Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FACE OR BODY?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

HI girls and guys.Putting personality aside, which matters to you the most?Face or Body?
For me, it would be the face. I love a guy with a cute face. I don't like the muscular type of man because I am very small. (158cm) I would feel like a little girl beside a macho man. I love guys that have a little  but of a feminine look in them..And I love the surfer hair look, where its a little long and their bangs wind to the side.. ahh.. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

i'm greedy can't i have both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Personality.
Oh...setting that aside? Face, no...body.....no FACE....body definitely body...but the body is usually covered up and his face won't be, but sometime sooner or later I will have to see his body...GAAAH
Okay, as long as he's taller than me, doesn't have a beer belly (doesn't necessarily need a 6 pack as long as he doesn't have a one pack)...and doesn't have a face that only an ogre would love...I don't really care :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'd prefer face over body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

xssharon said: HI girls and guys.Putting personality aside, which matters to you the most?Face or Body?
For me, it would be the face. I love a guy with a cute face. I don't like the muscular type of man because I am very small. (158cm) I would feel like a little girl beside a macho man. I love guys that have a little  but of a feminine look in them..And I love the surfer hair look, where its a little long and their bangs wind to the side.. ahh.. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'd say face. My boyfriend has the cutest little face without looking effeminate. Honestly, it was a big boost to the way he was able to draw me in with his personality.

...though that bod ain't bad, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Face and body are both important.
Do you want to look at a picture of the sexiest person in the world, only to find that they've got an grotesque body?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Enjoy that body in doggy style or pillow over her face with "no-look" bj?
Or enjoy watching her horny face and kiss her and... (first option can still even apply here). Her body could also improve with some work, her face on the other hand? It may require the magic of makeups or surgery or I should be blind.

Pretty face all the way (unless I'm blind)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

raymondc27 said: i'm greedy can't i have both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I prefer body. Face doesn't really matter too me, as long as he's not super ugly or anything...or bad breath. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Kerriganton said: raymondc27 said: i'm greedy can't i have both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Face definitely. He could always work on his body to tone it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Ahhhnn I always thought face til I dated a guy with the most amazing muscular body ever. His face was aiite. But that's okay, he was tall so my eyes only ever reached his well defined chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted


Mousy-Muso said: Face definitely. He could always work on his body to tone it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Lie said: donporkuloin said:I've never understood what a girl sees in a guy with a little bit of a feminine look? Whenever a girl says that it makes me think of that Call Me Maybe video by Carly Rae Jepsen. If you haven't seen the video I recommend you to YouTube it. To answer your question. I'd settle for an average face and body (as she's within my ideals of what I feel average is) as long as her personality is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Guy here, imo at this superficial level choosing between looks and body on a lady. I would go for body - it would be easy to find a pretty lady down the street, furthermore with make up at ones's disposal, so body for obvious reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I don't mean to stereotype, but I have noticed that people in Asian culture tend to pick face over body, while people with western culture picks body over face. I think it's because sexuality is much more open in the west, and body has to do with sexuality. Asian culture on the other hand, is more conservative/innocent, so the people from Asian culture care more about face, which is more innocent/pure than lusting about the body.

So overall, it really depends on the culture where you were raised.

Oh, and to answer the question, I pick face over body. I was raised in Asian culture, so definitely face ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Face. I'll be looking at that the most through communication. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

donporkuloin said: Lie said: donporkuloin said:I've never understood what a girl sees in a guy with a little bit of a feminine look? Whenever a girl says that it makes me think of that Call Me Maybe video by Carly Rae Jepsen. If you haven't seen the video I recommend you to YouTube it. To answer your question. I'd settle for an average face and body (as she's within my ideals of what I feel average is) as long as her personality is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0