hugged at the beach or if you could just tell me the artist and song title i would really appreciate it !!!

i already know the 2nd and 3rd parody is im sorry i love you and full house cause i've watched those dramas. if someone would help thank you soo much !~~~

Posted

i love this drama! Jae Hee was soooo cute in it! <3333

Posted

Hi everyone....I just finished watching Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and cannot get enough of CH and MR...

Does anyone know where i can download its ngs, behind the scenes, and inteviews?

I found some links a few pages back but they are all megaupload links...i can't download from megaupload...

Are there any clubboxes with Delightful Girl Choon Hyang goodies?

Thanks a lot...

Btw, does anyone else think that MR resembles a little of Lee Byung Hun?....ahaha they both have that "manly" smile!

Posted

^^ all of the NG's behind the scenes stuff are in youtube :). Just search delightful girl choon hyang or jae hee. I think there's a program where you could download the vids on youtube :)

yeah MR resembles LBH lol both are talented ;)

Posted

one of my favourite drama..

gosh, really miss the couple, may be i should watch the drama again.. :D

Posted

ive watched this drama 3x.. and still cried whenever i watch the parts when LMR was lookin for CH.. sad, sute couple, and funny.. all in one.. LOVE IT

pusyoooo

Posted

anyways, what does "pusyo" means uh?

Posted

Eeeh! Thanks for all the new pics. I love them. It reminds me how much I love this show. :)

Posted

^^ all of the NG's behind the scenes stuff are in youtube :). Just search delightful girl choon hyang or jae hee. I think there's a program where you could download the vids on youtube :)

yeah MR resembles LBH lol both are talented ;)

Polabola, Thanks for your help! Really appreciate it! :D Can't wait to watch the ngs.... :lol:

Posted

yeah, it was really annoying, they overplayed it, everytime there was a byun scene they always played that song :crazy:

i knoe omg SOO FUNNY LOLLLLLLLLLL

I LOVE THIS DRAMA! I CAN NEVER GET SICK OF IT..its always gona be one of my TOP!! =)

jaehee is like a naturally talenteed GREAT ACTOR!

Posted

I've seen Full House and so far I'm on episode 12 and I have yet to see a parody on Full House. I've seen one where CH and CR were fighting in the snow and CH got her richard simmons kickeed. Lol.

Posted

this drama is also at the top of my list. I'm still obsessed as ever! the hong sisters are absolutely brilliant for creating a wonderful story

Posted

gotta love this series..up up up

ch8xx.jpg

jh7gg.jpg

chjh3dt.png

kbs news

courtesy of indosiar :)