Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Things you will put up in your future home/house!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

post up photos of the things you will put up in the future at home
i was looking at gmarket's stickers and omg this really engaged me! I really love it so much!!! I will put it up in my room when i get a bigger rooooom :D its so pretty.

Travelling the world is a long time dream for me! :D this will be amazing! who else likesss? :D

20110316201321155773_800_0.jpg

20110316201313357249_800_0.jpg

20110316201247485457_800_0.jpg

20110316201231837653_800_0.jpg

20110316201221195927_800_0.jpg

20110316201153888436_800_0.jpg:w00t::wub:

Posted

:o where did you find that/how much does that cost?

Cause I been planning on having a world map and mapping where all my friends are cause as we've grown older, we've gone separate ways to pursue our dreams and most of them are in different countries ^^ i was originally just going to get a generic map poster but i like that this one is made to be written on and stuff.

i plan on having a library room in my future home :D i'll post pics later :) hmmm i misread the title haha :P

Posted

46c72e8eecd44b0d7bb0f25432ff828c.jpg

Strawberry Trashcan

2951da3024eb7f2a17c6ca5033c00524.jpg

Key organizer

26bedc325ca1670ccbe43dc57608d4ac.jpg

Cutest alarm clock ever

Ahh even though these are small things.. they're so vintage and cute .__.;

Posted

A cute little dish for my earrings, maybe a doily placemat, cute little glass bottles (that I'll decorate), cute white little things - for my table.

Posted

I WANT THAT TRAVEL MAP!

okay, that's for my next home. i'll put it over the desk. thanks!

i saw the strawberry trashcan at daiso. it's super cute!

Posted

I've developed an obsession with cushions in recent days. So I want to make some of my own and decorate my bed with it. Also, a neutral/pastely suede one would be divine!

Posted

Omg, I've always wanted a world map! The map is awesome and oh my god, so gorgeous! Who wouldn't want one of those!

Posted

i was in the bookstore and i saw those large maps you posted! they come in regular and pink. i didn't buy it, but they had a much smaller version, which comes in a pack of ten (five blue, five antique color), and you're basically just supposed to write directly on it or put stickers on it (unlike the larger one, which has the plastic cover). so i bought a pack and put one on my desk at work. the problem is that the countries are so tiny that if, for example, i want to put a sticker to indicate that i visited france, it will cover half of europe lol. hm hm. arrows maybe? but anyway it's cute! thanks for the inspiration!

15wjeqc.jpg

Posted

I want a pretty wall decal like the one they had in WGM Khuntoria

I also want that clothesline with all the polaroid pictures (I think that would be adorable) 

:D

Posted

i was in the bookstore and i saw those large maps you posted! they come in regular and pink. i didn't buy it, but they had a much smaller version, which comes in a pack of ten (five blue, five antique color), and you're basically just supposed to write directly on it or put stickers on it (unlike the larger one, which has the plastic cover). so i bought a pack and put one on my desk at work. the problem is that the countries are so tiny that if, for example, i want to put a sticker to indicate that i visited france, it will cover half of europe lol. hm hm. arrows maybe? but anyway it's cute! thanks for the inspiration!

*quoted image*

I ordered the decal one that the OP posted about a week ago. I hope mines comes soon >_ <

It's so weird to see Asia, Europe, Africa on the left side instead of on the right. I'm too used to the way North America maps the world I guess.. haha.

I like the world map you got, if only it were bigger.. lol

Posted

I ordered the decal one that the OP posted about a week ago.  I hope mines comes soon >_ <

It's so weird to see Asia, Europe, Africa on the left side instead of on the right.  I'm too used to the way North America maps the world I guess.. haha.  

I like the world map you got, if only it were bigger.. lol

yeah, the design really threw me off; i'm so used to maps that are centered around greece or the US. it will be like that when you get your map too! let us know how it goes! i might go back and buy the larger one for home.

i received some colored pencils awhile back so i might spend a lunch break coloring in my map lol.

Posted

I would love the map if it covered my whole wall on one side XD

tumblr_lq0sxvYzla1r13p8zo1_500.jpg

LIKE THAT! EXCEPT BIGGER O_O

I want this shelf T_T

I hope my S/O is good at carpentry or something...

tumblr_lzjp9v1YyX1roe48ko1_500.jpg

I want to try this in my room right now...

tumblr_lwys4vn7fM1r7s5kio1_250.jpg

Posted

^ that tree looking shelf is so cute! It would be a really nice touch to a open spaced room.

Posted

DBSK-JYJ  now that's a dream house

Posted

In my future house i will definitely have a room dedicated to kpop..I will have posters, shelves for my CDs and collectables. Some where in my house I will have a map b/c I would love to travel to different places. My number 1 spot to travel is SK, HK, Bangkok Thailand...etc. I want to have music notes around my house. Pictures of different places I travel will be on my wall

Posted

Opinions please! Which would look better together?

191739-02-2.jpg with !BfvT(2g!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-C4Erf,h4!PcBLCcWKi19w~~_12.JPG

OR

191739-02-2.jpg with .. in black ...T26PV.XlFXXXXXXXXX_!!496650753.jpg

The first image are the hooks and the second are wall decals. I'm wondering which look look better together, either within the same wall or just as the same 'theme'. Thanks !

Posted

^ what color is your wall? I like the second decal more but imo the hook matches the first one more.

yeah, the design really threw me off; i'm so used to maps that are centered around greece or the US. it will be like that when you get your map too! let us know how it goes! i might go back and buy the larger one for home.

i received some colored pencils awhile back so i might spend a lunch break coloring in my map lol.

My map came a couple weeks ago! Still deciding where to put it it because my Big Bang Posters take up a lot of room. I'll post pics when I decide! (: I'm excited to start using it and mapping where my friends are.. :D

Posted

^ white. I know. I'm the exact same and that's why I'm kind of stuck because I would like to have it match .. but the second decal is sooo cute. So now I'm thinking of buying both and using the second one on another wall, but I'm pretty sure that would be overkill of decals in such a small room. Gah, greeeedy me. So excited because I bought new curtains and new sheets/quilt cover set so will redecorate my room... But then I see this cluttered mess and I'm demotivated because I know, being the perfectionist I can be, I'd have to clean everything before I can even think of opening the new stuff. Gaaaahhhh

Posted

I'm on wanelo right now and I'm bored...so here comes a big post. Sorry!

Wherever I can see it: (I'm hoping this clock will be extremely quiet because ticking clocks drive me crazy.)

download_1146437073402653626.jpg

Maybe in the kitchen:

379968.jpg

For my children's bedroom:

download_4603994257091041199.jpg

Because my baby needs to know all information about his/herself:

463912.jpg

The mailbox (it makes me wail, it makes me want to wag my tail):

80b3bed0-8f22-44df-a3e1-6d3ae8afcca5.jpg

Okay, not something to put up...but something to mark my territory haha:

446991.jpg

I take back my sorry. I have no regrets!

brb

Posted

love the ideas