Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lip Plumping Without Injections

10 posts in this topic

Posted

This lip plumping device effectively enhances and stimulates your lips. It works by gently drawing fluid into the lips causing it to swell, increasing blood flow and stimulating your lips natural collagen production. This works to dramatically increase your lip fullness and smoothness – naturally.

imagezrv.jpg

This is their claim on the product:

Increase your lip size 30-50%.

The lip plumping takes only 5 minutes to complete.

The lip plumping results lasts from 8 – 12 hours.

The lip plumping device is easy to use, non-invasive, all-natural and pain free.

The lip plumping device is affordable, high quality & long lasting - durable.

Keep your lips soft and sensitive to the kiss!

The lip plumper can be carried with you anywhere, anytime for your convenience.

Safe to use by any woman – pregnant or breastfeeding.

Has been successfully used on a range of woman of different face and lip shapes and sizes.

Here is a video demonstration:

You can see the difference.

I think the packaging is a bit tacky in my opinion. The price range for the kit is $99.95 - $249.95 and individual items can be sold. To be honest, I'm not willing to spend that much on something like this. The device looks kind of scary. o.o

What do you think of this?

Posted

Omg the results are so dramatic.

If it was around 100, I'd shell out the moola.

I mean it's pretty worth it if it can last longer than 2 years imo.

My lips are pretty tragic. I know lots of asian girls want 'thin duck looking lips' lol but I want voluptuous ones. <3

Posted

yea, my bff told me about this, and i didn't give much thought into it. i don't doubt that the lips would be fuller, but how long the results would last. imagine having to carry that device around for touching up. idk if it's worth it.

Posted

anyone notice how they put WAYY more shiny gloss on the "after" lip plumping than the before? age-old trick :P. if you notice, her upper lip was matte in the 'before' video, but ultra-glossy in the after--in fact, both the upper/lower lip were originally lined with a soft brown nude, which they completely covered in gloss w/ the 'after' clip.

not saying it doesn't work, but if they resort to cheesy gimmicks like that :/.. but hey! maybe the device puts lip gloss on, too--how useful!

Posted

i bet they got the idea from penis pumps

Posted

I was expecting something small that you can easily put in your average-sized purse.... but dang I looked at the video and O_O that device is huge! And what would happen if you accidentally pump too much in? I'm so lucky to already have full lips. ><

Posted

i bet they got the idea from penis pumps

Maybe it's a multipurpose device?

Posted

I can get the same effect after a 5 - 10 minute make out session. Why pay $100 for a pump when kissing is more fun?

Posted

Reminds me of a vacuum cleaner

Posted

That looks so scary. I would not buy this device. I'd rather use lip liner and concealer :)