Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to advertise as a Model?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

How do you advertise as a male model?  Are there sites to post your pictures to and geared towards asians?

Posted

http://www.modelmayhem.com/advertising.php

Posted

Not to be rude, but judging from your photos you likely won't make it as a male model.

Posted

^

ouchh.

i think it's just the glasses/haircut that might've made you say that.

Posted

If you fit industry standards, then you might want to research established modeling agencies in your area to possibly get signed. If not, you could always create an account on Model Mayhem to start a portfolio and do photo shoots for fun with local photographers :)

This is a good site with important information regarding being a model: http://newmodels.com/

Posted

Not to be rude, but judging from your photos you likely won't make it as a male model.

Wow, straight keeping it real.  

It's ok man, I know I'm not meant to be a model either.  However, we both could be actors in comedic relief / sidekick roles.

Posted

You can be a model if you live in the right location, have a good agent, and most importantly if you go out there and really make it happen.

Don't listen to people that tell you that you don't have the looks. There are all kinds of modeling jobs that require different styles of people, and you just might be what someone is looking for. But you won't know unless you try.

Posted

Research on modelling agencies in your area. Some might have like casting/audition/application where you can submit pictures and your portfolio to them.