The sexy moment of a guy

164 posts in this topic

Posted

It is not only about the visual impact,of course they are sexy when they are naked,or not

sweatingbullets.gif

I think guys are more than sexy when they are cooking in the kitchen.Am I being weird to have such theory?blush.gif

When do you think is the most sexiest moment of a guy?

Posted

No way, not weird at all. A guy in the kitchen is sexy.

In my opinion, a guy riding a road bike is sexy (think Lance Armstrong).

Posted

I don't know from a woman's perspective, but I personally feel the most sexy when...

I'm doing tricks on a skateboard by myself.

I'm walking/skating/driving to my destination where I have business to do, like on a mission or something, not even looking around or back at anyone.

I'm doing something that I love.

I'm chilling in the middle of my friends.

I'm leading a discussion.

I don't feel so much when I'm cooking actually, not so much when I'm studying, not when I'm running

Posted

When they look like me

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Posted

On a motorcycle...

But overall I like men who seem to be concentrated in what they're doing... (Except when in the bathroom delivering special packages to the toilet... That's way too much concentration)

Posted

... when a girl can break wind with glee and the guy doesn't care.

Posted

I don't think I'm a sexy or sexual person at all.  Not even in the kitchen when I am cooking either.  I can't see how me standing in front of a microwave oven and staring into it with a fork in one hand and a knife in another can be construed as being sexy.

Posted

I don't think I'm a sexy or sexual person at all.  Not even in the kitchen when I am cooking either.  I can't see how me standing in front of a microwave oven and staring into it with a fork in one hand and a knife in another can be construed as being sexy.

Oh my... You're everything I wanted! Staring into a microwave hungry is just so hot.

I DO IT ALL THE TIME...

Posted

It is not only about the visual impact,of course they are sexy when they are naked,or not

*quoted image*

I think guys are more than sexy when they are cooking in the kitchen.Am I being weird to have such theory?*quoted image*

When do you think is the most sexiest moment of a guy?

I must be the man of your dreams then cos I cook just about every night :lol:

Posted

for me its a man playing piano or guitar, when their hands are flying up n down. Theres something so sexy in a man effortlessly making something so inanimate sound so alive that makes me  crazy.gif  Cooking is kinda impressive but it doesnt make me wacko.gif

Posted

i find it really sexy when i play pool with my male friends and they are like super concentrated.............

Posted

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Posted

I must be the man of your dreams then cos I cook just about every night :lol:

Hahaha,yeah you are right,I wish my boyfriend could be good at cooking and willing to cook for me~~~sweatingbullets.gif

Posted

When he is concentrating on something that he is skillful at. I like watching the concentration his face and the fluidity of his movements. It makes him look like a master of the universe for just a little while.

Wow, so I guess by Hapless' standards I'm not so much sexy when I am cooking food in the kitchen as I am while I am actually eating it.

Posted

When he is concentrating on something that he is skillful at. I like watching the concentration his face and the fluidity of his movements. It makes him look like a master of the universe for just a little while.

Yep I agree! Especially when he concentrates on playing piano~~~it seems like he owns the world=)

Posted

agree on the piano. and when a guy really focuses on something he does (whatever it might be). 

Posted

Typical, but playing sports :) assuming he's familiar with the sport and therefore is reasonably good at it

Or playing with kids

or reading

especially the newspaper

Or laughing loud laughter like all he cares about for that moment is how funny whatever is. Especially if it's something I've said :phew:

Or... grocery shopping, if he's actually buying healthy food, like fresh produce? Kind of like cooking, but for me, a guy who knows how to eat more than pizza and hamburgers is pretty attractive.

I think the key to what some of you have said is confidence. When he's doing something he knows he's good at, and something he cares about at the same time, he's in control for a while and nothing's going to faze him.

Posted

*writes down notes*

I can't cook and no matter how many times I try to learn the guitar, I just don't get it. :P I am the most concentrated when I'm playing NBA 2K12, but I'm pretty sure no girl would find that attractive or "sexy," especially with me yelling at the computer for cheating.

Posted

the way he looks at me when he knows he has the upper hand and has a little smirk on his face

and

when he's in a suit and walking down the street with one hand in his pocket while on the phone.

K.O.

Posted

When a guy is tall, wearing a suit, and wearing glasses. I dont know but thats such a turn on.

Oh and when they are really good at something. That's why I'm with my bf now.. ahahaha. I never had a thing for a guy who can play instruments though, because my bro plays the piano really well and I've been playing for 10 years myself so its just common to me. Except for drummers.