[Food Chat] Who Dislikes Mustard?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I definitely detest the taste of mustard. Whether or hot dogs or burgers, mustard is definitely a no for me. Anyone feel the same?

Posted

I definitely detest the taste of mustard. Whether or hot dogs or burgers, mustard is definitely a no for me. Anyone feel the same?

I don't hate it per say, I just dislike it... I won't notice it on a hamburger or hotdog. It's essential on my subway though.

Posted

ME ME ME MEMEMEMEMEME I hate mustard. Yucck.

I cannot eat mustard. It has this smell to it. In all honesty, I can only eat ketchup lol Not ranch or anything like that.

Posted

I like mustard : ) There are all sorts of mustard, though. You can't say you hate them all until you've tried different ones x) I don't like ketchup though; it's too salty.

Posted

i dislike it at all,so disgusting.

Posted

I've never liked it! It just tastes to uhhmmm... eeww?

Posted

It's more of like I don't enjoy the sensation of eating it afterwards. I don't mind if a tiny tiny amount is on a hot dog. Otherwise it's a no for me.

Posted

I love mustard!!! It gives a dish a kick of acid and tang. It's also low calorie and has many vitamins. :)

I prefer it to mayonnaise and ketchup.

Posted

I don't like mustard... but I like hot mustard and honey mustard :)

Posted

Mustard by itself can be somewhat overwhelming. But if there's other condiments in the mix, then I usually don't mind at all.

Posted

Generally, mustard's definitely not a favorite of mine. Honey mustard is.. eh.

If I had a choice of mustard or no condiments at all, I'd choose no condiments. >___>

Posted

I couldn't stand the tangy taste of regular yellow mustard when I was a kid but now I can handle it a little bit. I'm still working on honey and dijon though.

Posted

The taste of regular - yellow mustard is repulsive! Is honey mustard or dijon mustard any good? Honestly, I've never tried other variations of mustard but I generally will not choose to add mustard to my food.

Posted

I love mustard but I the one thing I detest is accidentally getting it on my underwear and it gives my mom the wrong impression when she's doing the laundry.

(In case anyone is wondering, it's because I love eating hot dogs but they can get messy for me.  So to avoid getting ketchup and mustard stains on my pants, I actually take them off while watching the football games.  It works for the most part, except for the aforementioned  and unfortunate stains on my underwear.  Oh, and the other people in the sports bar kind of find it off-putting as well.)

Posted

I love mustard. Didn't like it as a kid though. My dad always eats it with sausages... mhhhh yumm~ Spicy mustard is the best (:

Posted

Mustard tastes okay for me, but I do definitely hate Dijon Mustard.

Posted

never cared much for regular yellow mustard used on hot dogs

mustard isnt something I enjoy, tastes awful

Posted

Blech. I don't like mustard at all. I hate it on hot dogs and I remember ordering a cheeseburger at a Denver airport and they put mustard in my burger...all i kept thinking was "WTF?!"

also LOATHE honey mustard. That thing is disgusting

Posted

I do not like mustard either. I don't like the smell or taste of it. :crazy:

Posted

I didn't like it as a kid because I was playing with a mustard packet (the kind you get from school lunch) and it burst and stained my shirt. I never tasted mustard until I saw this fat chick in middle school putting it in a sandwich; someone was like "eww, what are you putting on that" and she was like "shut up, it tastes good." I like yellow mustard so much that I could drink that mini cooper. I never tried honey mustard or dijon or whatever but I like the bagel/potato chips that claim to be flavored as such, so I guess I'd like those too.