The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

25,779 posts in this topic

Posted

CNBLUE's thank you speech @ KBS MuBank winning #1

(Trans) Thank you for giving us this honor on our last show. I want to dedicate this win to, more than anyone else, BOICE, our fans. Thank you, FNC family. We'll continue to work hard to become CNBLUE that can have you listen to good music. Thank you!

trans by: heich_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

kimsoyeon18 said: CNBLUE's thank you speech @ KBS MuBank winning #1

(Trans) Thank you for giving us this honor on our last show. I want to dedicate this win to, more than anyone else, BOICE, our fans. Thank you, FNC family. We'll continue to work hard to become CNBLUE that can have you listen to good music. Thank you!

trans by: heich_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Britney-ShilohB said: kimsoyeon18 said: CNBLUE's thank you speech @ KBS MuBank winning #1

(Trans) Thank you for giving us this honor on our last show. I want to dedicate this win to, more than anyone else, BOICE, our fans. Thank you, FNC family. We'll continue to work hard to become CNBLUE that can have you listen to good music. Thank you!

trans by: heich_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

[TEASER|VIDEO] ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ in Infinity Challenge!



ctto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

HkIenf.gifwhere are you yonghwa /:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

where are you yonghwa /:)

Haahaaa....I never saw her do that to ehem..kkkkkkkk

shin hye is so friendly. ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

@emotionalstar2218‌ Already done reading your updates for yongshin fanfic from "real to reel life" last night.. funny yong : is it that hot in L.A.? :)) just the way you are..not actress park shin hye but a Lady park shin hye :) A lovely dooley fanfic base on facts and which is close to real life..:) @dooliers Please take a look and read the fanfic for yongshin written by @emotionalstar2218‌~~i am 100% sure that you like it.. A lovely stories all about Yongshin.deabak! tnx authornim for that hard work..yongshin forever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Done..check PM dear

Oh my God, oh my God !!!

Thanks, You makes me drowning chingu....

DROWNING TO THE HAPPINESS, LOL

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

omg gyu won  :x :x :x
i never seen this before
TyDu4JQ.jpg


credit pic to respective ownersource : PSHDCinside via Park Shin Hye Thread
[HD SCREEN CAP] #CNBLUE Yonghwa "Truth" Japan Single (1) [cr: 真的卡卡] pic.twitter.com/6dmtNw6YZw

Bj0axIvCcAAYbrC.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

@kimsoyeon18,

keep this thread alive.... ^:)^
I m off to bed..so sleepy (:|

Goodnight Dooliers :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Britney-ShilohB would you mind pm-ing me about your little secret??? I am SO EAGER to see it !!! Pretty pretty please!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Annyeong Dooliers! Wow so proud of the Boys :) All their hard work has been paid off. Ok how about if Dooliers celebrate??? Let's have some pitcha and hamburger!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Britney-ShilohB said: @kimsoyeon18,

keep this thread alive.... ^:)^
I m off to bed..so sleepy (:|

Goodnight Dooliers :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

why suddenly we have many lukers today 
hi lukers have a nice day 
be nice to this thread ;)) ;)) ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

why suddenly we have many lukers today 

hi lukers have a nice day 

be nice to this thread

;)

)

;)

)

;)

)

Coz of my posts...some even open a new acc to know what I wanna say..of coz I checked their visits n posts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Britney-ShilohB said:

why suddenly we have many lukers today 


hi lukers have a nice day 


be nice to this thread

;)

)

;)

)

;)

)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Cr. To ownerzbAvQv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Yay! So many curious lurkers.hahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

EKTzON.jpg :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

cOY0T2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now