Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

That Awkward Moment >__<"

41 posts in this topic

Posted

The most embarrassing Moments that happened to you :D!
I LOVE TALKING about those stuff, its really funny specially when you imagine it laugh.gif

so lets share some of our AWKWARD moments biggrin.gif

lets hear ONE of mine ;

Well i LOVE High Heels so you know that the most embarrassing moments happen to those who wears high heels dry.gif

Once i was at the mall with my friend . . GOSH i can't forget that day and place and the Eff'n spot !

and we were standing near the cinema theater and it was really crowded . . so i tripped and i was so happy that i didn't fall on my face laugh.gif

But it was much more worse than that ladies and gentlemen . . i'm holding into a guy's arm and the guy was like that unsure.gif " What happened " !!!

i didn't even look at his face and BAM! i'm disappeared tears.gif

it was really stupid and even worse than that, that the guy is in the same movie T___T

well he was kind hahaha keep passing me some popcorn But he Stopped cus my friend scolded him laugh.gif

HOW ABOUT YOU . . I'M curious happy.gif

Posted

This was back in high school. I'll keep this short.

Outdoor assembly. Bug season. Yellow shirt.

Use your imagination lol. I'm not sure what kind of bug it was, but they look like black itty-bitty scorpions. crazy.gif Ahhh, what a bad day.

Posted

When I was doing some presentations for a small crowd of over 500 people and during the break, I wanted to randomly show them some Ayumi Hamasaki songs (many people knew her and went "YEAH I LOVE HER!"), so I randomly picked this one and left right away...

http://youtu.be/7irBILNYvws

Awkward as hell...

When I returned, I had to tell people that bad surgeries happen... :)

Posted

That awkward moment when you yell at someone on the other side of campus because you think its your friend, everyone stares at you, and the person you're yelling at isn't even your friend. Just looks like them blink.gif

Or when you lock your keys in your car so when you come back out of the store, reach into your bag for your keys, and realize the stupidity of what you've done so you awkwardly wait outside your car .. 

xD

Posted

ES.jpg

I'm quite sure we've all thought to ourselves at some point, "It's OK, I work better alone."

Posted

my entire life is an awkward moment

Posted

When I was doing some presentations for a small crowd of over 500 people and during the break, I wanted to randomly show them some Ayumi Hamasaki songs (many people knew her and went "YEAH I LOVE HER!"), so I randomly picked this one and left right away...

http://youtu.be/7irBILNYvws

Awkward as hell...

When I returned, I had to tell people that bad surgeries happen... :)

OH MA GOSH mellow.gif

hahahahahahahhahahah that was so eff'n gay LOLlaugh.gif

he's so disgusting LOL

OMG before i watch the video i was like this happy.gif then huh.gif then ohmy.gif then LMFAO laugh.gif 

can't imagine your face LOL

Posted

I hate that awkward moment when you lose your balance on the escalator and you're the only one on it.

But since I'm slow and heavy-set and falling down the UP escalator, it takes all of a minute until i finally reach the bottom with everybody in the mall watching.

Posted

Posted

You know what's another really awkward moment?

Getting to the proctologist's office for your morning appointment and while situating yourself in the crowded waiting room, you sit down on one of those really thick, leathery chairs - and the leather makes it sound like you just let out a really loud, long fart.

Posted

Awkward: drunk girl begs to to give you blow job. 

(I find it awkward because she is not conscious of her actions for the most part.) 

Posted

awkward moment when I walk happily down street from station thinking what to get from Krispy Kreme but the dam store disappeared!!! >:l it was there yesterday but today it was gone... wtf? people stared at me after I screamed out "wtf happen to the store!?"

but seriously, I was so shocked because you can still see the shadow of the store... I forgot to mention that it was half a fast food store and half Krispy kreme

sigh my beautiful donuts :(

Posted

I lost my doughnut on campus. Yeah, no, seriously.

So I went to my adviser because it was mandatory, and before I went, I bought my usual Starbucks Frapp + Doughnut.

I decided to save them for afterwards because I wanted a snack after we finished, so I did.

So fifteen minutes later, I get out of my adviser's office and I start searching for my stuff.

I got my frapp and then I looked into my bag and... WHERE THE richard simmons IS MY DOUGHNUT?!

I went back in the building, walked four floors up and asked the staff if they've seen a doughnut.

And they said no and helped me look and it wasn't around. So then I TEXT ALL MY FRIENDS.

The sad part is that when I texted everyone, they didn't even doubt me.

They all went "LOL!" and "Are you sure you didn't eat it?" and even worse, "I'm pretty sure you ate it."

Sigh. I never did get back that doughnut.... I ended up telling the people at Starbucks about it and they went, "Aww man that sucks... those are pretty good too."

Posted

A really hot girl came up walking next to me and I sniff as HARD as I can hoping that I can take a swiff at her vag.

Posted

Two stories:

1) I mistook this one girl as my friend so I went behind the girl and punched her in the arm (Somewhat hard I may add) and she turned around to reveal she was someone I didn't know. She just stared, I just stared, and then I turned around and casually walked away.

2) Being the exchange student in Japan I slightly forgot how the school system works. When I was on the veranda this one boy leaned out the window and waved at me knowing I was the new foreign exchange kid. I happily waved back to only realize the other guys behind him were stripping for gym class. They noticed me and all of them hurriedly hid in embarrassment.

Posted

This girl I know was waving..and I thought she was waving at me, so I waved back...but she was actually waving at someone behind me! OMG -_-

Posted

I was the store and bumped into this hanger, so I slightly cursed at it like it was at fault. Right at that moment, a boy walked by and heard, so he stared at me like I was crazy. I just walked away like nothing happened.

Posted

It's morning and I'm sitting on the bus heading to work. I feel really tire. I close my eyes for about 20 seconds and I fall over crashing into the person standing in front of me. Now that's awkward, especially when I have drool coming down my lips and 5 people staring at me like I'm on drugs or something. :sweatingbullets:

Posted

It's morning and I'm sitting on the bus heading to work. I feel really tire. I close my eyes for about 20 seconds and I fall over crashing into the person standing in front of me. Now that's awkward, especially when I have drool coming down my lips and 5 people staring at me like I'm on drugs or something.  :sweatingbullets:

Holllyyyy ><"

that's really embarrassing LOL

i wonder what did he think or say hhhhh ^^" 

Posted

yesterday i was having lunch with my American friend at the Four Seasons Hotel -Really Fancy-

especially in these places i try my best to be Classy and you know what everyone do lol

and there were a bunch of guys and one girl sitting on the next table, anyways one of them came and ask us if we wanna join them !!!!

i was like " No thank's we;re fine ^^ " , a few minutes the girl came and said " i Wonderr iff . . . . " SPLASH the Pepsi all over her clothes !!!! i accidentally hit the glass with my hand  ><"

she was like " AHHHH GODDD :@" the guys keep staring at me and laughing and i was staring at her like WTH My shoe -___- !

she left inside and the same guy came " it's fine nothing serious happened, the offer is on if you wanna join ! "

i get really mad  " NO I SAID WE'RE FINE JUST LEAVE US ALONE OKAY!! -Mad Face- " and i ask my friend to change our table 

and Damn i was so close to slip on my face but my friend held me and we walked like nothing happened LOL

TOTALLY NOT CLASSY T___T