Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So I just Had an interview

5 posts in this topic

Posted

critique me?
Hi :D so i just had an interview and it's my first time. it's an internship for pharmacy and healthcare.

So when i went in, he asked me a bunch of questions. one was what do you find stressful in your daily life. because im a junior, i answered SATs and he said, but it's a long life process. if you go to pursue pharmacy it'll be even harder. if you're finding it hard now, you might not be able to do as well as in college. especially biochemistry. and i felt kind of insulted b/c he was sorta saying that the job i plan on going for isn't very suitable for me. so i replied back, "yes but even if it's hard i'll still go on forth doing it." i don't know if this was a wise answer and i felt really intimidated when he asked me questions. also, in the beginning, the lady asked to take a pic of me when i already sent her a pic. my friend did the interview but was never asked the question about stress and never was asked for a picture. she didn't get in

do you think i got in?

Posted

Hi :D so i just had an interview and it's my first time. it's an internship for pharmacy and healthcare.

So when i went in, he asked me a bunch of questions. one was what do you find stressful in your daily life. because im a junior, i answered SATs and he said, but it's a long life process. if you go to pursue pharmacy it'll be even harder. if you're finding it hard now, you might not be able to do as well as in college. especially biochemistry. and i felt kind of insulted b/c he was sorta saying that the job i plan on going for isn't very suitable for me. so i replied back, "yes but even if it's hard i'll still go on forth doing it." i don't know if this was a wise answer and i felt really intimidated when he asked me questions. also, in the beginning, the lady asked to take a pic of me when i already sent her a pic. my friend did the interview but was never asked the question about stress and never was asked for a picture. she didn't get in

do you think i got in?

because biochemistry IS hard.

and somethings in life, no matter how hard you strive, you might not be able to achieve.

they might have been looking for an answer that shows you understand your limits, knows how to deal with problems (and have a more mature response).

i think they are apprehensive about you and what experiences you have to bring in........because you dont have any! now i know that being an intern, you're there to learn - but ideally an intern would have skills at hand already.

don't fret, you're young.

Posted

Well, if you don't get this job, then you'll know what you need to do in the future to get more jobs, right?

You could've answered with a more, how shall I say it, intelligent answer.

Posted

do you think i got in?

uh oh......

Posted

Well I wouldn't have said SATs because that sounds so young to me because in the context of your life it's not that big...

The next time maybe you should say "however, I strive on stress because it's when there's pressure that pushes me to work harder because that means there's a challenge for me to overcome" or something to that effect on how you are really good with stress.