Problem with Membership

3 posts in this topic

Posted

last resort
After looking in the FAQ section of soompi, I couldn't find the answer to my issue. I've also tried contacting several mods, the admin, as well as support@soompi.com, but have been shuffled around/received no response, so here I am posting my topic.

I've been a registered soompi member since Aug 6, 2009, yet when I view my profile it says I've only been a member as of today. Is this a fixable glitch? When I post in the forums it says: Joined Aug 6, 2009 (as you can see to the left), yet my profile says Soompier as of today. In fact, the date in my profile keeps changing to reflect whatever date it currently is, so by tomorrow, it'll say Mar 19 2012.

I told a prospective employer in an interview that I am a member of an online community but if it shows that I've only registered at soompi as of today it poses as a serious problem for me. This is a time sensitive issue, so please help as soon as possible. Thank you.

Posted

If it's worth anything, you can put me down as a reference.

Maybe I could scrape together a PM of Recommendation.

Posted

i'm sorry, but there's no way to fix that problem on your profile. what you should probably do is link them not to your profile but to a forum post or topic that you've made. if you want, we're happy to verify to your prospective employer that it's a glitch in our system.