Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man caught having sex with horse was 'trying to make it pregnant'

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Men_M_1666981a.jpg

A MAN caught having sex with a horse told police he was trying to make it pregnant with a "horse-man baby".

Texan Andrew Mendoza confessed he "messed" with his neighbour's horse, after he was stood up by his girlfriend.

The 29-year-old told cops: "I was at my house waiting for my girlfriend to call. I told myself that if she didn't call me I was going to to next door and mess with the neighbour's horse."

After describing in detail his sexual escapade, Mendoza stunned officers in Wharton County, Texas, by claiming he was trying to impregnate the animal.

He said: "I was trying to make the horse have a baby. I was thinking it would have a horse-man baby."

Mendoza later pleaded guilty to public lewdness and criminal trespass and was sentenced to four months in jail.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4778371/man-caught-having-sex-with-horse-was-trying-to-make-it-pregnant.html#ixzz2JzzdLfkV

Posted

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Posted

Four months in jail for raping a horse?

I was told that there are stronger laws in protection of other animals, but I'm not seeing that here.

Posted

Omg poor horse. I wonder why it didn't kick him off or do something about it.

Posted

I didnt know it was illegal to have sex with sarah jessica parker.

Posted

The heck? I just shake my head at society. There has to be something loose in his brain for him to think he could manage to get a horse pregnant.

Posted

He thinks his sperm is compatible with everything?
While in prison, he might try to impregnate some dudes... Keep him away from doing his sick experiment!

Posted

He's read too much fiction if he thinks a human crossed with a horse can produce a centaur. SMH. He just got desperate for sex since his gf wasn't putting out and now is pulling this centaur bs just to try the "insanity" defense. 

Posted

he's crazy @.@

Posted

superhumanchichi said: He's read too much fiction if he thinks a human crossed with a horse can produce a centaur. SMH. He just got desperate for sex since his gf wasn't putting out and now is pulling this centaur bs just to try the "insanity" defense. 

Posted

I'm surprised there's no typical comment based on his face...

"Look at his face! He totally looks like a horse rapist!"

Posted

I'm surprised there's no typical comment based on his face...

"Look at his face! He totally looks like a horse rapist!"

Posted

Kinda brings new (literal) meaning to the derogatory phrase, "F@#$ you and the horse you rode in on."

Posted

Mannosuke said: superhumanchichi said: He's read too much fiction if he thinks a human crossed with a horse can produce a centaur. SMH. He just got desperate for sex since his gf wasn't putting out and now is pulling this centaur bs just to try the "insanity" defense.  But it would be more acceptable if it was a horse and a woman, because we all know if a man has sex with something, then it is rape, but if a woman has sex with something, it is her fault.
Right? Um. No....? I never said that it's rape if a man has sex with something... It's just as weird when women bang horses. But at least they admit it's for the long shlong. This guy is making an outlandish claim here - that he wants human/horse hybrids...which we all know is impossible.

Posted

I heard they have sex shows with a donkey or horse, or other animal is something they do in Tijuana Mexico

maybe thats where he got the idea?

Posted

Stupid man and poor hourse

Posted

Glad the girlfriend didn't call, or else she'd never know what kind of a man he could become..

Posted

seriously? has he even SEEN the size of a horses peepee? there is no way in hell he would come close to impregnating a horse. 
when it comes to size...he clearly looses big time...disgusting...

Posted

TeaHouse said: seriously? has he even SEEN the size of a horses peepee? there is no way in hell he would come close to impregnating a horse. 
when it comes to size...he clearly looses big time...disgusting...

Posted

OMG some people -.-  That's just disgusting