Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hilary Duff on pregnancy: 'I look like Walking Dead zombie'

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Update: Hilary feels pressure to lose weight after birth
Hilary Duff has joked that she resembles a zombie as she moves through the latter months of her pregnancy.

The former Lizzie McGuire star announced in August 2011 that she and husband Mike Comrie are expecting their first child together later this month.

showbiz_hilary_duff_baby_bump.jpg

Posting on her Twitter page on Friday (March 16), Duff expressed her impatience to give birth as well as her frustration with her ever-increasing size.

"Ok! no joke.. When i get up my massively pregnant morning walk looks like a "walker" from "the walking dead" #cmooooon BABY (sic)," she wrote.

In February, Duff posted a photograph of herself and Comrie on Twitter, displaying her baby bump at its largest.

Duff has confessed that she is a little afraid of motherhood, saying: "Anything that's unknown is scary to us, and I'm definitely a little afraid. It's not something you want to mess up and it's not something to take lightly."

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a371712/hilary-duff-on-pregnancy-i-look-like-walking-dead-zombie.html

Posted

Yeah, but is the baby Rick's or Shane's?

Posted

:lol: I love how one simple post on twitter from a celebrity can become news. ah social media. happy for hilary though! :D

Posted

It seems like forever that she's pregnant, but only 2 months to go. Congrats Lizzie McGuire!

Posted

Ah, the infamous pregnant "waddle"

Posted

She's beautiful and oh my, I love that picture. So happy for her and can't wait for her baby to be born!

Posted

It seems like forever that she's pregnant, but only 2 months to go. Congrats Lizzie McGuire!

That's what I was thinking too.. I think Hilary will make a great mom.

Posted

Congrats for her pregnancy ^_^

Posted

Congrats Hilary, I think also that she will be a great mom

Posted

Congrats! Hilary on being Pregnant....

The most happiest moment for a woman.......

Posted

Hilary Duff gives birth to baby boy Luca Cruz Comrie

Hilary Duff has welcomed her first child with NHL player Mike Comrie.

The actress and singer gave birth to baby boy Luca Cruz Comrie on Tuesday (March 20), she revealed on Twitter.

"Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie!" she wrote. "Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce beautiful boy.

"We are overjoyed and feel like the luckiest parents in the world. He is surrounded by so much love!! Mom and baby are both doing extremely well."

Duff announced that she was pregnant with her first child last August.

She revealed earlier this year that she was slightly nervous about becoming a mother for the first time.

The former Lizzie McGuire actress recently joked that she looked like a Walking Dead zombie as she entered the latter months of pregnancy.

Mike Comrie officially retired from professional ice hockey last month after having a third hip operation.

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a372711/hilary-duff-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-luca-cruz-comrie.html

Posted

Congrats on a boy :) She mentioned that it was a boy on Ellen.

lovely photo, they look so in love

Posted

I love Hilary and happy to know she has given birth to a baby boy. Glad to know shes doing well too! I hope to see some baby pic soon [:

Posted

Hilary Duff posts teaser picture of son Luca Cruz on Twitter

Hilary Duff has posted a teaser picture of her son Luca Cruz on Twitter.

While she is waiting to share images of her newborn son with the world, the singer and actress gave fans a glimpse of her first child's feet.

showbiz_hilary_duff_twitter_baby_feet.jpg

The star, who gave birth to the boy last month, posted the image on the micro-blogging website with a short and sweet caption.

She wrote: "My favorite little feet."

Duff has also openly made fun of her increased frame via the social networking channel.

The 24-year-old tweeted: "20 minutes on the elliptical seems like an eternity!!! What the hell..."

When a follower congratulated her on looking good shortly after giving birth, Duff - who is married to sportsman Mike Comrie - wrote: "You should have seen what I looked like last week.

"Eek surprised I still have a husband!! It was time to throw them heels on ;) guurl."

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a374686/hilary-duff-posts-teaser-picture-of-son-luca-cruz-on-twitter.html

Posted

Here is a photo of baby Luca Cruz.

1333486917hilaryduffluc.jpg

Isn't he just adorable?

Photo credits: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/pic-meet-hilary-duffs-son-luca-2-weeks-210414171.html

Posted

Hilary Duff feels pressure to lose weight after birth

hilary_duff_03_wenn5791694.jpg

Hilary Duff has said that she feels pressure to lose weight after giving birth last month.

The Lizzie McGuire actress welcomed her first child, baby boy Luca Cruz Comrie, with husband Mike Comrie on March 20.

"I don't have a project waiting on me that I have to bust my butt to get into shape for so it's more about how I feel," Duff told Parade.

"I like working out since it makes me feel more clear-headed and positive," she continued.

The 24-year-old went on to say that comments left on her Twitter page have been discouraging in her quest to lose weight.

"Then I read comments on my Twitter page about how I'm waddling into Pilates and I go, 'Wow, that's a really mean thing to say. I just had a baby three weeks ago!'" Duff said.

"There is a little bit of pressure, but most of it comes from me," she admitted.

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a376582/hilary-duff-feels-pressure-to-lose-weight-after-birth.html