phoung

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

44,715 posts in this topic

Posted

Yati Daud said: annamchoi said: akinahana89 said: HERE IT IS, GUYS!

Please pay attention to the subtle smiles, eye contact, glances, and touches.
Because the song is so short, I had to cut a lot of it out...
But the ones remaining are some of my favorite moments between JoU.
Enjoy~~~~~~

(P.S. View in 720HP and full screen for best enjoyment. Kekeke~~)
(P.P.S. Soompi Project Video should be up tomorrow or the day after!!!)

Posted

atilia said: akinahana89 said: Ayame said: akinahana89 said: Wait... I want to make sure I'm reading this right.
All I have to do to qualify for a KBS prize... is to comment on their site while logged into a social network?
That's it?
Then does that mean the more I comment, the higher my chances?
Yeah. That's how it is. We have until September 22nd. I'm gonna use my Google+ account that I never bother using too lol. ... I hope they are prepared for... AKINA SPAM!!! LOL.
I totally want the autographed scripts... I don't care about anything else. lol.
Go, go Akina!
I hope JJS can get to know you if you win those!  =)) HAHAHAHA. I HOPE SO TOO!!

(He ignores all my tweets. Waaaae?! :(( :(( :(( LOL.)

Posted

@Ayame thank you for your warm message and thoughtfulness..Each one of us here, have somehow  undergone some crisis in our lives and yet we managed to overcome it because of the very dear people who loved us.. that no matter what happened they will stand by us.. Life Sometimes isn't fair, and its not all that happy moments..We will go through rough and tough times...but despite this trial times, always REMEMBER, there's a rainbow after  the rain.. :) and there are people who will be with you through thick and thin..And your SHIN SHIN FAMILY... will be those who will stick by you... no matter what happens! you might not be as precious and important to some, but for us  here in the thread you are! Ill assure you of that..
Again, Thank you for friendship love and generous heart... if u need an Eonnie,  a Friend, or just someone to talk too... I m here/all of  us here  for you..HAPPY THOUGHTS always dear Ayame...keep smilin' and be strong! >:D:)

From ME...dear Ayame and to Everyone! I m somebody you can LEAN on always... :)  From my heart  to yours! thank you ALL for the LOVE & FRIENDSHIP!

:-*

Posted

atilia said:

akinahana89 said:

Ayame said:

akinahana89 said:

Wait... I want to make sure I'm reading this right.

All I have to do to qualify for a KBS prize... is to comment on their site while logged into a social network?

That's it?

Then does that mean the more I comment, the higher my chances?

Yeah. That's how it is. We have until September 22nd. I'm gonna use my Google+ account that I never bother using too lol.

... I hope they are prepared for... AKINA SPAM!!! LOL.

I totally want the autographed scripts... I don't care about anything else. lol.

Go, go Akina!

I hope JJS can get to know you if you win those!  =))

The scripts written in hangul?? how can I read that?? I want to read the script episode 46.. and compare about true script and the aired scene about the hug...is that true, Junho must caress IU's hair so many? :-?

And about the bed scene, episode 38.. it's like there's a missing scene about why they ended sleep together with pose like that?? :-B

There's something about the script!!! >:)

@akinahana89 I really hope you or soompier can get one.. and share it *after translate it into english..

:-bd

If I can get my hands on one, I don't care how long it takes me to translate character by character, I am SO doing it. LOL. I really really want one... Haha

Posted

WE ARE FAMILY...SHIN SHIN FAMILY THAT IS!:)uqxc.jpg

Posted

Goodnight my lovely JoU shippers!! Sugar dreams!! :-* :)

Posted

@beanshpy & @annamchoi & @everyone-who-wish:
sad-cheetah-emoticon.gif  thanks a lot. It means a lot to me, chingus. 
This is one of the reason why I love you all so much my shin-shin family tumblr_m1c5yfUaBf1qmz12o.gif
No matter what we will face in the future...happy things, difficulties, stressed out...just remember that we can always can gain our energy/courage to move on and face our challenges by coming here, our warm and cool home. Even if we can't receive physical helps from our chingus here...just believe that we will get moral supports and advices from uri chingus. We've so many kind-hearted, lovely, good listener and warm chingus who'll always welcome us with open hands.
I...Rozylyana...really...love...you...all...the...cute...kind...and...adorable...precious...chingus.May God bless you all.Uri Pabo Couple is the best....uri JoU is the best...so...we are the best too.088.gif

Posted

@Ayame, I'm on my phone right now... So I can't copy and paste my post to you from the JoU thread, but just know that we all love and adore you for the person that you are, flaws and all because it is those very flaws that make you perfect the way you are. You will never have to pretend to be somebody you are not. Know that we will be here for you if you ever need someone to talk to or just someone who will listen. Fate brought us all together in the form of YTBLSS and I, for one, am so grateful for that.

