Emma Watson reveals tattoos for 'The Bling Ring' - picture

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Emma Watson has revealed a new tattooed look for her latest movie The Bling Ring.

emma_watson_bling_ring.jpg

The Harry Potter star tweeted an image of herself in character as Nicki, complete with tattoos on her arms and hip.

"Nicki likes lip gloss, purses, yoga, pole dancing, Uggs, Louboutins, juice cleanses, iced coffee and tattoos," Watson wrote in a follow-up post.

The Bling Ring is based on the true story of the Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch.

The group stole more than $3 million in goods from celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton between October 2008 and August 2009.

Sofia Coppola (Lost in Translation) wrote and directed the film, which will reportedly feature socialite Hilton in a cameo role as herself.

Hilton is said to have filmed her scene at the Sayers Club in Hollywood with Watson and Gavin Rossdale.

Kirsten Dunst, Taissa Farmiga and Israel Broussard are among the supporting cast for the crime drama, which opens in cinemas in 2013.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a379726/emma-watson-reveals-tattoos-for-the-bling-ring-picture.html

Posted

Hmm interesting new role choice for Emma Watson. I hope this movie will be better than it sounds.

Posted

I was thinking it would be kinda funny if she got a tramp stamp tattoo that said "Wh0re-mione"

Posted

I was thinking it would be kinda funny if she got a tramp stamp tattoo that said "Wh0re-mione"

Can I just say that I love you? These boards were begging for a mischievous joker, and I'm glad you stopped by haha. Your posts never fail to make me laugh

EDIT: Oh crap I didn't realize you were a member since '05. How come I haven't seen you before?

Posted

I miss her long hair! ! She looks gorgeous btw [:

Posted

EDIT: Oh crap I didn't realize you were a member since '05. How come I haven't seen you before?

Hmm, I dunno.

I guess maybe I'm pretty ninja-stealthy for an old fat guy.

Posted

...Emma in the picture gives me an Emma Roberts vibe (lol)

Posted

Interesting character. Looking fwd to see how this film will turn out.

She's so pretty btw ^_^

Posted

I wonder who's gonna play alexis neiers??? wasn't she part of the gang? this girl from pretty wild?

alexis-neiers-14369-medium.jpg

Posted

I'm glad she's acting in a new role but I don't know about this one. I feel like it might be a flop in theaters.

Posted

She looks cool phew.gif