High School Makeup?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

what type of makeup do u wear?brands?style?
How much makeup do you wear to school?Do you wear any at all?What brands do you like the most? also post makeup looks and pictures!(:

heres the makeup look i usually go for

0.jpg

Posted

I typically only wear concealer to cover up my dark eyebags which are due to lack of sleep. I used to not wear anything until I was told day after day that I looked like a zombie, to the point where it actually got annoying lol. =__= My main focus in HS are grades, so as long as I look presentable I tend to not care too much about my appearance.

I guess another factor is that I basically oversleep every morning so I don't really have time to do anything to my face anyway haha.

Posted

we had a no make up policy back in high school, not that it stopped anybody from wearing any, but if the teachers caught you, they would whip out some makeup remover from god knows where and you're asked to wipe it all off.  It's funny when they come back from the toilets and their skin is all pasty..... so different from their usual made up look! 

But anyway, when I went to high school, I usually just wore some mascara.

Posted

i really did not wear make-up on a daily basis when i was in high school. but on days when i did, i usually just put on some BB Cream, setting powder, a neutral colored eyeshadow, lipabalm and i just fill in my brows.

Posted

Well.. i go for a natural look... I only wear eyeliner and a bit os shadow like once a week...and the rest of the week I just wear lipgloss.

Posted

i never tried wearing make up in school.... except when i was a elementary student, but those make ups were needed in the programs so even if i don't want, i still have to.. it's been almost 3 yrs that i stop those stuff...

Posted

Just eyeliner. I'd rather sleep than wake up early just to put stuff on my face.

Posted

Why do high school kids need to wear make up?

Posted

My high school has a no makeup policy rule but 88% of the girls still wear makeup. It depends on your head of year, seniors get let off easier because our head of year is a quite, nice guy. I didn't wear makeup until yr 11(this year), I wear concealer.

Posted

Unlike most of you fresh-faced girls, I had pretty bad acne in high school (now I have a lot of hyperpigmentation) and my self-esteem was pretty low because of that. I'm not talking about the one or two monthly zits, I'm talking 3-5 new peoples everyday and cystic acne all over. Acne really does ruin you mentally and emotionally so please try not to be so judgemental of those with it. But that's why I turned to makeup - I can't stand it when people stare or point out my flaws and recommend things. I already know that I have acne and no I don't want to try proactive.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I really hate it when people judge those who wear makeup everyday. It hurts when people make comments about someones zit, when in reality, my skin looks way worse than that. You may think that I should stop wearing a mask and be proud of who I am, but acne really did ruin me psychologically and it's hard to go out without makeup.

ONTOPIC:

In highshool I would use Revlon Colorstay's foundation and dream matte mousse powder.

Posted

I normally don't wear makeup. I tend to only get one or two zits at a time, and they're never that big. I just ignore them and let them go away.

I have really sensitive skin, so sometimes I have allergic reactions to anything from a new face wash to a hair product. In that case, I use....

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and Microfinish Powder.

It hides the rash for a few days, and then I go back to my normal, no makeup self.

Posted

Thankfully I don't have dark circles or bags under my eyes in the morning, so I rarely use BB Cream. I usually just put paint pot primer on from MAC, in a pale color. Then I just do a thin line using my black liquid liner on the top lid. I usually leave the bottom lid alone.

I sometimes do bright blue eyeliner on just the bottom waterline, and that on its own looks great. :)

Posted

i wear eyeliner (and sometimes colored contacts)... and i look like a troll who woke up and my hair is up and wacky. yeahhh... /tears. even though it's just eyeliner it takes me about twenty minutes to put on and get out the door. and my eyeliner isn't even straight most of the time.

omg. don't laugh. but this is me a couple weeks ago... when i actually liked my makeup.

tumblr_lw8atxxyEb1qcxajao1_500.png

Posted

I don't use makeup at school. I rather sleep :)

Posted

We're also a no make-up school, but it seems that most teachers don't really care. The most anyone would go is probably foundation, liner & mascara.

I guess that being an all-girls school does contribute to the fact not a lot of make up is worn...in addition we're all maaad busy, so most of us just roll outta bed, put our uniforms on and go.

Posted

my school has a no make up policy...and they really enforce it...so yeah i rarely wear any anyway...i just put on lotion and chapstick...eheheh yeah

Posted

Just BB cream :D and sometimes setting powder but that's it :) I think girls look a bit over done with eyeliner and blush etc just for school and idk I think this might be just me but I don't really want to look the same at school AND when I go out? Lol

Posted

We're not allowed to wear make up at school. But I like it better this way. lol

Posted

no limitations (except for clothes) in my school. a lot of girls in my school wear makeup, the usual eyeliner and mascara.

I have never worn makeup before in my whole life.

Posted

Chubby Stick and Waterproof Mascara! That's all for me! :)