Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you could only wear one brand of makeup, which one would you chose?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Essentially, this is a "what's your favorite makeup brand" question, but lots of people would have multiple.  If you could only wear one brand of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

Posted

Probably Urban decay. Their stuff is great and they have a lot of stuff that helps girls like me with imperfections. I also love their pigmented eyeshadows, worth every dollar!

Posted

Probably Benefit.

I think the majority of the products there are amazing!

Almost everything there suits my skin very well. I'd name my favorite products but I don't want to seem like I'm advertising LOL

Posted

I love Anna Sui makeup. It's like my dream to collect most of her makeup brand. The only thing that sucks about Anna's makeup brand is it literally makes you go bankrupt lol. If I was rich I would buy ANNA Sui makeup but since I am not, I will comfortabely settle with Clinique for now :)

Posted

Nars , definetly NARS! I love their makeup!

Posted

Probably BeneFit, though I'd miss MAC's lipstick range and Chanel's lipstick formula :(

Posted

I'm not the "colorful" makeup type of girl. More of the "I want to look naturally flawless" kind. So I pick MUFE because of the foundation XD

Posted

Lancome, b/c foundation comes first and I can't live w/o theirs

Posted

I'll be a little different and picked Too Faced. Their products work very well on my skin and their palettes are so much fun.

Posted

Urban Decay! I love their eyeshadow color selection.

Posted

This is difficult, but I'd say Benefit.

They have all the things I generally need and they're reasonably priced so they don't kill my wallet.

Posted

I buy both drugstore and department store makeup brands but if I could only pick one it would be Loreal. They don't cost that much and their stuff is good.

Posted

bobbi brown or laura mercier

Posted

Probably Shiseido. Simply because I used their pencil concealer for the past 5 years and just can't find another one as good for my freckles. Well, it's kinda sad to give up Urban Decay eyeshadows or bb creams, but if it EVER happens, at least I can comfort myself that shiseido's base makeup is great enough :P

Posted

Dior, because I just love their eyeshadow palettes and their colors are (imo) at the right pigment for something dressed-up and for something more subtle.

Posted

SUMM3RxBABii:

I love Urban Decay - I don't know what I would do without the Naked Palette, LOL. :)

shururu:

The only thing I've tried from Benefit has been their lip stains (which I like, expect for the packaging).  What do you recommend?

MyNameIs_Luka:

I haven't tried an Anna Sui yet... but I will someday (is too poor also) :)

MuaRiza:

I like their blushes and their eyeshadows!  I really want to try one of their lipsticks too, but I haven't had the chance yet.

rachilde:

I haven't ever used a MAC lipstick (I'm allergic), but Chanel lipsticks are amazing.

!Lei:

MUFE HD Foundation is my all-time favorite foundation. :)

kitty_N:

I haven't tried Lancome's foundations yet, but I like their mascaras!

megmayumi:

I'm totally ordering something from Too Faced in my next Sephora order, LOL.  It's already in my basket. :)

loveshy:

I use their Naked Palette almost every day - it's so perfect.

bitter SOOweet:

I really need to check out all their products.  Their lip stains are fabulous.

Chocolate_Truffle:

I haven't tried L'oreal yet either... I really should though, since my bank account is suffering right now. :(

littlemisssavvy:

I love Bobbi Brown!  My introduction to makeup was from her - I have one of her old makeup books, LOL. 

soiia:

Ugh, I love Shiseido.  Their Perfect Rouge Bubblegum lipstick is one of my current favorites.

Miyurin:

I love their Incognito palette - if I'm not using UD's Naked, I'm pretty much using Incognito.  Also the formula for the Dior Addict Lipsticks are to die for.  :)

Posted

Shu Uemura. Love their makeup, their foundation is the only one I can use everyday without breaking out.

Otherwise also love Jill Stuart

Posted

shururu:

The only thing I've tried from Benefit has been their lip stains (which I like, expect for the packaging).  What do you recommend?

I LOVE the Sugarbomb blush. It's a beautiful blush that you can also use for a really soft, cute eye look since it comes with 4 colors: a peach, a rosey pink, a light pink, and a light lavender color.

They're Real! Mascara is one of the best I've tried. The brush is really unique and you can use it for every lash, and it makes them look long and beautiful. It's almost like the Majolica Lash Expander but They're Real adds more volume.

Hello Flawless powder never looks cakey on me and provides very good coverage for a powder.

And my favorite combo is the Ooh La Lift, topped with Boing concealer and Eye Bright. Makes me look super awake and these 3 products are the only things I've found that work for my eye bags and dark circles.

Posted

Definitely Mac. Its quality is satisfying. Some name brands that I tried hardly ever show up on my skin. Fades easily, so I'm settled with Mac.

Posted

Chanel<3  

Their foundations are impeccable, long lasting and it doesn't break me out (which is amazing since I break out to almost everything).  

Also, I find their products unique and the colors very vibrant, pigmented and high quality.