You forgot M.I.B..

Posted

it's BIGBANG not 2PM !

Posted

2PM's debut perf is the best IMO.

Posted

it's so cute to see how much they've changed throughout the years<3

Posted

WHERE IS MYNAME?????????????????????????????????????

Posted

Big Bang :') and B.A.P.! LOL and awee MBLAQ grew as singers a lot. (:

Posted

whao! bigbang really brought music alive! :)

Posted

Big Bang, 2pm and MBLAQ <3<3<3 OMG so much energy o_O

and they all improved so much....

Posted

2PM <333 all the way, but still like BigBang, Beast, MBLAQ...

Cross Gene La Di Da Di omg, keep spining in my head! :P

Posted

There are so many boybands though that you cant cover them all over the years. NOEL. 4MEN...H.O.T..?!!! lol totally missed that one obviously.1TYM...which Im super surprised wasnt even on the short list cuz without 1TYM there would have been no BB. JinuSean...just a few missing is all

Posted

What are you taking about. I STILL listen to 'La la la'. Lol

Posted

This richard simmons just put a huge smile on my face :D They're all babies haha. I think it definitely started to pick up around 2005 with Super Junior lol. To this day 2PMs 10 Points out of 10 is one of my favorite songs, some of these songs seriously haven't gotten old like Shinee's Replay, and Beast's Bad Girl. CN Blue Loner, Infinite's Comeback Again, and Teen Top's Clap seriously seem like the other day, jesus, time flies. But then again that was only like two years ago... Dude I feel like B.A.P has been around for so much longer, they don't have the rookie vibe at all, like it's hard to believe they've only been around for like 7 months. Same goes for NU'EST. Wow.

Posted

Baby Changminnie!!!

Posted

Baby Changminnie!!!

LOL I know right!!! Seriously, Jaejoong looks soooooo damn pretty. And they all look soooo young!

Posted

I also realized... SM's English still hasn't improved after all these years.... o.O

Posted

big bang love it!

Posted

Why is the Boyfriend debut video B1A4!!!!

WHY!!! at least get it right sometimes!!! i am really getting mad over the things that are not done well to Boyfriend!!! like the mv on page 23!!! and the one with Boys with Blond hair. Youngmin (boyfriend) and T.O.P. had to share a page and Youngmin didn't get a picture of himself and i got really MAD!!!

PLEASE IMPROVE NEXT TIME!!!

Posted

the same for girl groups, too ;) FT Island <3 I feell in love with them on that date immidiately <3 i didn't know U-Kiss were 2PM's sunbaes ;) kkk

Posted

oh my...beast got really big <3 dongwoon <3 handsome as ever ^^

Posted

It's so fun to see all this debut video. We can see how much they improve them self to be better just like now. Especially for the senior boyband like Shinhwa, DBSK, SuJu or BIGBANG. They already gone through a lot of difficult moment which is more harder than what the junior boyband feel now. I mean, is not easy for the senior boyband to debut and being popular in an instant like what the junior boyband can get. It's so competitive back then (for now, a lot of boyband/girlband can easily making their debut and get a lot of attention from around the world 'coz of Hallyu Wave). It's so had for them to survive and stand up as one group forever like what they wanna be (ex: SS501, DBSK).

That's why the korean media said that the critical moment is on the 5th year (a lot of them break up after 5 years). :(

And then, the senior can't get the great facility like what the junior can get for their debut. If you watch some video showing boyband/girlband dorm/studio/management office/dance studio/their debut history, you will know why I'm talking about this.

That's why I'm so proud for all the senior boyband/girlband and I hope all the junior can learn a lot from them and give a respect. :-bd ^:)^