Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Big Bang's Latest Hair?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so maybe it's just me but other than GD and TOP, I'm not really digging all the other member's hairstyles.

I'm definitely not hating on the hair, but I'm not loving it either. What do you guys think?

1. Seungri
2012022008302425401_2.jpg201101_ec8ab9eba6ac01-_054.jpg

TBH, his hair reminds me of a bowling ball. Or that one guy from Prince of Tennis that has like 2 strands of hair down the middle of his forehead. Sure it'll grow back, but I'm not really a fan of his matted down hairstyle for this concept.
I like the 2nd picture better :/

2. Taeyang
tumblr_lzsvf7TGzd1ropyvco2_500.giftaeyang_100824.jpg

As much as I'd hate to say anything bad about Taeyang because he's my ultimate bias in this group, and the whole reason why I fell in love with Big Bang in the first place, I'm kind of 'eeh' about his hairstyle. I liked his Wedding Dress days better where the mohawk went all the way down his head (ok not all the way, but it gradually decreased in height), so I didn't really like how he shaved the back part of it away. It's too...abrupt?
It kind of reminded me of that Strong Heart episode where Kang Ho Dong brought up the subject of his hair, and a lady said that it reminded her of grass...

3. Daesung
51388749.jpg%5B10.01.05%5D%20Strong%20Heart%20-%20Dae%20Sung%20%26%20Tae%20Yang%20%5BGnoy.wordpress.com%5D%5B(003908)22-16-05%5D.jpg

Daesung's hair is the one I'm most neutral about. I can't really decide if I like it or not because it seems to work for him, but at the same time, it's as if he shouldn't be blonde. His tan skin kind of offsets the blonde color so it's hard to tell if it does work for him or if it's neutral. While it doesn't make him look 100x better than before, it doesn't look bad on him either.

Once again, this was not intended to bash any of them, but just merely speaking my thoughts out.
Which hair do you guys like best? Pre-Blue days or Blue Comeback?

Posted

Yeah, I missed the good old taeyang days before. :) srsly everyone elses is just too much

taeyang with bandana?.. ._.

i think i like daesungs the best.  because his hair didn't change

Posted

Mohawk is sort of TaeYang's signature isnt it? It has been having this hair quite long ago!

I don't know why, but I liked GD's and TOP's hair! They are so bold! I mean, yeah GD's flipping hair might be annoying sometimes, but I think it is attractively weird or the other way round, weirdly attractive! And I just can't take my eyes off them. :D

TOP's hair is almost the same as before, just that the colour!

But I'm fine with it haha! They are just being themselves? :D

Question asked : 'Which hair do you guys like best? Pre-Blue days or Blue Comeback? ' 

Seriously, I like both :) Im happy to see how they'd transformed. 

Posted

I personally love it, they're not only leaders and innovators of music but also of fashion!  ^_^

Posted

I liked Taeyang's hair the most during his HOT era and Stand Up era. It was pretty short and nice.

Then he kinda grew it longer and then we have the Alive hair.

HOT - Stand Up era, short and clean. Kinda bends forward :D.

Taeyang_by_Lisa_to_Life.jpgtae-yang-226709.png

SOLAR - Tonight - Love Song era. Slightly longer than before.

tumblr_lgstyxMKVw1qazdu3o1_500.jpgbig-bang-comeback-taeyang-2.jpg20110402_taeyang_d-5_1-600x376.jpg

And then we have Alive.

TAEYANG_quot_ALIVE_quot_Love_Dust__21022012183944.jpgbig-bang-releases-additional-concept-photos-for-minialbum-alive_seia-_0.jpgbigbangupdates+TAEYANG+TAIWAN-1.jpg

So yeah, hope he goes back to shorther, HOT times if possible, for his solo album, or when Big Bang returns again.