Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who's going to Korea 2012 Summer?!

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Cuz I am! I'm so freaking excited <3 xDDD

Posted

Yeeaah!! I live for Korea trips. Everything in between doesn't matter. I'm only going for around two weeks this summer (last summer I stayed for about six weeks) but I'm still insanely excited. Two weeks to deplete the stationary and music stores of all they have! Alas, I have never seen a celebrity in all my annual trips to Korea. Last year I was jumping to get a peek into Gong Yoo's fansign at a smoothie shop in the Hongdae subway station, but I was too short and the security guard kept pushing me back. Maybe someday...

Posted

Yeeaah!!  I live for Korea trips.  Everything in between doesn't matter.  I'm only going for around two weeks this summer (last summer I stayed for about six weeks) but I'm still insanely excited.  Two weeks to deplete the stationary and music stores of all they have!  Alas, I have never seen a celebrity in all my annual trips to Korea.  Last year I was jumping to get a peek into Gong Yoo's fansign at a smoothie shop in the Hongdae subway station, but I was too short and the security guard kept pushing me back.  Maybe someday...

D:< that's horrible! and yes i'm so effing excited <3 my mom was like, you can only stay for 2 weeks, but she ordered the plane tickets for 4 weeks ... so i'm going to beg to stay 4 weeks LOL (;

One of my friends went to this famous nail shop in Seoul and saw SNSD's Jessica and Yoona there getting their nails done xDD so idk~ maybe all the celebs are in seoul? when i lived in seoul...... in my town, dbsk and ft island's dorm was there... TT__TT eff. but i never saw them around.. ;_; 

Posted

nmost likely 2013... can't wait. haven't been there in 3 years? i think? lol

Posted

I'm going too~ when are y'all going? I'm going June-July and possibly getting double eyelid surgery >.<

Yeeaah!! I live for Korea trips. Everything in between doesn't matter. I'm only going for around two weeks this summer (last summer I stayed for about six weeks) but I'm still insanely excited. Two weeks to deplete the stationary and music stores of all they have! Alas, I have never seen a celebrity in all my annual trips to Korea. Last year I was jumping to get a peek into Gong Yoo's fansign at a smoothie shop in the Hongdae subway station, but I was too short and the security guard kept pushing me back. Maybe someday...

You go every year? lucky you :) Request a ticket to go to Music Bank, Inkigayo, etc. :) My friend's relative works in Music Bank so like 2 years ago he invited me to go to Music Bank, where I saw alot of celebrities. It was a wonderful experience even if I didnt get to see my fave group x) but if you dont have connections you have to request a ticket and hope you get selected...I'll probably request this year since that connection-friend isnt really my friend-friend xD he called me last minute to invite me :P I also saw Jo Insung in Cheonggaecheon when there was a stage for the World cup :) fun fun times~ and I saw an actor in a restaurant too but back then I didnt know who he was until one day I was watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal and my mom told me he was the guy from the restaurant xD I say just go out alot and maybe you'll see a celebrity xD

Posted

Ooh lucky :3!

I'm possibly going this summer, if not def 2013 summer. laugh.gif

Posted

My friend sunkyo yoon!w00t.gif

Posted

OH MY GOODNESS I AM :3 MY PARENTS ARE LETTING ME GO AS A GRADUATION GIFT.

Posted

Omo :) My mom told me if I got a 2000+ on my SAT I could go to S. Korea this summer! And I got a 2060 so bammmmmm :) Can't wait to visit! 

Posted

I might visit Korea one week in August ^____^v anyone with me?

Posted

Haha, you guys are so much more excited ;) I go there every other year and I turn crazy going because there's just so many things to do and so little time. I actually went to a lot of concerts but now I'm not Kpop like before so I could really care less. my cousin's neighbourhood has a lot of celebs so Im indifferent to seeing artists because I'm used to seeing them a lot.

But maybe it's because I'm part Korean.

Posted

i didnt go last year because i was sick :(

i am going this year!!!!!let's have some fun!!!!

it might be my last time going there cos my parents are moving back to CA......so i am going to buy a lots of stuff! 

jjang~

Posted

One of you guys need to take me with youlaugh.gifjk I'm sure I'll be in SK in spirit.

Posted

Im going there this summer to find my birthparents! Wish me luck you guysss!!! <3 <3 Im so excted becuase i was born there but left when i was 3 months old, and havent been back since! :)

Posted

Is anybody going on The American Taekwondo United Trip from July 1- 10? It's gonna be super fun!

Posted

I might visit Korea one week in August ^____^v anyone with me?

I might be ^_^

Posted

:sweatingbullets:Wow i wish i could go but someday i will... if i have enough money that is.

Posted

:o You guys are lucky! I'll go to SKorea when I get the money ^^;

Posted

I'll hope I could go next year.Well have nice trips everyone!!!

Posted

I might be going next year - either South Korea or Japan.