Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to order on Taiwan Auction Fashion Stores?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

So I just discovered some Taiwanese Fashion Stores online (Betwo, Blythe Zoo, Cutie Fashion, Joyce Shop, Mishop, Miusa) and I really want to order from these stores, their clothes are so pretty! So I was wondering if someone knows how to order clothes from these auction stores? Do they ship internationally (since I live in France)?

Posted

Hi,

If they have a facebook, try to ask them there, i know imiusa, eyescream, maymaylu, ship worldwide.

Posted

The Soompi Ultimate Store List has a partial list of Taiwanese auction stores that ship internationally. Usually you have to email them; it's best if you know Chinese but if you email them in English usually they'll respond in Chinese. The annoying thing is that a lot of the instructions and such are saved as image files (with only Chinese text) so you can't run them through a translator or anything - they're really expecting overseas Taiwanese people to order, mostly.

Of the stores you mentioned, only Blythe Zoo doesn't ship internationally.

Overseas instructions pages:

Posted

I'm also trying to order from Eyescream, but foreigners don't get to buy their "discount" items. I've read from a blogger who ordered from them and apparently that means foreigners can't buy their season end of sale items...I think it also says it on the overseas instruction page, but I can't read the Chinese. XD;

Posted

d_whitesilver...are you Michelle?