Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the demise of junsu's vocal

10 posts in this topic

Posted

He is unable to pull himself out of that opera'ish singing technique. He now sounds like he is singing musical even in regular pop songs. When he sings, he sings like its a musical song. While its okay in musical, its pretty bad and uncomfortable sounding in pop songs.

the strength of junsu's voice it is mellow,soothing, comfortable, and can be powerful when needed.

I cant hear that anymore from junsu anymore since he started musical. This is very sad IMO.

Posted

Oh? He does? I only see that he puts a lot more emotions into his singing. Mhhh I shall check out some videos to see what you mean.

Posted

0.0! Which songs?

Posted

I beg to differ. I can detect the different vocal technique that he uses for songs like his ost, and musical like mozart.He is one who hit his notes when he sings and I am very particular about that.:)

His expression and emotion bringing life to the note is well documented. I would say he has move to a higher level breaking from the herd of idols currently showcasing .Ut shows that he had put in a lot of hard work to get to this level and very lucky to have a wealth of expertise helping him along.

Posted

I never saw him singing any different other than the emotion thing (but he always had those in his songs). Maybe I should go back and compare his performances. LOL. I think he's growing really well as a singer. 

Posted

uum if you mean singing with power and sounded absolutely amazing then yes he does exactly that in musicals and 'regular' songs lol

Posted

oh i know what your mean.. because i have the same thought with you. I am a big fan of Junsu's voice. Junsu is really into musical so much.. the way he sings recently is so much musical voices. He can't control it :"< his voice in past was much more tender. His solo album will be released soon.. i am really excited and nervous also. But i believe that he can do well ^^ Sr my poor Eng ^^

Posted

No matter how he sings, I'm just deeply in love with his voice.

Posted

huh? what do you say? o_O

Posted

Oh never noticed before, interesting... Oh well... still sound good to me.