yellowumbrella

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

31,378 posts in this topic

Posted

givenchy.jpg
cr:@81aimee               PERFECT COUPLE
Thank you sweetie pie @81aimee for sharing your CHUNHYE fan art dear, we like it. Much better to see them together .
givenchychunhye.jpg
cr:@81aimee                  Like to see them like this soon.     
Really like it dear , its  like real pictures thank you sis for making us happy and lesser our tiredness, YC looking YEH's lover or bf than a bodyguard he he. Yes sweetie we will pray for them to see in public , holding hands together, they really perfect couple.

Posted

Ur always welcome sweetie @yoonparkhye :x im always happy to make chunhye pics... hope to see real pics of them together very very soon! Lets pray for that chingus.. :D

Posted

Yes sweetie pie @81aimee since I start a Chunhyers I always pray to that they really real and announce their relationship in public So we can see them together in real pictures attending any event together. This time I hope our dream will come true soon.

Posted

@81aimee...thanks for the new photos...you are so talented, sweetie :X

@yoonparkhye...Amen!

Posted

yoonparkhye said: Yes sweetie pie @81aimee since I start a Chunhyers I always pray to that they really real and announce their relationship in public So we can see them together in real pictures attending any event together. This time I hope our dream will come true soon.

Posted

givenchychunhye.jpg
cr:@aimee
Goodmorning every one, what a beautiful morning to start our day seeing this two wonderful person together . They really match to each other, their looks handsome and beautiful ,gorgeous ,their personality both are so kind and generous, their status both are well known Kcelebrity , both have  finanncially stable, and they are loving son and daughter to their parents and supportive to their younger brother. IS AN IT,  THEY REALLY MATCH BY THE HEAVEN ! ! 

Posted

ahemmm....:X

Posted

@iluvthem, hihihi

Posted

iluvthem said: ahemmm....:X

Posted

84 over e's Facebook update:1381346_494757380646963_5576990893495516

1017733_494757377313630_4698344048916880

10172799_494757447313623_106014679011536
                 I like the HEAVEN bracelet. And the first ring was familiar.10012477_494756293980405_724383790118520
                                   The jacket was familiar too he he10152676_494756567313711_571734223957171
cr:@StaRix             Our princess busy with her business [shop].

Posted

Six remaining episode in YC's 3DAYS Drama. 
eksu.jpg
cr:@Mz-Hyunki         Still remind me HJW,most of the time. 
1-3745428528_c7ed1cf7_140407ed839ceab2bd
cr:@suncine445              HTK still remind us HJW
847547213.jpg?1396931490

847547202.jpg?1396931482
cr;as tagged fr.@suncine445             YC tried as camera man he he

Posted

@yoonparkhye Yeh also tried the camera during IMY :) 

Posted

cbcz.jpg
                             rdd5.jpg
cr:as tagged fr. @kevin1320
Only her face look a little bit chubby but her body still so sexy that every man dreaming of to their gf/wife , he he. Even me I'm a woman but can't take my eyes on her, she really pretty and sexy. What a lucky guy that we know, having a gf like her. Beautiful in and out, talented, so kind person etc etc.

847547213.jpg?1396931490
 Even how hard his filmimg in his 3days drama, after his part filming YC as a moodmaker in the set. We know dear why you are happy ,aside from 3days still high rating up to now, there is a woman behind your happiness and always inspired to work, right CHUNHYERS ? we know who she is.! !  What a lucky girl to have a bf like YC. Handsome in and out, talented , so kind person etc etc.
@pixiedust0225 yes sweetie sis, even YEH tried to be a camera woman during MY filming he he, like YC tried to be a camera man in 3days he he ,another similarities.

Posted

yoonparkhye said:
givenchy.jpg
cr:@81aimee               PERFECT COUPLE
Thank you sweetie pie @81aimee for sharing your CHUNHYE fan art dear, we like it. Much better to see them together .
givenchychunhye.jpg
cr:@81aimee                  Like to see them like this soon.     
Really like it dear , its  like real pictures thank you sis for making us happy and lesser our tiredness, YC looking YEH's lover or bf than a bodyguard he he. Yes sweetie we will pray for them to see in public , holding hands together, they really perfect couple.

Posted

@iluvthem @yoonparkhye @cindy15 u're welcome sweeties and thanks too.. :x

lets hope for some great news real soon... :x

Posted

56939442jw1eefj0cko3zj20dc0hs0uv.jpg

236.jpg

1267935_157504134445894_139758347_o.jpg

944507_286468568160820_1752319856_n.jpg
cr:owners
YES sis @cindy15 we really hoping they will announce their relationship this year, so we can see them holding hands in public like their pictures above he he. I feel giggling every time I'm dreaming about them, attending many events together with matching holding hands in public and they can sweet in public without fear.

Posted

LOL look at the lips of YC on the above posted photos (ep 18 close up shot of the kiss). Really pouty hahahahha :) LOVE! ♥

Posted

JYJ's Yoochun joins the staff as a cute cameraman in BTS photos from 'Three Days'

April 8, 2014 @ 4:53 am JYJ-Yoochun_1396932632_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpgby starsung
  • 50 4 1656 3
class="section section-sidebar" style="margin-top:51px; width:100;"JYJ's Yoochun turned into a cameraman in behind-the-scenes photos from 'Three Days'!

SEE ALSO: JYJ releases BTS photos of Yoochun during 'Three Days' filming

Although Yoochun couldn't be any more serious in the drama, he knew how to not take things too seriously when the cameras weren't rolling and even joined the staff as a cameraman. He also flashed a contagious, sweet smile, lifting everyone's mood on set.

The drama's production company rep stated, "Even within Yoochun's normally tight schedule and tough filming, he is energizing the set with his humor... Thanks to Yoochun, who always gives a sweet smile, the staff and production crew are receiving strength and putting their all into filming."

Tune into 'Three Days' this Wednesday and Thursday!

Posted

JYJ-Yoochun_1396932632_af_org.jpgcto

Looks like YC's right shoulder is ok now... :) Oh and that smile... ;;) Love it! :x

Posted

Thank you for diligently doing your daily homework...:-)  YEH's lead is around 5K and we have to make sure that is the case up to April 30: http://373956.tbits.me/
I always love looking at these photos I posted hundreds of pages back...

JungWoo in Love Ep.21    

Yoochun in love MBC Awards

Same loving expression looking at the same REEL and     REAL person... 

You be the judge...