Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Celebrity Quotes Thread

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Celebrities say the most interesting things and we just can't get enough of them!

We're digging all over the forums (and will be looking for outside resources from time to time :D) in search for these quotable quotes so remember to visit this thread as we're compiling and updating weekly!

For starters:

"My dating style…it is like an aluminum pot that boils fast. But it also cools down right away after breaking up."

- Jung Il Woo

During the MBC presscon of The Moon Embraces The Sun, Jung Il Woo was asked by the host if his dating style was comparable to his character in the drama. He says his views on love change every year and so do his ideal type and dating style.

Read the interview here

Posted

'I want to go parachuting and then propose to her while doing so. If I get rejected, I won’t open my parachute. Isn’t it great to have this much confidence?'

- Seungri

Each Bigbang member was asked how they would put an act or what to say on a proposal and Seungri (as usual) was the one to come up with the most interesting answer. :D

Read here

Posted

nice seungri....i wish it would be for me hehehe :wub:

Posted

Hehe...Seung-ri is funny ...Good one... :lol:

Posted

'There was something called the Jo Kwon Chaos. That day is Jo Kwon`s Birth date (The day that Jokwon was reborn into KkabKwon). So people were like "This kid`s really crazy good". And so they turned that into "Kkab" (The fans who were surprised from Jo Kwon`s dancing). Crazy Dancing Jokwon = KkabKwon'

- Jo Kwon

During episode 4 of the variety show "Win Win", Jo Kwon was asked about his nickname - "KkabKwon" and what does "Kkab" mean?

Posted

"You all are now liking germs. Be careful... I am a bad germ."

- Kim Hyun Joong

This quote was taken from Kim Hyun Joong's 17th message on his official fanclub, Henecia. He left this message in January while in Japan doing some activities.

Read the entire message here

Posted

"You all are now liking germs. Be careful... I am a bad germ."

- Kim Hyun Joong

This quote was taken from Kim Hyun Joong's 17th message on his official fanclub, Henecia. He left this message in January while in Japan doing some activities.

Read the entire message here

w00t.gif i'll be sooo gLad to get infected with GERM! I won't get rid of it... laugh.gif kimhyunjoong virus! wub.gif 

Posted

"First I want to be in love. Maybe I joined WGM because of this."

- Donghae of Super Junior

Donghae was asked during an interview for the Elle Korea Magazine what his plans are as a 27-year old man. He expressed his desire to be in love, and said he also needs to prepare many things and finds a house.

Read the entire interview here

Posted

"You don't have to say a lot for the other person to see the real you."

- Won Bin

This was Won Bin's reply when told that he "is not a big talker" and seems to "like to keep things simple."

The interview was done back in 2010 for KBS Entertainment Weekly for its Star Date segment, during promotions for his movie, The Man from Nowhere.

View video here --- Timestamp 2:53

credit kbsworld

Posted

'people with a good heart is the ultimate winner' - seohyun

i totally agree with her...

Posted

The subject of discussion surrounded 'Korean-style' or traditional houses.

I was director of the Cultural Heritage Administration for about 3 years. When people asked me what my biggest concern was, I said, ‘In this age, we aren’t building sites that will become national heritages. What can we do? We make the houses our ancestors made into treasures. And we enjoy them and learn from them as national treasures. But the things we are building now will disappear in 50, 100 years. What will our 20th and 21st century children discuss regarding us?

— Professor Yoo Hong Joon on 1 Night 2 Days

Posted

"All you can do is to forget.Worrying is not going to solve anything."

~Oh Yeon Soo

Posted

"Music has no language." -CL , 2ne1.

<3 Gotta love the girl. <3

Posted

It's already done, right? There's no point in regretting it. So don't regret and smile confidently! - miss A Suzy

The biggest competition is myself. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down. I'm planning to test my own boundaries. -Bi/Rain

Posted

"I’m the type of person that can’t dance if there aren’t a lot of people around."

- G-Dragon

The Big Bang leader was quoted from his first Japanese pictorial interview. He said his mother was the first person to notice his talent, so she let him join the entertainment industry.

Read the full interview here

Posted

'Rather than thinking about the future, I rather cherish the present moments.' -Wonder Girls' Ahn Sohee

Posted

"We're different, but not wrong" - 2NE1 CL

Posted

“The photographs that I take are a lot of help for me. For me, they are very valuable because they are precious memories…  After some time, I may forget what I did yesterday; or there’s also a possibility that in the future, I might miss what I am doing today, so there’s still a chance for me to look back and relive it again; for me, that’s a good thing. So really, I love taking photos a lot.”

>> DARA PARK 2NE1

Posted

"IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED?"  - SHINee Jonghyun on 'Hello Baby' x]

Posted

"You shouldn't complain about what you dislike, you should change it" - YOHIO & SEIKE