YSInternational

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

40,058 posts in this topic

Posted

MyeolchiG said:

gogumalovertoria said:

first sms sent to yonghwa its around 10;08 pm ( you could see it at first episode of WGM)...

and...  the first meeting at MBC Lobby its around 11:50 pm...

so my delusion said... hahaha... yonghwa combine it and then be 10:59 o'clock.. haha..

i need help... !!! somebody.. this is love...

Music It’s a definitely different album from previous music by CNBLUE. The music and lyrics go well with the season, and the album is full of past 4 years’ experience. All 6 tracks in the album are self-compositions, and this is an album that would make you anticipate their future musical direction and identity.

did you guys got my point..

p/s: its maybe sound ridiculous.. lol

Posted

omoooo...maybe no. 11 is very memorable to him..keke..

goodluck yong and hyun to your comeback! fighting

Posted

1926800_597035610374268_1907343993_n.png
everybody know that i have hyun as my wife.. but we are  divorce kekekeke...

1899938_597035627040933_233673966_n.png
i also has someone.. you ever hear her voice right... her face?? i save it in my phone kekekeke

1960128_597035587040937_620448879_n.png
emmm... bona still in my heart ^ ^

10078_597035583707604_1116915228_n.pngLord, do You created me to be single forever.....???!

Posted

Waaahh the picture of yong with the album is great it was posted on cnblue's facebook (poor me i dont know how to post picture using mobile)!!

Yong is SUPER supportive to his "ideal" -kim yuna (iceskate princess).. waahh such a great man yonghwa-yah!!♥ you seojoohyun dont ever leave him!! Lol ♥

Perhaps, total package of the album is awsome, and i want to have one..

Cnblue fighting!! :)

Posted

I saw the pictures of YongSeo entry already!!  :bz Yehey!!!For those who haven't seen it yet, just click the spoiler parts of our entry and let the whole page load. for several minutes.

*Clap clap* for @YSInternational.. I was smiling the whole time I'm reading the text and looking at the pictures/ gif. ANd what amazes me is my heart still flutters on their story.. Thank you very much for that.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Posted

Hi  :-h I'm new here. Not quite new. Been goguma for 3 years, been reading this thread but this is my first time posting and decided to join in the fun like others. Can I hug my Goguma family? >:DWhile reading this thread, I don't why.. you guys are so far and we don't know each other, but yet feel so close in my heart. Feel like we've known each other for long time.. this must be Yongseo effect.. :D
About CNBLUE's new songs, the way people react to it really made me curious! The songs must be really good.. =D> I can't wait to listen to it! :x
I'm also surprised to see how close Yong and IU are. Happy for it. IU is such a good singer and actress, and a talented songwriter like Yong too.. Glad that they are friends. Make me think Yong is such a friendly guy and has lots of friends. :D
Looking forward for CNSD double comeback too! I'm not hoping much for them to interact on screen. Just happy enough by imaginig their interaction behind the screen :)Hope they both have great comeback.. only happy things for Yongseo. :x

Posted

off topic...
Because of Yong and Hyun made scarf for each other.. I made one for my boy.. they give me a new hobby.. Thanks YongSeo...

Posted

NanaH said: off topic...
Because of Yong and Hyun made scarf for each other.. I made one for my boy.. they give me a new hobby.. Thanks YongSeo...

Posted

THIS FREAKING AWESOME !!!

140219_cnblue_come_01_2422.jpg

Posted

sVvBIEM.pngj4NzkZc.pnglgznfMT
Los3UWY.png

Posted

Hello fellow gogumas! I miss you all! How have you been? 1%20Big%20Head%20Cat%20019.gif
Seohyun tweeted: "제 인생 첫 뮤지컬 해를품은달 마지막 공연을 했어요!많이 부족한 저를 항상 도와주고 응원해주며 함께 잊지못할 소중한 추억 만들어주신 해품달 가족~사랑해요♥ 그동안 서연우 사랑해주신분들! 진심으로 감사했습니다^^"
Bing translator "My life was the first musical dream last show! helped cheer me helpful always and never forget the precious memories together and made love to the Moon bear family-♥ in the meantime, let me love thyself in Yeon-Woo was a heartfelt thanks ^^ "
Bg445-HCIAAcAGb.jpg

