Yoyo

Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

19,671 posts in this topic

Posted

There's an article or two that has just popped up about Sohee. Apparently a trainer on a variety show praised Sohee's body, and her long limbs being an attraction to westerners lol. http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1396919357680991002
TXmMjYS.jpg

Here's the cut of the trainer praising Sohee's body line,

source: SSOSSOSSO92 via dearjune627

Posted

It makes right? Why would Yenny go to NY recently? If Yeeun is doing music-related things, is it a comeback or solo material? What do you guys think? :B

I joke about it but if Hyelim and Yoobin had a subunit, I would call it "Hey You", ahahaha from their names.

Sunmi's Inkigayo cuts are really cute. I've been liking her clothes, good job stylists. Haha. Sunmi + Kwon Jinah was really nice. It seems that JYP like Tango versions of their songs. Haha.
Sad that Sohee's cameo was cut, it was cute, hoping more news on her upcoming work.

Posted

Health Trainer: “Sohee was Born with a Western Body Type”
Well known health trainer, Kim Bo Kyun, has complimented Sohee‘s body. On the April 8 broadcast of KBS2TV‘s “Yeo Yoo Man Man,” the show featured the topic of women’s health and diet with guests Lee Pani and Ock Hee. Although famous for guiding the fitness of celebrities such as Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Lee Hwi Jae, Kim Bo Kyun had high praise for Sohee’s body.
q2uCEo5.jpg

In regards to Sohee’s body, the health trainer commented, “I had the opportunity to briefly help Sohee’s body fitness. As her arms and legs are both long, she also had high hips. She really has a western body type. Although Sohee exercised every day, there are body characteristics in which she was born with.”
WCEuKvH.jpg

The high praises for Sohee’s body type is no surprise as the singer turned actress had continuously heard high remarks towards her long and lean body since her debut in Wonder Girls.
source: soompi

Posted

VDL uploaded some pictures of Sohee from the VDL fan signing event to advertise their products.

kK6pClA.png QWYutRB.png

kK6pClA.png sIwKCve.png z7q8Euh.png fzajfl9.png QWYutRB.png KH7uxr0.png 9708nA4.png

source: vdl facebook

Posted

Sohee filmed for OnStyles 'Do Somethin' Night Beauty' and it will be aired on April 16th.

mOdSS9P.jpg
tOWEihe.jpg
source: sohee's facebook

Posted

20140409 겟잇뷰티 예고 소희 sohee by.디어준

source: dearjune627

Posted

BkvnqMiCYAA_3It.jpg:large
tumblr_n3qthiveeQ1qb3dgho1_500.jpg

140409 Heechul Naver Chat with Shim Eunkyung

Shim Eunkyung: Oppa…. Oh Sohee-unnie (from the Wonder Girls) is in our agency. I was able to greet her recently when we had a big get-together. Didn’t you say that she’s your ideal type?

Kim Heechul: Not my ideal type. I like her. She’s like a unicorn in my heart. It makes me happy to think about her. Out of all the people I always mention, she’s the only one I’m not close with.

cr:http://shmesm.tumblr.com/

Posted

Sohee's cameo in "Mr. Go" (dvd cut)

source: wonder girls world

Posted

T.O.P and An Sohee for Reebok Classic,yznYZRM.jpg
source: dearjune627
--
Sohee shares her beauty tips in preview for 'Get It Beauty'

Sohee will be making her first broadcast appearance as an actress on 'Get It Beauty'.
Her agency BH Entertainment rep told Sports Seoul on April 10, "Sohee recently completed filming for 'Get It Beauty'... As she is active as a cosmetics model, she revealed her unique know-how." 
The preview shows Sohee's appearance in the 'talking mirror' corner where the actress taught viewers how to put on a heart lipstick look for spring and showed her love for nail art. Sohee has always been known as the reserved and chic member of Wonder Girls, but now as a solo actress, it seems she's doing a lot more talking than she used to much to the delight of fans.
Tune in for Sohee's beauty know-how on the 16th at 11 PM KST, and in the meantime, check out the preview above!source: allkpop

Posted

B2ST's Hyunseung reveals who he'd like as his Troublemaker partner if not HyunA

B2ST-Hyunseung_1397133627_af_org.jpg
On the April 10th episode of B2ST's new reality show 'Showtime Burning the BEAST', Hyunseung was asked, "If HyunA wasn't a part of Troublemaker, which idol would you like to join you?" He was given a few choices, like Girl's Day's Hyeri, Sunmi, and SISTAR's Hyorin.

Without even hesitating, Hyunseung responded, "Sunmi for me." The members poked fun at him, saying, "You like her, don't you," and "You can't put your personal feelings into it. Think about it from the public's point of view."
cr:http://www.allkpop.com

Posted

Sorry for posting this here as well but since these pics are so awesome I thought I'd have to share them with as many people as possible x3 (in case someone forgets to check Sohee's official thread ;P)
Sohee HD pictures!

newsone8.jpg

Spoiler

newsone1.jpgnewsone2.jpgnewsone3.jpgnewsone4.jpgnewsone5.jpgnewsone6.jpgnewsone7.jpg
Credit: Wondernostalgia

Posted

WONDER GIRLS TO MAKE A COMEBACK THIS YEAR!!!!

OMG WG's COMEBACK IS REAL !!!! RT @mimilewls: Lim's dad replied to me again Yeah. Comeback soon @WonderGirls

Posted

tumblr_n3v9gsJcQm1qfjo3uo1_500.jpgsource: AtuckayBtr

Posted

Hmmm it sounds ambiguous.. 'Yes they have plan' could mean anything. Would be exciting though

Posted

Found a more complete picture of the twitter convo:
Mn3t4eO.jpg

cr: https://twitter.com/valerieheartwg/status/445906347427524609/photo/1, onehallyu, and the rightful owner.

Posted

Wasn't this shared a while ago already?
Also I don't think Lim's dad would be allowed to give any hints towards this. He'll probably get into trouble because of this I can imagine.

Posted

pandaaaleaf said: tumblr_n3v9gsJcQm1qfjo3uo1_500.jpgsource: AtuckayBtr

Posted

Yayy..Rumors or not..there's still hope. #ForeverwaitingforWG

Posted

Wonder Girls finally has plans on making a comeback  <:-P It's about time.I really hope the rumors are true, that they really have a plan on making a comeback this year.
Bk8fumICQAAJIWE.jpg
credit.mimilewls/twitter

The guy with Yubin is actually a normal fan, he meet her by chance at a restaurant and recognized her and asked her for a picture.znmy.jpg
credit.saranghae_yubin instagram

Posted

HyeKari said: Wasn't this shared a while ago already?
Also I don't think Lim's dad would be allowed to give any hints towards this. He'll probably get into trouble because of this I can imagine.