Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DBSK Online Tribute Group

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's make one!
I don't know if this is allowed to be posted here so if not please let me know or place it in the proper place, but please don't delete it because I'll have to type it all over again. :( I thought this would be the best place for finding DBSK fans to do this so I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place.

I was thinking of starting an online DBSK tribute group in honor of our 5 boys to acknowledge that no matter what we still believe in them as one. Maybe this will remind many fans of why we loved DBSK as one so much, and that we still love and appreciate them for all they've done for us. I think it will help keep them in hearts even more and maybe we can share our gifts with other fans. Maybe that sounds silly, but I'd really like to try it. A few years ago I used to do collab songs with other fans on forums for the boys for fun and in contests.

I am going to post the collabs we've done so you can get an idea of what I really mean. I'll also post one of me singing by myself, but it's not a DBSK song that I sung it's from a Jrock band named D, just so you can hear a more up to date sound of my voice. Oh, I'm always JaeJoong in all of the collabs so you can tell my voice in all of them from the others. Of course back then my vocals weren't really that great and my microphone was dreadful, but it was still fun to do.

If anyone is interested you can choose a member of DBSK's spot to fill.

Dong Bang Shin Ki

JaeJoong: Me

Junsu:

Changmin: IlovemyMaxsy (OneTVXQ Member)

Yoochun:

Yunho: xYunHo (OneTVXQ Member)

Manager: Consists of promoting us around other DBSK sites, Vocal editing/mixing, etc.

Tohoshinki

JaeJoong: Me

Junsu: Gayness (Soompi Forum)

Changmin: IlovemyMaxsy (OneTVXQ Member)

Yoochun:

Yunho:

Manager: Consists of promoting us around other DBSK sites, Vocal editing/mixing, etc.

We can even give our tribute group a name, and of course there are hundreds of songs to choose from to sing however often we decide to do so. I can create a youtube account with the name and we can post our completed songs there to share with everyone. If you'd like we can give ourselves group names as well and put the members name next to it. Maybe we can make a little cd and send it to all of the boys as a gift so they can reminisce on how amazing they are as 5 and how amazing they still are. Although one of us would have to be able to piece everyones parts together in which I do not know how to do. What do you think? Are you interested?

D Snow White (Cover)

DBSK - Magic Castle (YWF Collab)

DBSK - Love In The Ice (YWF Collab)

DBSK - Wasurenaide (Incom Collab)

Whomever chooses Yoochun I really hope they are able to use audacity or some other tool to blend our parts together because I don't know how to do it. If not that's still cool. Maybe someone will join as our manager which consists of promoting us at other DBSK fansites so we can spread joy to everyone. Which also consist of knowing how to edit our voices together properly.

Posted

I'M INTEREST!!!! ME ME ME!! But I can only do japanese songs! ^^ Hhahaa I think it'll be cool if we had several groups.

Umm.. this is a hard decision..I'm gonna go with either Changmin or Junsu.. I can't rap LOL!

btw, YOU'RE FROM IN:COM?!?!?!?! ME TOO!

Posted

Haha, well we can alternate the rap between our members or whomever feels most comfortable rapping. I don't mind rapping, lol. That sounds interesting actually. Several groups like what? :huh: Let me know which member you decide to go with and I'll add your name above. Please spread it around too that I'm starting this so maybe others will be interested in joining.

Oh,and yep! I used to hang out there all the time! I was so sad when it closed though. I'm glad to see a member from there is still around! *dances*

Posted

Hii!! ~ I'll be Junsu~! ^^

I was just wondering how many groups of tvxq will be created? ^^ like groupdub 1, group dub 2? or is it the same 5 people every time? ^^ Hehehehe! Thanks! I'm glad too, In:com was the best~ I still keep in touch with the administrator, haha!

Posted

Hii!! ~ I'll be Junsu~! ^^

I was just wondering how many groups of tvxq will be created? ^^ like groupdub 1, group dub 2? or is it the same 5 people every time? ^^ Hehehehe! Thanks! I'm glad too, In:com was the best~ I still keep in touch with the administrator, haha!

I was thinking it would be better if it were just the same 5, but if some want to make it into a second group we can do that too. One for just Korean songs, and one for just Japanese songs since some feel more comfortable singing in one but not the other. I like singing in both so I'll still retain JaeJoong's part in both. But honestly, not a lot of people are volunteering or wanting to join so I don't know if there will even be enough for the other set. I can't get anyone to spread the news. I thought posting here at soompi would be the best place, but even with the thousands of members here I can't even get 5 to participate. o_O

So would you like to be in the Japanese group (Tohoshinki) or the korean group (Dong Bang Shin Ki) haha? Of course we still have to find our own name maybe.

Oh yeah, what's the administrator up to these days?

-EDIT-

Groups Formed, Members Found!

Closed

Posted

hii ,im really intrested and i would love to be yunho :) i sent you a message from my other account petsandfishes but i cant access that anymore -_- plz replay as soon possible :)

Posted

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! sorry i got confused xdddd

can i please be junsu in DBSk please????????/

i  love them to death,and ive been searching for one of these for ages! D:

i can wrap in korean btw,not japanese :(

Posted

I love your idea!~^^

I always wanted to covers too but it's hard to do it all alone.

I don't know if someone took this place already, but I would like to be Junsu for Korean group.

I know some Japanese too so Tohoshinki is fine too. love their Japanese ballads. haha

Please PM me, thanks!