Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How many bowls of rice do you eat?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

in one sitting/also per day
I know not everyone eats rice everyday, but on days when you do, in one meal how much rice do you eat? Big bowl or small bowl and how many?

Posted

Now that I measure my food, I would say I eat up to 1 cup of rice in a meal but I try to stick with just half a cup for a meal =D

Posted

one bowl for me :)

tumblr_lwp3nuKPF31qzopnho1_500.jpg

Posted

I eat one small bowl for dinner, with lots of vegetables and meat and such.

Posted

I eat about two bowl a day.

Posted

Zero!

I took rice out of my diet :'(

I used to eat 2 small bowls of rice daily b4 though... oh how I miss you rice!

Posted

Two small bowls or one big bowl of rice. It depends on my appetite. 

Posted

I have 1/2 to 3/4 of a small bowl on days that I do eat rice.

Posted

xD I eat rice for pretty much every meal... on general days, 3-4 bowls (the kind that you can buy in america, not asian-style >_>).

I also tend to snack a lot, but yeah.

Oh days I don't eat that much rice it's bing (pretty much chinese bread...), ramen, or noodles.^^

Posted

I don't know how many bowls of rice I eat.  To be honest, I never really kept count.

Furthermore, I'm still eating rice.

But if I were to hazard a guess, I must have eaten over 24,000 bowls of rice through my lifetime up to now.

Posted

About 1/2 a small bowl (those typical asian ones). I can't eat a lot of rice, but I can eat a lot more noodles

Posted

If you are planning on eating loads of rice then make sure you get Brown rice instead.

White rice has quite a lot of sugar which is quite detrimental to you if you are diabetic or just in general a human being. If you continue to eating serving among serving, your sugar intake would accumulate and you will mostly likely gain a lot of weight.

Posted

I eat a lot of rice everyday. Its just how it works in my fam. Everyone eats like 2+ "small" bowls at least. On the other hand my bf's family eats like half a small bowl of rice, but an insane amount of meat. 

Posted

I usually eat 2 small bowls of rice and tonnes of sides about 2 or 3 times a week. I used to have rice 2 or 3 times a day growing up but these days I prefer trying out new foods.

Posted

I use to eat rice everyday! LOVE LOVE rice. But now i barely eat any. Maybe one small bowl (which is pretty much a cup) every couple of days

Posted

i eat about 2-3 small bowls a day

Posted

Half a small bowl for me! And it's brown rice :)

Trying my best to stay away from consuming too much carbs because.. they are my weakness T^T

Posted

I eat rice every day for dinner and on the weekends I eat rice for lunch as well.  On average I eat two plate fulls of rice which I would estimate to be at least 3 cups of cooked rice.  (I am indian so we don't eat our rice out of a bowl)

Posted

I personally don't like rice :/ so bland and boring.... I know asians are suppose to eat rice everyday .. but blehh i dont know, I will eat it with certain foods depending what it is, I like it with soupy stuff xD ohhh and fried fried :DDDD

I guess thats why im so skinny T__T