Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Love Thread

3 posts in this topic

Posted

A thread about love
 I have some free time on my hands.In any case, I'm just wondering about everyone's opinion about love. What initially attracts you to potential friends and lovers? Most people give general responses to this but I've seen few people actually live out what they speak. Everyone seems to be full of small talk and lip service these days, staying within their own small circles. For me, I just want friends that are kind, trustworthy and open. It's harder than most people think to find people who are that way, but I truly try to live this way in my life. I try to show my friends I truly care and I often reach out to them when they are in need.

Another opinion of others I'm curious about.What are your thoughts on bi-racial relationships?

I'm in love with a korean women, but i'm not a lesbian blush.gif. Have you guys been in a relationship before? Have been in love with someone? I haven't, but I have been in love with someone and a cartoon character.

Want to hear something interesting? Back when I first discovered SNSD. Like, last year, Jessica was my favorite. My initial thoughts  were, she's a bit too populaur for my taste sweatingbullets.gif  So after a while, she kinda was just there but I didn't pay very much attention. Then I layed my eyes on Hyoyeon and it was love at first site :wub:  . Well, not really  sweatingbullets.gif. I'm in love with her more now than, then. But since I saw Jessica first. Her blonde hair really got me at first :wub:  . That was before I started being an actual fan of SNSD.

Then as I started listening to them more and watching their shows, Yuri caught my eye:blush: . When that one episode of HB when she made the baby pole dance, was soo cute I couldn't resist. Time tugged at me. However, after that, the one that really caught me for a long time was Soo Young. So let's skip forward three month because I could go on and on.

About Soo Young... things with her didn't work out, she wasn't interested in me that

way, even though she gave me false hope. Near the end of that period, Hyoyeon was

tugging at my heart and, as I was starting to realize, it was the greatest love I

ever had. So three more months, and here we are. Like T-pain says i'm in love with a dancer blush.gif. Hope you enjoyed my little SNSD

history :)

Posted

I have some free time on my hands.In any case, I'm just wondering about everyone's opinion about love. What initially attracts you to potential friends and lovers? Most people give general responses to this but I've seen few people actually live out what they speak. Everyone seems to be full of small talk and lip service these days, staying within their own small circles. For me, I just want friends that are kind, trustworthy and open. It's harder than most people think to find people who are that way, but I truly try to live this way in my life. I try to show my friends I truly care and I often reach out to them when they are in need. 

My second to last girlfriend. I liked her as soon as I saw a picture of her on a mutual friends phone. She was  really pretty!!! I dated her for a month before I realized I didn't like her personality. She was kinda sadistic. Then I dated her cousin. Again, I liked her cause she was pretty. Too b*tchy so I dumped her. 

My ideal gf is someone who is pretty, smart, nice hair, and modest....This is too much to ask but I have a friend that's like this ^^ I think I love her ^^

What are your thoughts on bi-racial relationships?  

There's nothing wrong with a biracial relationship. Love has no boundaries. 

My initial thoughts  were, she's a bit too populaur for my taste :sweatingbullets:  So after a while, she kinda was just there but I didn't pay very much attention. Then I layed my eyes on Hyoyeon and it was love at first site :wub:

I love SNSD too but maybe you should try to get into a relationship with a real person o.O How do you fall in love with an anime character? I find that weird :P

I am kind of the same way :) I love SNSD. I mean who doesn't like a group of 9 beautiful women? Plus, I like their songs and their dances :D Soo Young is actually my favorite. I would say she's a natural beauty compared to some of the others. 

I actually feel the same way about some YouTube stars too. My latest crush: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel She is sooo pretty and talented. Plus she's really funnybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif There's nothing better than a girl with a good sense of humor. 

Plus Geo from JustKiddingFilms :D 

Posted

My second to last girlfriend. I liked her as soon as I saw a picture of her on a mutual friends phone. She was  really pretty!!! I dated her for a month before I realized I didn't like her personality. She was kinda sadistic. Then I dated her cousin. Again, I liked her cause she was pretty. Too b*tchy so I dumped her. 

My ideal gf is someone who is pretty, smart, nice hair, and modest....This is too much to ask but I have a friend that's like this ^^ I think I love her ^^

There's nothing wrong with a biracial relationship. Love has no boundaries. 

I love SNSD too but maybe you should try to get into a relationship with a real person o.O How do you fall in love with an anime character? I find that weird :P

I am kind of the same way :) I love SNSD. I mean who doesn't like a group of 9 beautiful women? Plus, I like their songs and their dances :D Soo Young is actually my favorite. I would say she's a natural beauty compared to some of the others. 

I actually feel the same way about some YouTube stars too. My latest crush: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel She is sooo pretty and talented. Plus she's really funny*quoted image**quoted image* There's nothing better than a girl with a good sense of humor. 

Plus Geo from JustKiddingFilms :D 

Yeah, I love all 9 of them too, but I love hyoyeon unnie the best  :wub:. I think it's easy to fall in love with a cartoon character :sweatingbullets:. If you find them attractive you can fallin love with anybody ^_^ .