omooo!!! I just died watching this hot hot hot teaser MV ali_042.gif

Their MV reminds me so much of Trax Oh My Goddess which features Seohyun. Gosh! It's like the whole universe is conspiring them to be together and they'll be one in music. #justmusic 5%20Big%20Head%20Cat%20027.gif
C2811096-1392871345981074large.jpg
Yongie in white grand piano reminds me so much of "teensy weensy" piano of Hyunnie from her 'daddy'Cute%20Sheep%20Emoticon%20020.gif]
C2811096-1392871392322529large.jpg

#LateReaction: The Moon (Hyun) that Embraces the Star (Yong). And the remaining little stars are the BILs & SILs. LOL Coincidence again? Nah.. I have a hunch it's not coincidence, it's fate or planned! Kekeke 119.gif 
And there's so much significant meanings of number 11. hmmm...
Bg0bwacCAAEgJcJ.jpg

GOGUMAS!!! LET'S POWER VOTE AGAIN FOR ROUND 3! Here  http://linkis.com/forums.soompi.com/di/S19DQ

Posted

tim YS said: Seohyunie's Moon Embraces the Sun Musical has come to an end. aw~~ uri hyunnie really really did her best on this musical. she shows another side of Seo Juhyun through this! her voice is more nice and powerful than before as what taengu said on her IG :)

Seo Juhyun as Yeon Woo giving her final bow (keunjeol = big bow) as she cried her heart out. i am so touched as i saw this picture. Seohyun is really polite and grateful to those who supprts her :)

SEO JUHYUN IN MOON EMBRACES THE SUN MUSICAL = WANJEON DAEBAK!MORE MUSICALS FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE! CONGRATULATIONS~!AND WE ARE ANTICIPATING FOR SOSHI'S COMEBACK!

Posted

Omoooo omo omoooo.
After watching can't stop highlight medley, i'm very very excited. Can't wait to hear their album, can't wait to watch full MV.

Beside of can't stop, i'm anticipating 3rd song (Bitter Love/Strong Love). The melody is so sad. My heart was dugeun dugeun after hear bitter love. :'(

But, what is HEAVEN LIGHT? I'm so curious what the meaning of heaven light.

Hmmm, sorry for my bad english :( Lol

Posted

Posted

round 3 already begin! lets vote here:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022292/round-3-short-essay-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest
show the power of Goguma~~~

Posted

tinyyuniar said:
round 3 already begin! lets vote here:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022292/round-3-short-essay-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest
show the power of Goguma~~~

Posted

Round 3 is up!!! Let's keep on supporting YSI's entry by clicking AWESOME,INSIGHTFUL and LOL. 
Click here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022292/round-3-short-essay-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest
REMINDER: We are NOT allowed to post anything on the contest thread. And PLEASE refrain from clicking OFF TOPIC to other participants' entry. Yes, they are doing it on our entry but this doesn't mean that we have to do it too. Remember, we are bringing our fandom's name.
Keep on voting and let's wait for YSI's entry to finish! Let's do this once again! This is an elimination Round so let's do our best!

Posted

actually i noticed something during mildang period seohyun serious mad with,poor edit by pd
Capture_JPG_3.jpg
seohyun never wear her couple ring
Capture_JPG_2.jpg
seohyun sulky face
Capture.jpg
again, her sulky face...hahaha

Posted

okay, 
happy new to goguma, cnblue guy look awesome and i think that song really wonderful, i m waiting for full mv ....seohyun, u did great job on musical
new spazz mode, 
when cnblue 1st teaser comeout, seohyun non-stop tweet and use "hyun" name again
yesterday was her last day in musical, but never tweet
today cnblue 2nd teaser come out, seohyun tweet again about her last day in musical
last year, seohyun play guitar this year, yonghwa play piano