Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thank you Korean Shawols!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want to express my most sincere gratitude to all of the dedicated Shawols in Korea who keep this thread so active and interesting for the rest of the international SHInee community of fans. The Fan art is amazing and the intimate updates of our boys is simply amazing. You guys have no idea what an impact you are having on sharing the SHInee love around the world.

I became a fan of SHInee accidently last year when I noticed that this group had the most Youtube hits that day with their video Lucifer. So I took a look just to find out who they were and I have been completely hooked since. Thanks to my interest in SHInee I have learned so much (all of it positive) about a country and culture I would never thought I would have been interested in. Thanks to SHInee, I have also discovered K-Pop dramas. My favorite actor is now Kim Soohyun from Dream High. I have also become a big fan of IU.

My goodness.. this has become a lengthy thank you!

Anyway..sending all my Korean Shawols much love  :rolleyes:

Dannie (from Raleigh NC, USA)

Posted

^ Actually, all the updates done in the SHINee Forums are not by Shawols in Korea, but International shawols. We come from all over the world to share our love for SHINee on Soompi. We find information posted on Korean websites and share it here ;) We have amazing international Shawols who translate for us in English, share pictures of the boys from every day events and keep us updated. I think you meant to thank them? XD

Posted

yup, the international shawols post up the information pictures video's that the kshawols take of shinee at shinee's events and what not and we reup or post up the kshawols uploaded material so that our fandom can obtain news about shinee :D its hard to gain news about them without the int fans actually uploading or distributing kshawols material. we should thank kshawols for their hard work, carrying those heavy camera's around taking video's and pictures of our boys, working hard to attend all their events etc! and to the int shawols for subbing shinee material etc!

Posted

First want to thanks to all kshawols and international Shawols for grting our own sub forum :w00t:

thanks to you all for sharing and thanks to kshawols for give us gr8 pics and videos <3

SHINee FTW B)

Posted

I love all

Everybody's so great, all for SHINeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I just want to add my thanks for all the hard work every one does.

Discovered them 2009 with RDD.After that i was all over the net trying to find out more about them.So i thank you again because without you guys it would be awful hard

to find information.

Posted

I really wanna thanks all the fans in Korea as well as International fans!!

Korean shawols who took pics and fancams of the boys are AWESOME.

International shawols who help to translate news and re-up the pics/fancams etc for the boys are AWESOME too.

So here,. I really want to thanks all shawols!! ^^ 'Cause we are all one big family living in SHINee World!!! Muacks! xD

Posted

The fact that SHINee has so many fans is amazing in itself, and the fact that they have crazy fans who keep up with them is even more amazing, no matter where the fans are from; either it be from Korea or from other countries around the world. I'm thankful for the amazing Shawols everywhere.