Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

~~~~~~SUB-FORUM RULES/MEMBER FEEDBACK~~~~~~~~~

2 posts in this topic

Posted

now with forum directory

~~~~~~!!!!SUB FORUM RULES!!!!~~~~~~

Opening a new thread

* Thread must be legitimate and important such as an event, concert, album, single, etc.

A twitter/me2day update, fanphotos and other items do not require a separate thread. Those items can be posted in either an official thread (BB Official, GD Official, Taeyang Official, Daesung Official, TOP Photo, Seungri Photo) or if they are relevant to another thread (like High High promotional pictures) they can be placed in the High High promotional thread.

*Thread must be labeled with a moniker signaling what type of thread it is such as:

• [EVENT]
  • [CONCERT]
  • [ALBUM]
  • [sINGLE]

EVENTS: Anything like the MAMAs or Gayos

CONCERTS: self-explanatory

ALBUM: ALL ALBUM PROMOTIONS (like High High) - weekly shows, album jacket, photos, songs, discussions about the album itself

SINGLE: promotions digital single like Ri's upcoming one - all weekly shows, single jacket, lyrics, etc, discussions on it

EVERYTHING ELSE will be put in either member's solo threads or THE OFFICIAL THREAD

That means: ME2DAY UPDATES, VARIETY, RANDOM RUMORS, TV, TWEETS, CFs (unless it's a digital single too), magazine scans, and news too (unless it's part of an album/single promotion)will all go to an OFFICIAL THREAD (main or solo)

*FYI, the GTOP High High thread, Ri Solo thread have all been made and just not unrevealed yet (waiting till we got the system figured out for High High and Ri's Solo is still far off, don't want just spam for it). We're considering whether or not Big Bang comeback deserves a thread now since it's just news that they have a date -the album itself and the following promotions will have it's own thread.

People have complained, and so have I, that they don't like all these pointless threads. And the system we've developed is to create threads that are relevant while keeping the day to day stuff in the official threads.

OK, we've voted and discussed this. Discussion has ended, it's now official.

THESE ARE THE RULES, DON'T MAKE POINTLESS THREADS AND MAKE SURE TO POST IN THE PROPER PLACE

Also, this thread is open so that any soompi member who has suggestions, complaints or anything to do with the forum may post it here. Most of our best ideas and things we mods have implemented have been member suggestions, such as closing the lounge and the main/only rule. Let us know what you want or if something isn't working. You can also always PM us.

Posted

*MOD HIJACKING

SUB-FORUM DIRECTORY

BIG BANG MAIN THREAD:

*ME2DAY UPDATES, PICTURES, TV, VARIETY, DISCUSSIONS, RANDOM RUMORS, TWEETS, CFs (unless it's a digital single too), magazine scans, and news too (unless it's part of an album/single promotion) pertaining to at least 2 members of BIG BANG will go here

OFFICIAL THREADS:

TOP'S OFFICIAL/PICTURE THREAD:

TAEYANG'S OFFICIAL THREAD

G-DRAGON'S OFFICIAL THREAD

DAESUNG'S OFFICIAL THREAD

SEUNGRI'S OFFICIAL THREAD

*ME2DAY UPDATES, PICTURES, DISCUSSIONS, TV, VARIETY, RANDOM RUMORS, TWEETS, CFs (unless it's a digital single too), magazine scans, and news too (unless it's part of an album/single promotion) pertaining to a specific member of BIG BANG will go in their Official Thread. AT this time TOP only has a picture thread since he's not released a solo album and his acting career can't go into the subforum as this is a music subforum. Once he releases his solo album, his picture thread will be an OFFICIAL THREAD.

PROMOTIONAL THREADS

GD & TOP'S HIGH HIGH ALBUM THREAD

SEUNGRI'S VVIP MINI-ALBUM THREAD

2010 YGFAMILY CONCERT THREAD

2010 MAMAs

BIG BANG'S 2011 BIG SHOW

BIG BANG'S 'LOVE AND PAIN' JAPANESE TOUR

BIG BANG 'COMEBACK' ALBUM

*ME2DAY UPDATES, PICTURES, TV, VARIETY, DISCUSSIONS, RANDOM RUMORS, TWEETS, CFs (unless it's a digital single too), magazine scans, and news too (unless it's part of an album/single promotion) pertaining to the promotion of the album or single or an event.