Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

To family Christians in America

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Wake up Call : Obey evil government?
Share this to your pastors, family, friends. Don't support tyranny! Recover America!

romans13truth

Romans 13: The True Meaning of Submission

Obey evil government?

Government Takeover of the Church

Why Christians Submit to the Government

The Bible Does Not Teach

Unconditional Submission

to Government

The Problem

Many Christian pastors and leaders today are erroneously reviving the divine-right-of-kings  argument used in the Dark Ages, which created some of the most horrific  human affairs in history. They, like the grandfather of Communism, Georg Hegel,  argue that government is Divinely sanctioned to do anything it pleases  and that God requires people to submit regardless of God’s standards of  justice. This argument has been used by virtually every tyrant since  Jesus’ life, including Adolf Hitler.

This false doctrine is doing more to bring America and the rest  of the world into slavery than perhaps any other thing. Holders of this  doctrine are creating self-fulfilling prophecies of America’s  destruction–all in the name of Romans chapter 13.

This absurd interpretation of the Bible and Romans chapter 13 has not gone unchallenged: it is Romans 13-The True Meaning of Submission.

The Response

Romans 13: The True Meaning of Submission shows with  overwhelming evidence that submission to government is limited and that  the obey-government-no-matter-what argument is false! It discusses  sound rules of interpretation and construction, incorporates biblical  reasoning, and uses hundreds of Scriptural proofs for its conclusions.

“This is a book that should be in the home of  every Christian who is concerned about liberty and who desires to help  others understand that Paul was not advocating passivity in the face of  growing tyranny.”
–Joel Skousen, editor of World Affairs Brief

Perhaps more than any other resource, Romans 13: The True Meaning of Submission will  help you achieve a much greater and deeper understanding of and  appreciation for the Biblical teaching regarding a person’s duty of  submission and relationship towards government. There is hardly a  subject today more needed in political, philosophical, and theological  studies.

Posted

That's nice.

The majority of us are sheep. Whether we are fooled by one thing or another, it's all the same fate.

Posted

wow, i just like how this 'evil american government' lets us practice our own religions without persecuting us.

people should be a little grateful, please.

Posted

This is part of the tribulation, where people choose the narrow way (Few people are) or the highway (Most people are). What's been written in the bible on this? God's government or world government. If God's government, we rather choose small government that does what's right and promote freedom for civil rights.

Posted

wow, i just like how this 'evil american government' lets us practice our own religions without persecuting us.

people should be a little grateful, please.

I know right? And just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm gonna think just like every other Christian. I'm even an evil evil Commie! Boo! So yeah please. Even my political beliefs are in the Bible. Oh and I'm also a gnostic Christian so sorry but I don't think along the lines of the op. I'm a very private person with my beliefs (hence why they're called "mine"). 

I also point out that the Bible tells Christian's to obey their government's because they are blessed and put there by God. We're required to do so.  So isn't the op being naughty? 

Posted

^May you repent before is too late. God don't like seeing evil people. Don't get left behind and experience the great tribulation; to cling into the world, Instead you can cling on the LORD Jesus Christ.

Posted

^Sorry honey but worry about your own self. I'm a gnostic Christian who is politically a Communist. You threatening me with "hell" isn't going to do anything. I don't believe in such a place. I do believe there is a "Heaven" and a "Hell" but that's a different discussion. As a 29 yr old woman I'm pretty much set in my beliefs unless something dramatic happens to me or something. So keep your evangelizing to someone who is interested cause I'm not.  I so lmao that because I don't believe or think like you with Christianity or politics I'm going to Hell. Sorry sweets but that ain't your decision last time I checked. And you're not my master either. That position is already taken by someone who highly outranks you in the whole salvation ordeal.