@rozylyana, my best wishes and prayers for you and your family. I hope you will take the best of care during this time and never be afraid to seek us out during the times when you need a breather. We will be here for you always!

Posted

Hi @junemoonstone :)
I really enjoyed your post.just reading your comments, I want to watch YTBLSS again and again!!
BEST CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT SCENE: EP 43 - JOON HO & SOON SHIN
Like you I choose this one!! I was happy to see that Lee Omma approving her daughter and JH.She had a sweet and suportive look as you said.  And the way SS looked at JH when he said "She's the one taking care of me". She was like "what are you doing? Do you want us to get caught" lool!! And when he said thank you, she must have find this sweet and scary at the same time. because, she wasn't ready to confess her love to her mum.
BEST FATHER FIGURE: SEO JIN WOOK
Totally agree with you!
BEST JEALOUS JOON HO SCENE: EP 28
I choose this episode but not exactly for the same reasons.I did feel bad for JH when he saw SS coming to the theater with YH. We could see in his gaze how he felt hurt.He lose his smile as soon as he saw her.....and couldn't even saying hello back. He must have lost all his saliva at that time. He looked so dejected. But I prefered was the scene in the theater, when he was looking at her laughing so intimately with YH, and she looked back, and their eyes met.SS face was strange....she kept looking at him for few seconds. As if she wanted to make peace....to see if he still cared for her!! She sighed at the end. A sorry and kind of longing sigh! I love that scene!! I wathing it now:D
Well, in any case, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us!!You'll always be welcomed to do so! 

Posted

Have a great week ahread!~~~

viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42
viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42
viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

cr as tagged

Posted

viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

cr as tagged

Posted

viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

:x

cr to dc

Posted

viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

cr to dc

Posted

viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

^^

Posted

Awww... Someone is positively glowing!! I love seeing him like this!! (And oh my God, those hands when he's holding the mic....) :x :x :x My love for this man is indescribable. lol.

Posted

@rozylyana 

Sending you a huge virtual hug.

To your father I send get well wishes. Semoga cepat sembuh.

Much love to you and your family. Alhamdulillah!

FD1372_zpsb1e9d164.jpg

Posted

Good morning from my part of the world....good vibes and stay positive everyone! :-* :)

Posted

@Ayame

Annyeong Ayame,

What a blessing in disguise the Soompi  threads for YTBLSS and uri JoU Couple have been for many of us.  With a myriad of firsts unique to each  and everyone of us ( for me almost everything, as I'm the resident dinosaur - a title I've claimed for myself ...ke ke ke ) we took a leap of faith and stepped forward from our comfort zone of being a lurker to becoming an active participant.  We were brave enough to step out from a place of shadows and place ourselves here in the light to bare our thoughts and emotions to virtual strangers.  Let me share what I have found here. This is a place where people from around the world meet and greet one another with such warmth and acceptance, love and affection and respect. I love the humour, the analysis, the interesting and diverse points of view, the amazing talent that abounds here, and the passion.  Herein lies the blessing, in this place strangers have become friends, and friends have become family. You Ayame  have stepped forward and shared your talent with translations ( Japanese ) and the YTBLSS Awards, and all the tid bits of information with us so generously and through this process of sharing, you have become a friend to many, and family to others. Your family and friends here are saying "You are not alone, we are here with you". 

Yes, you are special - tell someone else this today!

Thankyou for having the courage to share with us your very private and personal challenges.  It really shows that you are a strong young lady. I have always admired your talent and skills and I feel you have so much potential, that I'm sure you will fulfil your dreams. You are a very special person, never forget that.                                                                                  

Don't worry everyone carries baggage  you are not alone there, my hope for you is that you'll have a special someone to help you unpack that baggage and lessen the load.  Please allow me to join the line of friends and offer you my hand so that if ever you need someone to talk with, I am here. God Bless. ...                                                                                 

Posted

p7px.jpg Everyday may not be good...but there is something good in Everyday... :)

Posted

beanshpy

said:  guys...let us all take some time to pray for @rozylyana's dad's speedy recovery. 

:)