Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Losing weight too fast

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Side effects
Hey guys, I have a question, I was on a diet and lost 18kg in 2 months and I think I lost it too fast and now I think I have some...extra skin(I don't know hoe it's called)

And I was wondering if that's why I can't tone my abs

Oh, but it seems to be a little toned if I constrict it

Posted

i corporate weights into your workout regimen for toning.

Posted

toning abs? you need to get bf % to around 12 percent to see it.. around 8-6% for a six pack. I lost weight fast and gained it fast also when i used to wrestle. I don't think you lost enough weight to have enough loose skin to really impinge on your progress (usually that problem are for really really big people lol). 

Just keep at it and you should see some definite progress.

btw belly fat is one of the last fat reserves you will use up when loosing weight/ cutting

Posted

i corporate weights into your workout regimen for toning.

Oh, I've been doing some situps lately, but I can only see the start of the packs slightly.

toning abs? you need to get bf % to around 12 percent to see it.. around 8-6% for a six pack. I lost weight fast and gained it fast also when i used to wrestle. I don't think you lost enough weight to have enough loose skin to really impinge on your progress (usually that problem are for really really big people lol). 

Just keep at it and you should see some definite progress.

btw belly fat is one of the last fat reserves you will use up when loosing weight/ cutting

Hum, I was wondering, because when I pull my skin, it's so elastic lol

Maybe a picture would help...?

Well, I wasn't that big, but...lol

Oh, I'm a little fatter now haha, but even when I was thin, my skin was super elastic lol

And my belly used to be lean.

Not anymore, since I got some weight

Posted

Oh, I've been doing some situps lately, but I can only see the start of the packs slightly.

Hum, I was wondering, because when I pull my skin, it's so elastic lol

Maybe a picture would help...?

Well, I wasn't that big, but...lol

Oh, I'm a little fatter now haha, but even when I was thin, my skin was super elastic lol

And my belly used to be lean.

Not anymore, since I got some weight

oh there is so much to getting abs than just doing situps. there's so many other exercises that are effective.

Posted

I think you should go to see a doctor.It's nor nomal to lose so many weights in a short time.

Posted

oh there is so much to getting abs than just doing situps. there's so many other exercises that are effective.

Like what? I've been doing situps, some ab exercises on machines at the gym and...running cause I wanna lose the fat on my abs

I think you should go to see a doctor.It's nor nomal to lose so many weights in a short time.

Well, I think that's because I was on a really strict diet

Posted

Skin doesn't go away so fast, it takes years for it to un-stretch. But if you gain enough muscle, it'll take up the space your fat was taking up before and show through

Posted

I would suggest seeing a doctor because that is quite a bit.. could it be water weight? 

Posted

Hun, did you get stretch marks? Hope you didn't, they are horrible and stay for life :(

Posted

it will take sometime don't rush it.